PDA

View Full Version : A fantasy... of sorts.

Chiana
12-06-2006, 09:26 PM
I am a golfer (fairly good) and I have always wanted to go play a round of golf en femme. Around my home, I have actually practiced swinging with boobs to see if I could swing.

About a week and a half ago something happened that has had all of the guys around the clubhouse talking about it. A couple showed up at the course. The guy went in and paid for the golf cart and green fees while his wife/GF/SO waited in the car. The GF was tall. I think she was close to 6' tall. I would guess he was about 5'9". The GF had on a short skirt and she had very long legs. Slim and athletic. No one really got close enough to her to see how she really looked or to get an idea of how old she was. But she had everyone's attention. Then she really blew their minds when she walked to the championship tees (longest tees) to hit. And she backed it up with a really powerful swing. Hmmmmm. She hit her shot then they got in the cart and rode up to the ladies tees for her husband/BF/SO to hit. OMG... All day long, everyone was rubber-necking, trying to get a glimpse of her as she played.

I was amazed at how "in lust" all of those guys were with this "girl". I couldn't help but wonder, myself. Is she or isn't she??? When the round was over, they drove to their car in the parking lot, unloaded their clubs and he returned the cart to the club house, while she stayed in the car. So no one ever really got a good look at her. It makes me think that maybe I could pull this off, after all. Shoot, I think my legs look as good as hers. :heehee: Maybe she and I could go play together. That would be fun.

paulap
12-06-2006, 11:04 PM
I like your idea. Too bad you live so far away. I'd be tempted to play a round with you en femme.

Joy Carter
12-07-2006, 04:15 AM
I am a golfer (fairly good) and I have always wanted to go play a round of golf en femme. Around my home, I have actually practiced swinging with boobs to see if I could swing.

About a week and a half ago something happened that has had all of the guys around the clubhouse talking about it. A couple showed up at the course. The guy went in and paid for the golf cart and green fees while his wife/GF/SO waited in the car. The GF was tall. I think she was close to 6' tall. I would guess he was about 5'9". The GF had on a short skirt and she had very long legs. Slim and athletic. No one really got close enough to her to see how she really looked or to get an idea of how old she was. But she had everyone's attention. Then she really blew their minds when she walked to the championship tees (longest tees) to hit. And she backed it up with a really powerful swing. Hmmmmm. She hit her shot then they got in the cart and rode up to the ladies tees for her husband/BF/SO to hit. OMG... All day long, everyone was rubber-necking, trying to get a glimpse of her as she played.

I was amazed at how "in lust" all of those guys were with this "girl". I couldn't help but wonder, myself. Is she or isn't she??? When the round was over, they drove to their car in the parking lot, unloaded their clubs and he returned the cart to the club house, while she stayed in the car. So no one ever really got a good look at her. It makes me think that maybe I could pull this off, after all. Shoot, I think my legs look as good as hers. :heehee: Maybe she and I could go play together. That would be fun.

We Chiana I'm glad you liked my swing.:liar:

RachelDenise
12-07-2006, 05:52 AM
I also have thought about go golfing with my inserts and a bra underneath a sweater or wind shirt. I have golfed wearing panties (they didn't help my game!)

Kate Simmons
12-07-2006, 06:04 AM
Hot damn, Hon. Sounds like a plan. You need someone to play the part of the SO though, otherwise you will be offered all kinds of "help" by a bunch of horny guys. It would be cool, I think as long as YOU don't mind being the center of attention.:happy: Ericka Kay

Calliope
12-07-2006, 02:45 PM
It makes me think that maybe I could pull this off, after all.

You can 'pull it off.' When you feel you can, go do it. Look your best, forget about passing - and go kick some ass (or whatever you golfers do). As Bob Dylan once sang, 'I'll go shoot a few rounds, blow their minds.'

Chiana
12-07-2006, 03:59 PM
I also have thought about go golfing with my inserts and a bra underneath a sweater or wind shirt. I have golfed wearing panties (they didn't help my game!)

:heehee: I wear my Victoria's Secrets every round I play.

Dragster
12-07-2006, 08:24 PM
I wonder if under-dressing would improve my game, maybe take my mind off what I'm doing wrong. I told the handicap committee that 28 wasn't enough, but they ignored me. Then again, if I play en-femme, I'd go off the red tees, and I could have a 36 handicap! Maybe that's not enough either!!!!

Tony

Glenda
12-09-2006, 01:17 PM
Shame on me for not playing enfemme yet. Most of my friends know that I CD and would not complain if I showed up dressed. I'm a little unusual in that I swing right handed but putt left handed. My buddies joke and say I go both ways. I'm not sure I would like playing enfemme in the summer due to the hot and humid weather, but I don't have any excuse for not dressing on occasion to play in the cooler months. I guess I have my first new year's resolution.

Dragster
12-11-2006, 08:31 PM
Glenda, I guess a bra and breastforms on a golf course in the Texas sunshine would be pretty uncomfortable, but an a-line mini-skirt (with thong!) and flimsy sleeveless blouse would probably be cooler than shorts and polo shirt! Just a thought!!!

Tony

sara_also
12-12-2006, 06:09 AM
You might check out DIVA LAS VEGAS, They have a golf outing when they get together in april each year. http://geekbabe.com/dlv/dlv2007/

You never know you might even win a trophy...

Chiana
12-12-2006, 10:47 AM
when I click on the link it tells me that the page is unavailable.....

Is it my computor or is it the site?

Tamara Croft
12-12-2006, 10:50 AM
when I click on the link it tells me that the page is unavailable.....

Is it my computor or is it the site?Link works fine for me, try it again, might have just been offline for a bit.

Nora
12-12-2006, 12:42 PM
The Diva Las Vegas annual En Femme golf tournament is tentatively scheduled for Wednesday April 25. For more information please contact me.

Nora

Wednesday, April 25:
9:00am Diva Las Vegas Invitational Golf (Golf course - MS)
AM-PM Art Tour (TBD)
1:00pm Lunch With Lori (Harrahs - MS)
PM English High Tea (Four Seasons - MS)
6:00pm Happy Hour (Various)
7:00pm Eating Out Night (Various)
7:00pm EON Milanos option (Milanos - MS)
7:00pm EON Blue Ox option (Blue Ox - MS)
7:00pm EON Nora's choice (TBD)
7:00pm EON Trevi option (Trevi - MS)
9:00pm Mainstream-Alternative Night (Various)
9:00pm Alternative Bar Crawl (Various - SV)
9:00pm Slot Tournament (Blue Ox - MS)
9:00pm Fremont Street Experience (FSE - MS)
Ev Theater Night (TBD)