PDA

View Full Version : Pierced Ears, Finally, Hope they stay.

Jenna1561
12-07-2006, 12:34 AM
Well I finally did it - got my ears pierced while enfemme on Sunday, 12/3. And I absolutely love them. I had it done at a Claire's and the SA was fantastic. I had to fill out paperwork and show ID, so, of course they knew I was a guy, but my voice is a giveaway when I have to talk for more than a few syllables.

Anyway, they treated me well. One SA was referring to me with male pronouns, but the senior SA, who did the actual piercing spoke to her and then she began referring to me as maam or her or she. I had a great time. I got 3mm Cubic Zirconias.

My wife isn't real happy about it. I mentioned to her previously that I was thinking about it. Had asked her if anyone else in town besides WalMart pierced ears - she didn't know. Well on my way to my sister's to fly out on Monday for a business trip, I stopped at a mall and did it. I told her on the phone (yes, I know, a chicken-like move) and she was surprised and said that she didn't think I was serious.

I told her that if she had a real problem with it, I would take them out and they would of course close. I figure by the time I get back in 2 1/2 weeks, she will have lost most of the emotional reaction and we'll say how she likes them face-to-face. I hope she grows to like them. I do.

Jenna

trannie T
12-07-2006, 12:56 AM
I have several piercings in each ear, some done by Claire's. Be sure to follow the instructions and use the antiseptic. Hope things work out.

linnea
12-07-2006, 01:17 AM
I had both of my ears done at a Claire's shop two years ago; I've never regretted it one bit. As a matter of fact, I love it, and I've thought about having another piercing in each ear. It is very important to follow the regimen of cleaning and turning and sterilizing though. Good luck.
By the way, my wife (who doesn't know that I crossdress) had encouraged me to do this but was very surprised when I did. Even so, she was fine with it.

DarleneCD
12-07-2006, 01:48 AM
Yeah.... good for you. Had mine done 3 years ago and never regretted it. Don't fret the way things are changing in the world, the ones without piercings will soon be the minority and then we will get to talk about them. lol

StacyCD
12-07-2006, 06:04 AM
I'm hoping to bring up the subject of having my ears done now that my wife knows about my dressing. She only found out recently so I'm taking things slowly because I'd rather win the war than a single battle. However, I as sooooooo jealous!

KelleyTGirl
12-07-2006, 10:55 AM
If anyone meet resistance from s/o, just get one ear pierced to start with. Single ear piercings are very common. Then later the the other done.

Joyciecd
12-07-2006, 03:04 PM
Wait till you have the holes secure and try your first pair of danglies. there is NOTHING like the feel of danglies swinging around and touching your neck! Feels as good as having to flip long hair from under a collar!

Jenna1561
12-07-2006, 09:30 PM
Thank you all for your stories and words of encouragement.

Joyciecd, I am so looking forward to that moment, but the SA said I needed to wear posts only for 6 months. Sounds like a lifetime.

Trannie T and Linnea, Oh yes, I am a fanatic about following the instructions.

Jenna

marie354
12-07-2006, 09:37 PM
I too, am wanting mine done too. Maybe in 2007.

Charleen
12-07-2006, 10:29 PM
Had mine done in June, and no one has said squat! Just called a pirate by kids when I'm in my colonial clothing at work. (Eat yer heart out Capt.) Keep 'em clean and turned. That's important. Love and xxxx, Lily

Bernadina
12-07-2006, 10:53 PM
I wonder if the 3mm cubics might not be little much for your wife to see the first time. Maybe something less conspicuous may ease it for her a bit. Just a thought.

Jenna1561
12-07-2006, 11:10 PM
Dina,

I thought about that and debated for quite a while between the CZ's and simple silver 3mm balls. But I finally decided to go with what I really wanted. Even though 3mm is small, I wear my hair back in a ponytail in male mode and they are quite visible, so she may be taken aback.

Maybe I'll wear my hair down when she first sees me/them.

Jenna

Edwina
12-07-2006, 11:27 PM
Sitting with my SO watching TV and Will Smith came into view with CZ,s ? diamonds ? in each ear. I said "that's what I would like" to which she replied "you would't take the pain" I thought I could so she said "well, Christmas is comming". Now I am wondering if this was just a joke or whether she was serious. I will soon know :heehee:
Edwina

Jenna1561
12-07-2006, 11:31 PM
Edwina,

Here's hoping they look good on you! What a sweet gift that would be.

Jenna

Amy Hepker
12-07-2006, 11:38 PM
Pretty daring and risky. Do you think she will for get with big hoop earings hanging off your ears??? Good luck! Oh by the way you look really cute in your pics.

Bernadina
12-08-2006, 12:19 AM
I got my ears pierced about 9 months before we were married Christmas Eve 4 years ago. My wife to be noticed them right away and was OK with it. Now I wear white gold studs with diamonds all the time. They are about 3mm and seem fine.

And a warning or not to Edwina.

Last year I made comment to my wife about wondering what a navel piercing would be like. A few weeks later, on Boxing day we just "happened" to pass the piercing studio. My wife takes me in and has me get my belly button pierced.

Be careful what you mention to your wife. You might just get it.