PDA

View Full Version : Confused

Cold and Empty
12-07-2006, 12:54 AM
Alright, I'm on the folks computer since my internet hasn't been working, so this post probably won't be as long as I'd like for it to be.

Anyway...
Essentially, sometimes I feel like I really was meant to be a woman. There's the fact that I seem to be more sexually attracted to men than to women. Don't get me wrong though, I still find women attractive. Next main point I wanted to throw in... you know when someone loses a limb and they still have the "phantom" limb? I kind of feel that way about down yonder... except I never had the phantom part... it's really weird to me, and probably sounds even more odd to those reading this.

Anyway, I've got to hop off of here so that's all... for now at least.

Thanks to anyone that responds, thanks a lot... there's nobody/nowhere else I'm comfortable enough to talk about this.

Oh, sorry it's been so long since my last post... I've been trying to suppress it, comform to societies norm.... obviously that attempt was unsuccessful though.

Adios mis amigas.

Bethanygirl
12-07-2006, 01:10 AM
Essentially, sometimes I feel like I really was meant to be a woman. There's the fact that I seem to be more sexually attracted to men than to women. Don't get me wrong though, I still find women attractive. Next main point I wanted to throw in... you know when someone loses a limb and they still have the "phantom" limb? I kind of feel that way about down yonder... except I never had the phantom part... it's really weird to me, and probably sounds even more odd to those reading this.

Oh, sorry it's been so long since my last post... I've been trying to suppress it, comform to societies norm.... obviously that attempt was unsuccessful though.

Adios mis amigas.

There is nothing wrong with who you are, there is something wrong with you being confused about it. This is a very supportive group, but you sound very much like you need some professional counseling to help you find and appreciate yourself. There are community clinics in most major cities in the US, if you are in europe, many countries cover it through your helthcare, everywhere though, one thing is universal; CONFIDENTIALIT?Y! No one will judge you, or expose you, so please, get some help, and let someone help you work out these things for yourself.
Remember, whoever you are inside, that is what is right for you, good luck, and best wishes!
:hugs:

Diana West
12-07-2006, 11:42 AM
You've really come to the right place. Read what other people have written and you'll find what you're experiencing is not new ground.

Being a newbie here and to crossdressing as a whole, I don't really feel I could give you the advice you need.
But read and heed to those here who can provide the insight and reassurance you need. This forum provides a lot of comfort and guidance.
For me, it was here that I learned that crossdressing doesn't mean you have to have a submissive personality. That helped me a lot.
So stay around and you won't be "cold and empty" for long.

Kimkandy
12-07-2006, 12:54 PM
you know when someone loses a limb and they still have the "phantom" limb? I kind of feel that way about down yonder... except I never had the phantom part... it's really weird to me, and probably sounds even more odd to those reading this.

OK... I'm confused did you lose your penis in some kind of horrific accident?

Kim

:dom: :eek: :eek: :eek:

michelleliz
12-07-2006, 01:00 PM
I think we have all had thoes feelings one time or another. I don't think the femminen feeling will ever go away even if you want it to. So make the best of who you are who you can be

Michelle Liz

Audry
12-07-2006, 01:31 PM
On your folks Computer?, Sounds to me like you might be young.
I had a real strong feeling come over me when i was about 22 years old and I thought I was going to go the other way completely I had trouble keeping my mind on my job and duties at home. But for me it passed with in a few weeks
but I still have to get dressed at home when I feel it. But the way you are discribing your feelings you want to to seek professional care. Talk to your Doctor,, he may have some insight for you and hook you up with some help
dont let yourself get too fustrated.,,
Good luck we all here on this site wish you well...