PDA

View Full Version : Near Miss

Maddie Knight
01-15-2005, 12:56 PM
The other night i was on the net fully dressed and makeup when i heard a key in the door. it was my girlfriends cousin who is currently staying with us while his divorce goes through, he was home from work an hour early :eek: . i have never moved soo fast in my life !! i ran upstairs and quickly took of my makeup and changed my clothes while my fiance made excuses for me.
has anybody else had a near miss or even been cought. my was a bit too close for comfort but i think i got away with it. :cool:

silkenhose
01-15-2005, 01:24 PM
Maddie,

I had similar experience, my wife and I have an office in our house, at times I spend the day dressed as her secretary, on this day I was fully dressed when the front door to the house opened and in came our house cleaners. I had no boy clothes with me and the office is two floors down from the bedrooms. :confused:

I asked my wife to run up and get me some clothes, she did go up however when she returned she did not have jeans and a shirt she had my frenchmaids outfit :eek: it seems she thought it would be "cute" if I helped the cleaners..........

no matter how much I begged she would not go up again, needless to say I spent the next few hours in the office with the door closed waiting for them to leave.

Wendy me
01-15-2005, 01:28 PM
girls again the door slams ...........door bell rings..............the stripper in comes out
rush .............fun..................

Tristen Cox
01-15-2005, 01:41 PM
Maddie yes I've been there a few times. It's perty scary, but I think I managed to pull it off alright. Just be careful, and don't lose yourself in the moment so to speak.

Love
Tristen

Ashleigh
01-15-2005, 02:29 PM
Near miss happened just once some years ago. I gave new meaning to the term "Greased Lighting."

paulaN
01-15-2005, 04:37 PM
surprised more of us have not been found dead of heart attacks, thought I was gona have the big on a couple of near misses.

DonnaT
01-16-2005, 12:38 AM
Last weekend I was in my maid's uniform. My wife said our son would be out for about 4 hours and would call her to let her know when he was coming home. 2 hours later, no call and Luckily I hear him beep the doors to the van lock.

Sharon
01-16-2005, 03:35 AM
I've had near misses my entire life. First with my parents, then my kids, and now with the neighbors and deliverymen.
If any of you ever see an obituary for "Sharon," don't believe the cause stated since I will undoubtedly have died from a heart attack from one too many accidental discoveries. :)

eleventhdr
01-16-2005, 04:02 AM
I was never caught in this fashion. But this is hwo I did begin I dressed for halloween once and then that is how i fianlly got to become cd finally after wasting all of those years trying to figure it all out it finally came to me that this is who and what I am inside a girl. My dad simple did not understand and called me abnormal and he being a doctor. My mom thouhgt it kind of cute at frist but then when she discovered I wanted to dress at scifi masquarade shows female dress she wondered about ti and thought ti kind of strange.. So now I keep it away from them as best I can which means I do not get to dress very often altough this is what i really desire. I have been female in many more past lives then male which is another key factro in wanting to dress and even become female once more. Males who have been thus have the final desire to be the sex that they are most comfortable with being and so want to be this sex once again as always. Thsi I have studied a great deal and now know this to be very true. Plus the fact that males who understand this at an very early age know that they if male were suppose to be fe,ale and thus the long lifetime struggle to get back to the natural desired sex. More later Suzy!.

Rikki
01-16-2005, 04:06 AM
I have had several near misses and have been busted once in my truck at a truck stop, luckly the girl taht busted me has an open mind and took it well, better than I did at first.

Rikki

ChristineRenee
01-16-2005, 04:10 AM
:eek: Been pretty fortunate as an adult not to have had any unexpected close encounters. Prolly cause I confined Christine time to late night or early morning. I think I learned from having too many close calls as a kid when mom worked during the day or went to the grocery store. That's usually when I raided her closet. She never caught me in the act, but I had to believe she had her suspiscions about it. I know it's a good thing that I hadn't got into makeup back then cause there were times when I would have been busted for sure. It was scary enough hearing the car drive up and the automatic garage door open up. Set many a speed record back then scurrying to get out of whatever get-up I had on at the time. It was scary...scary!:D :p

Love,
Christine Renee