PDA

View Full Version : Single Girl

Joyciecd
12-07-2006, 07:49 AM
I am a single girl, bi orientation, with a boyfriend that I date several times a month. I also have several CD girlfriends that I date with a slightly reduced frequency. I may be wrong, but it seems that most of the girls here are in a m/f relationship, and either 'out' with the SO, or are not and fretting about it. I just wonder if there are others here that are more like me, being 'out' with my byfriend and also enjoying the intimate company with other CD girlfriends too?

suzy
12-07-2006, 08:05 AM
I am a married heterosexual male involved in a monogomous relationship who enjoys being feminine and wearing feminine attire. I don't become involved in others..... not a good one to ask, I'm afraid.:o

Kimkandy
12-07-2006, 09:07 AM
I'm single and I don't have a :devil: boyfriend/girlfriend... who knows I might get lucky at :bw: Christmas

Kim

:dom: :lovestruck: :luvu: :love:

Vicky_Scot
12-07-2006, 09:12 AM
I am a married heterosexual male involved in a monogomous relationship who enjoys being feminine and wearing feminine attire. I don't become involved in others..... not a good one to ask, I'm afraid.:o

Sorry can't help you. I am in the same situation as Suzy.

LindaTS
12-07-2006, 09:18 AM
I used to date a guy but finally decided that men were not for me. However, I do enjoy the company of other trannies sometimes. I'm a little choosy about just who I date but I have no regrets. I am who I am.

Bethanygirl
12-07-2006, 10:05 AM
When I was young, I dated and partied with boys, had a couple of boyfreinds during those years, but no matter how good it was, something was lacking. I came to realize that I was who I was because I love and feel an emotional bond with women that transcends any I can establish with men. So in the end, I had to find my wife, for my life partner could only be a woman...
Good luck though, I hope all the best for you!

Beckii_aCDInOz
12-07-2006, 10:31 AM
I'm the same as most of the others who have posted. Personally I'm hetro thru & thru, dressed or not. The thought of batting for the other side had crossed my mind, but more so in one of the idle times when I as a guy let myself get hooked up into a bad head space.

These days I simple accept who I am and that I'm blessed to have found an understanding, supportive & most importantly loving gg partner.

My philosophy to life is, if it ain't hurting anyone and it feels good for you then do it & don't let anyone discourage you!

hugs

x

beckii

JulieCDorlando
12-07-2006, 10:42 AM
Hello Joycie,
I am single at this moment, and not currently dating or otherwise involved with anyone at this time as I am still in the mourning stages of a recently ended relationship of 2 1/2 years with someone I dearly loved(ended 5 months ago). It does appear that there are very few single CD's on this site. Most here are married. Some with accepting wives. I am out with my CDing to only a few people. So in answer to your question, I am sure there are some CD's on this site as well as in the world in the same situation as you and I.

tall_brianna
12-07-2006, 10:44 AM
I'm not in a relationship now but I've had a total of two intimate experiences separately with two different guys (but only as Brianna). I think I found that I enjoy the experience of being female and submissive but ultimately I don't find most men attractive. One of the two I mentioned I did think was attractive - but he never called me back (ahole!).

I've been conducting a survey of people I find attractive that I pass on daily basis. 9 out of 10 people that I'll give more than a passing glance are women. Most men are just... ewe! I think I need to find the hot dominate quasi lesbian who will enjoy the fact that her man isn't so much of a man. She's out there somewhere.

-b