PDA

View Full Version : Shopping.....Now I know what you all mean!

Dragster
12-07-2006, 09:48 AM
Wife (who is non-supportive, even hostile!) is away for 2 days, Christmas shopping with daughter. So what do I do? Well, first take the opportunity to dress for a whole evening (yesterday and today). Then what? Shopping of course! So far, I've never shopped in person for my femme alter ego, and I've never had a real pair of high stiletto heels; sooooooooooooooo!

You can't really shop for shoes on e-bay because you won't know if they will really fit well, and I found that "Alternative Footware" in Ramsbottom (Lancashire) is only 40mins away (when the M6/62 is clear!), so off I went. But first I needed to prepare. Can't try shoes on wearing boy socks, so I put my sheer black stockings and suspenders on under my jeans, and added my silky french knickers. I felt a little more adventurous, so I also put on a black bra under my shirt. I wanted to try thigh boots too, and realised you can't do that with jeans on, so I took my short pleated tartan skirt (wife's cast off) with me, and wore a belt around my waist that I could tighten to the maximum, because I can't get into any of her old skirts without the waist compression of a corset or tight belt. Why didn't I wear the corset? Because I'd a haircut booked for 9 o'clock, planning to go on from there, and the corset gives me a prominent bust under my shirt, even without forms. I already felt like I had a notice on my back saying "Look at this pervert! He's wearing womens stockings, suspenders, knickers and a bra under his clothes!", and the corset would have been too obvious. And, I'd need to wear it (tight enough to fasten my skirt!) for 4 or 5 hours, with no way of being able to take it off!

THe haircut went without a hitch, I assume no-one spotted my stockings, and the hairdresser didn't feel my bra straps through my shirt. Then in Alternative Footwear, I tried on a number of shoes, finally settling on a pair of 5" heeled strappy sandals. Surprise surprise, I could walk in them, well, a wobbly walk anyway. Unfortunately, pumps didn't suit my feet since I had my big toes operated on last year. Then came the boots. The changing facilities were out of action, so I hid behind a shoe-rack and changed my jeans for the skirt, and the tight belt! I really liked the knee high lace up boots, they were comfortable and gave my feet a lot of support, but the thigh highs were just awesome! Both had 5" heels, and walking was not too difficult. I even tried a pair with 2" platform, and they didn't seem much different. Dear Father Christmas....... There were a couple of other people (both GGs) in the shop at the time, and it did seem rather surreal prancing about in front of them (the shop's a bit cramped) in stiletto heeled thigh boots wearing a skirt, but they were both friendly enough so say "nice boots", and "you've worn heels before haven't you?" I finished off by trying a couple of ballet boots. They look fantastic, And I could stand up holding on to a rail, but there was too much pain in my toes to enjoy it, and I couldn't straighten my knees by quite a margin. The SA could not have been more friendly and helpful throughout. I'll be back for more, and when the changing room's in use, I'll try on some of their latex tops dresses and skirts too.

Sorry this is so long, but I enjoyed the day so much, I just had to share everything with you all, and all within an hour of returning home. I guess many of you have been through this phase yourself, en route to going out fully dressed, but for those who haven't, JFDI! I wish I'd done it years ago, and I'll be doing it again, it's addictive! I stripped off my outer clothes before typing this, and put on the shoes, my tightest knee length skirt, a stretchy top and my forms (500g of rice in a bag, each), and I'm in HEAVEN!

Tony

Daizy Chains
12-07-2006, 10:01 AM
good for you i'm glad you had fun theirs no stopping you now
:hugs:
Daizy

Di
12-07-2006, 10:25 AM
Awesome day you had...and new shoes :D

Amy Hepker
12-07-2006, 10:39 AM
Way to Go Tony!!!

crossing-the-rain
12-07-2006, 10:51 AM
Hi Dragster,
I can tell how much fun you enjoy from your outing ,but since she's not your supporter,and you are still treasure your marriage,you better find a solution or make a decision.
This is only my own opinion from my experience.
Rain.

Diana West
12-07-2006, 11:25 AM
Don't apologize for the long story.
I appreciate it. It provdes such an inspiration and vicarious thrill.

Sounds like a truly glorious shopping trip.

P.S. I use rice too.

Dragster
12-07-2006, 12:58 PM
Crossing-the-Rain, Thanks for your words of advice. I made my decision 37 years ago, when I promised that I'd love and cherish my wife till death do us part, and I'm not changing my mind. She's the most wonderful thing that happened to me in my whole life (in all other respects), and far more important to me than CDing. I've told my story in other threads but it's still unfortunate for me that she thinks it's "disgusting" that a man should want to wear women's clothes. I think she's beginning to realise that it IS an integral part of me, and been there since I was born. She can't seem to understand why I can't just stop doing it, like drug addicts stop taking drugs, but I've done that, for a period of time, and then I can't stop thinking about it, until I have another "fix"! Then she says, "Why not get another hobby that will take up your time?" I've got so many hobbies (including golf!), you would not believe! She says she will never accept it (and never try I think), and we're now in the "Don't show, don't tell" mode. As long as she's unaware of it, she's apparently happy, and even if she isn't, I know she'll never bring the subject up. She does know there's a place in my wardrobe that she shouldn't go to if she doesn't want to be confronted with the "awful truth" and the shoes will go there. And that's where we are today. I've run out of ideas of what to do to progress from here, but I get very jealous of those here who have supportive wives, and it makes me angry when I read of those, like Kitty GG recently, who are prepared to accept it up to a point, and their SO's take advantage of it. Grrrrr

Tony

Jenniferritchie
12-07-2006, 05:03 PM
Hi it is obviose from reading your thead the enjoyment you had. I always wear pants,tights and a bra under my drab clothes so i do know how you felt. i am one of those who's SO puts up with my "hobby" so i will not go on about it, except to say that my heart goes out to you, i have found a shop in glasgow that accepts CD'ers going in and trying on clothes and shoes and i enjoyed the experience as much as you did, yes it does seem sureal trying on a dress and high heels with GG's walking in and out of the shop.

If you ever find yourself in glasgow give me a note and i will let you know about the where abouts of the shop, my details can be found in my profile.

i hope that you have many more experiences like you had.:love: Jennifer

Glenda58
12-07-2006, 05:49 PM
Dragster glad you had a good time out but if you think that was good wait till you go fully dress femme. It took me 2 days to come down from the rush. Now I go twice a week shopping in femme any where. It just gets better every time.

Dragster
12-07-2006, 08:14 PM
Glenda, I'm beginning to understand your excitement (and everyone else's here), but with the current situation at home, I'm unlikely to experience it. But you never know!

Tony