PDA

View Full Version : Convincing Cd!

Penny
12-07-2006, 02:57 PM
Had to run a view arrends today and I just got back. First I went to Walgreens because their Coke is on sale and my wife asked me to pick it up. While I was in there I stopped to browse through the makeup section. DA! The nice young lady asked me if I needed assistance and I said I would just look first. I found some multi-colored powder for 12.95 and she suggested that I might want to try the kit which was on sale. I bought it along with the Coke. After I payed her, I asked her if she guessed. (I do this sometimes just for a check on my efforts). She looked puzzled and asked "what do you mean". I told her I was really a guy. She said she had no idea and we had been right next each other and I had lookded her dead in the eye. Well, we went on to have a nice conversation and she asked me if my hair was real. I said no and she said it looked so natural. She also told me and this the great part, "you did a great job". I said if anything gives me away, it's the voice and she said not a chance. Well I said goodby and she said come in and see me anytime.
I went to 2 other places, had lunch and everytime it was "thankyou Mam". They didn't ask and I didn't tell.:heehee:
I'm Draggin and braggin(a little anyway) today and who knows, saggin tomorrow but the world is deffinitely great today.

:hugs:

Penny

Shannon CD
12-07-2006, 03:07 PM
Absolutely wonderful. Sounds like you should be bragging. I know I would be.

SherriePall
12-07-2006, 03:18 PM
Penny -- Good for you. And to have fooled her that close up.

Diana West
12-08-2006, 09:57 AM
You have got to have a ton of confidence, nerve, and style! What a rush that must have been!

I could never tell someone that I wasn't a woman when en femme.

(I was going to say that you've got some balls for telling the SA, but I didn't think it was appropriate given your attire.)

Di
12-08-2006, 10:04 AM
Very cool...that should boost up the ole confidence...well done:thumbsup:

Karren H
12-08-2006, 02:18 PM
Wow!! Penny, that sooo cool!! We think alike.....went to Macy's and the mall and a neat shopping area on Pittsburgh's south side this morning!! No one stopped and pointed at me so I figure I did ok!! But a one-on-one with a SA.......I'd fial for sure!! Way to go girly!!

Love Karren

suzy
12-08-2006, 02:22 PM
YEAH Penny!!! Way to go girl!!! You have mastered the trick...got the voice down! Perfecto!!!:hugs: