PDA

View Full Version : Ladies Night

AnnaMaria
01-15-2005, 04:05 PM
My wife took me to have my hair colored last night and have a trim. The color looks really nice. It is a brown with red tent to it. It was a lot of fun and the guy, yes I said guy, that did it was really nice and I am sure that he knows that I am a cd.

Anyway, on the way home we stopped at McDonalds to get a bit and when we picked up our food at the window the girl that was working passed us the bag and said you ladies have a nice night. The best part about it was that I was not wearing femme clothes at all. But the stylist had left my hair down around my face and since it is past my shoulders and very curly she thought that I was a woman. Made me feel really good to know that at least my hair would help in hiding some of my features.

huggs
anna :) :) :)

Georgette
01-15-2005, 04:14 PM
Way to go sister have fun and enjoy.

Bernadina
01-15-2005, 04:17 PM
My wife took me to have my hair colored last night and have a trim. The color looks really nice. It is a brown with red tent to it. It was a lot of fun and the guy, yes I said guy, that did it was really nice and I am sure that he knows that I am a cd.

Anyway, on the way home we stopped at McDonalds to get a bit and when we picked up our food at the window the girl that was working passed us the bag and said you ladies have a nice night. The best part about it was that I was not wearing femme clothes at all. But the stylist had left my hair down around my face and since it is past my shoulders and very curly she thought that I was a woman. Made me feel really good to know that at least my hair would help in hiding some of my features.

huggs
anna :) :) :)
My wife coloured her hair last night and then did mine. However, there is no way that I'm gong to pass as a girl when in guy mode, even with my new hair colour. Drat.

Tristen Cox
01-15-2005, 05:51 PM
What a compliment! Good for you Anna :)

Love
Tristen

Julie York
01-15-2005, 06:05 PM
Photos? Photos?

ChristineRenee
01-15-2005, 09:47 PM
Way to go Anna. That had to make you feel good having that acknowledgement.:cool: You're lucky to have a wife who understands you and is willing to do stuff like that for you. We should all be so fortunate.:)

Love,
Christine Renee

AnnaMaria
01-16-2005, 07:56 AM
Sadly I don't have any photos just yet. Not really ready for that as I am still not good with makeup yet.

Yes it is wonderful to have a wife that is supportive of me and willing to do things with me. I think that I would have lost my mind if my wife would have rejected me. She is still trying to understand me and wants me to take it slow so that she can get use to the idea but I must say that it is going quite wel so far.

huggs
anna

Stephanie Brooks
01-16-2005, 11:15 AM
Anyway, on the way home we stopped at McDonalds to get a bit and when we picked up our food at the window the girl that was working passed us the bag and said you ladies have a nice night.
Isn't it great?!

The clothing isn't everything. I recall once a similar thing happend when I was with a girl buddy, Blade. I believe we were in a restaurant. I wasn't en femme or anything, but the waiter said something about "you ladies". Then he realized I wasn't, and apologized.

I said, "No problem!" as if he'd given me a compliment.

I wasn't wearing anything androgynous, have short male style hair. Around Blade I can be myself. Gestures, mannerisms matter. I wasn't trying for anything. It just happened.

Congratulations Anna!