PDA

View Full Version : Today's Shopping Trip--kinda long!

StacyCD
12-07-2006, 04:06 PM
This is my first thread--please be kind! I just returned from a very successful shopping adventure (wearing black women's pants and a black short-sleeve top covered with a lightweight windbreaker. Underneath I was all feminine--bra with forms, spaghetti-strap chemise, stockings with a garter belt and bikini panties).

I made it to Kohl's just after they opened and I was one of their first customers--I pretty much had the place to myself, which is a fantasy for a later thread. I went to shoes first and the only ones that I was interested in they didn't have in my size. I then went and picked up some Gloria Vanderbilt boot-cut stretch jeans and tried them on. The size 14-short fit perfectly! I tried on some Vanity Fair slips and ended up with three black slips (52", 32", and 18"). I also found a spaghetti strap chemise like one that I had previously purchased.

Next it was on to Target where I purchased a pair of round-toe platform pumps and a l'Oreal lipstick (on Karren Hutton's suggestion) in True Red. As soon as I got home, I put the lipstick on. I love the color, the feeling, the smell, the tasteā€¦ Can you tell I have a thing for lipstick!?!?

My next stop was the purpose of the trip. On Penney's website I saw a red Worthington Sheath Dress for $59. When I got there, I found the dress and the best news was that it was on sale for $29.99! Well, maybe the even better news was that the dress fit me perfectly! I also found a lined lace top on sale as well as a Jockey tactel spaghetti-strap camisole.

Feeling full of myself, I next headed off to Macy's. I found another Jockey tactel top-this time a tank top and a Morgan Taylor satin spaghetti-strap chemise. Can you also tell that I have another thing for spaghetti strap lingere?!?!

Returning home I couldn't wait to report on my brief adventure. I can almost relive each moment in my mind. Hopefully, I will be able to shop enfemme sometime soon but this wasn't too bad. Actually, trying on clothes when enfemme is a pain because of having to mess with my wig and makeup each time I try something on. So this was a very time efficient trip and I just can't wait to wear my new dress!

Missy Anne
12-07-2006, 08:20 PM
Shop 'till you drop!!

Everyone loves a frilly bargain.

Missy Anne

MsEva
12-07-2006, 08:26 PM
Just love Target! They have such nice shoes..up to size 12! glad you had a good time.

Holly
12-07-2006, 08:33 PM
Stacy, I'm glad you had such a good time. Shopping is such a blast, isn't it?

StacyCD
12-08-2006, 08:53 AM
Last night I just happened to be walking through JCPenney and noticed they had the same dress in black that I had purchased earlier in the day in red. It gets better. It was on sale for $19.99! So I found two dresses that fit me perfectly for $50. I've spent more before on dresses that didn't fit as well or look as good!

Dragster
12-08-2006, 11:39 AM
Stacey, don't worry about the length of your post, I enjoyed every word of it; it's obvious you enjoyed the experience, and telling us about it. I'd only just managed to get out shopping (for shoes) for the first time yesterday, and I also couldn't wait to share it with my friends here. I think my effort was even longer than yours, here's the link http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46457

I intended to post a photo or two, but my wife had taken the camera. Now I've got to wait until I know I've got 2 or 3 hours wife-free before I can do that. Do you have an excuse? If not, where's the pics????

Thanks for sharing.

Tony