PDA

View Full Version : I am going to a Christmas party

Paula T
12-07-2006, 11:27 PM
Saturday night and am going to take my wig in and have it styled so I can pick it up on my way to the party Saturday. I will be dressed with one of my other wigs and of course (my clothes):heehee: This should be interesting as I've never done anything like this before except at a TG friendly shop that I knew the owner. I will let all you gal's know how it went on Sunday:D I think I will have to gather up all my courage for this little adventure.:eek:

Amy Hepker
12-07-2006, 11:32 PM
Puala, I too am going to go someplace Saturday. There is a CD meeting that I am going to. It has been years since I have been to one and I am nervus about it. I won't be able to dress until I get there and that is part of my problem. I really did not want people to see me in drab, then dressed and then back to drab. And I don't know about dressing over at someone elses house. That is where the meeting is. I wish you good luck.

Charlotte
12-09-2006, 08:02 PM
You have more courage than me - I only dress at home. I cannot wait for the day I do go out for the first time though, good luck!

Sierra Evon
12-09-2006, 08:49 PM
Hi, Paula, :happy: keep up the courage, I'm sure you'll be fine , good luck!!!

sherell
12-09-2006, 09:09 PM
Enjoy yourself out tonight cant wait to read how you got on