PDA

View Full Version : Always felt a little different!

Beckii_aCDInOz
12-08-2006, 07:11 AM
Hi girls,

I just jumped out of the shower & for the first time in years I actually shaved my legs totally. (Normally just run the clipper over them, I don't have much body hair anyway).

Once dried and walking around they feel so smooth and sexy, almost like I'm wear sheer nylons ;) (a few memories floated back as they do).

Last night I did the standard down below hair be gone. I use small clippers and then one of those body electric shavers for that next to nothing finish. I'm so pedantic it takes me for ever...lol..thankfully it last long enough that I can get by for 3 - 4 weeks.

Every gg g/f I've had they've always made comment towards how soft my skin is, unlike what you'd expect on a guy.

I used to be a hairdresser and even back in the 80's I'd apply moisturiser, face scrubs and face packs, once a month I'd get a facial too.

I've never had a lot of body hair so shaving (face) is maybe a 3 times a week thing, even then only on my chin and upper lip.

I'm some what curious as to other girl here, I know I read many posts about the trials and tribulations that most CD's have to go thru to dress, especially when it comes to body hair.

Without sound daft, could it be a hormonal thing? I mean when I'm not dressed and just being a guy there is no tell tale signs of femininity (not that I'm aware of anyway), but, on the other hand, I'm not a man's man either.

I definitely feel I missed the line for the testosterone level checks, but, that doesn't mean I'm not happy with who I am or how I feel about myself.

Would really appreciate some thoughts, opinions and general chatter.

hugs

x

beckii

Kate Simmons
12-08-2006, 07:31 AM
I think it's mostly a genetic thing Beckii. I come from a long line of guys with heavy beards and body hair. I look like a gorilla if I don't shave. I also "suffer" from baldness, again hereditary. I guess some people have more testosterone than others. That doesn't make me a macho guy though. Far from it. I have the need to express my overall feeling and being Ericka is just a natural part of that. That being the case, I just have to make "adjustments" as necessary to really be myself.:happy: Ericka Kay

StacyCD
12-08-2006, 08:48 AM
Another balding gorilla here! I wish I could move the hair on my body wherever I needed it! I'm a little bit jealous of those that have little body hair. Since I've come out to my wife, I'm hoping to eventually do some hair removal.