PDA

View Full Version : I Whimped Out!

mskilmer
12-08-2006, 08:36 AM
My SO and I arranged to have the day off today and spend it in a town about 90 miles from where we live. We recently spent a weekend there and I was dressed the whole time ... it was GREAT! I was gonna get all dressed up here at home before we left and we were gonna spend the day out together shopping and stuff. We're still going, but I'm going in drab. I just didn't feel like going through all the work to get ready, plus it's windy and cold. I know I'll regret losing this opportunity ... but ain't it nice to have the option of choosing easy drab whenever we want? Hey ... I'm looking for a silver lining here ...

StacyCD
12-08-2006, 08:38 AM
Don't be too disappointed. You have a wife who supports and accompanies you while en femme. How wonderful is that!

Amy Hepker
12-08-2006, 08:39 AM
You are a discrace to Crossdressing. Shame on you! Your not a whimp, Your a MAN AAAAHHH!!!!!

marie354
12-08-2006, 08:41 AM
Pants & long-johns are a lot warmer that a skirt & hose! No matter how you dress, you'll always be the same person to the ones you love.

marie354
12-08-2006, 08:44 AM
While I always wear a bra and panties, today I'm wearing mens jeans and a tee-shirt, but a little lipstick goes a long way in saying who you are and how you feel.

Kate Simmons
12-08-2006, 08:48 AM
Hey, at least you have the gonads to admit it, Hon. It was always my dream to do that with my wife. However, she would have no part of it. Don't worry about reverting to guyism, some of my best friends are guys, even the ones who know I'm Ericka. Anyway, as it has been said, sometimes it takes being a "man" to be a "woman". No shame in that for sure. Happy shopping however you go.:happy: Ericka Kay

Shelly Preston
12-08-2006, 08:53 AM
Having a supportive SO means the the opportunity will crop up another time

There are a lot here who can only dream of having a chance like that

Better luck next time

Diana West
12-08-2006, 10:13 AM
Be realistic! Who dresses up to face bad weather?
I think you showed a rational response.
Besides, it sounds like you'll have an opportunity again.

MsJanessa
12-08-2006, 12:29 PM
You are a discrace to Crossdressing. Shame on you! Your not a whimp, Your a MAN AAAAHHH!!!!!

Now now---Mother always said that if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all----lol

CarmenG
12-08-2006, 06:36 PM
Stay COOL sis... with your SO, you don't have a thing to worry with. there will be other times when you can dress to the hilt....:D

Amy Hepker
12-08-2006, 07:13 PM
OK! I am sorry, I will let it slide this time. Don't let your wife down again. I mean any Lady that is supportive should be happy. If she gives you the chance and is sincere, than she deserves the utmost respect.

ElleCD
12-08-2006, 07:34 PM
Oh what I wouldn't give for the opportunity to go out dressed with my SO! Sobs into handkerchief (prettily). Does not blow nose.

MJ
12-08-2006, 07:38 PM
oh well there will be another time . you have a wonderful wife so i am sure you will get another chance

mskilmer
12-08-2006, 10:26 PM
What a great bunch you all are! We had a great time today anyway. Rest assured I'll be back out there en femme before long. You're right ... there will be more opportunity later.