PDA

View Full Version : How brave we are

marie354
12-08-2006, 08:50 AM
We are all pretty brave, you know... Using the internet it not private you know. People in ' the know' can look at anything that anyone is saying at any time. Sooo... Who's lookin' now? Well for me, I don't want to hide anything any more. I sure the government has files on every one of us.

Kate Simmons
12-08-2006, 08:59 AM
If we were considered a "threat", we'd know it by now Marie. I used to work for Intel and they know more then we think. The "super computers" at NSA "hone in" an anything suspicious and it pops up for them to check out. I doubt whether they consider panties, bras, wigs and makeup dangerous unless they are loaded with C4. That being the case, I'm sure those "key words" I just wrote were picked up. Let's see what happens. I think half the Intel world is TG anyway, they just don't broadcast it. In the meantime, I have better things to do other than worry about John Q. Public, like dancing and having a good time as Ericka. I feel the more people know the less of a "mystery" we are anyway. In the long run, we are good upstanding citizens and that is the main thing.:happy: Ericka Kay

Sheila
12-08-2006, 09:44 AM
If it were just me I wouldn't give a !!!!!!!! who knew and to be honest I think me now knowing about DH cding is making it less of a fear for him, so if he was busted, I think he might have a few bad moments ,then we would just get on with our life.

At the end of the day it is no big deal unless we let it be

Jess

marie354
12-08-2006, 09:45 AM
Erica,
I think that you hit the nail on the head. I'm not worried either, but I think that we should be aware that big brother is always watching. Even the traffic lights have cameras now as well as some street lights.

Diana West
12-08-2006, 10:01 AM
They can't track me. I've disguised my computer with a wig and glasses.

Seriously, sometimes I like deluding myself into thinking that this is anominous. It is a marvelous release for me and contemplating that Big Brother is "listening" in worries me.

Kristen Kelly
12-08-2006, 10:04 AM
Let me fix my makeup I want to look my best for my mug shot :doll:

Emily Ann Brown
12-08-2006, 10:04 AM
Ericka has it right.....I know a sister who is a spook, and another sister who was one. Unless terrorists start a stateside campaign dressed as women we are of no interest.

Emily Ann

melissaK
12-08-2006, 10:09 AM
"Sir, put down the mascara and step away from the mirror . . . ":heehee:

I knew we were dangerous, but didn't know we were spooky too. I'm going to have to pay more attnetion to that Gates guy we just made our Secretary of Defense . . . :heehee:

Kimkandy
12-08-2006, 10:14 AM
I doubt whether they consider panties, bras, wigs and makeup dangerous unless they are loaded with C4.

OK our satellite photo's show that the suspect is concealing two :bunny: :bunny: ICBM's under her bra... Is that a :bonk: loaded weapon under that bra... or are you just pleased to see me.

Kim

:dom: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Kimkandy
12-08-2006, 10:19 AM
Unless terrorists start a stateside campaign dressed as women we are of no interest.

Don't give them ideas... :troll: anyway they would would probably dress as Islamic women then they could wear veils.

Kim

:dom: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Lisa Golightly
12-08-2006, 10:57 AM
I sure the government has files on every one of us.

That's what I keep telling Scully, but all she says is 'Do you really expect me to believe you're going to wear that top with that skirt!?!' Just cos she looks florid in red :rolleyes:

Kate Simmons
12-08-2006, 11:15 AM
They can't track me. I've disguised my computer with a wig and glasses.

Seriously, sometimes I like deluding myself into thinking that this is anominous. It is a marvelous release for me and contemplating that Big Brother is "listening" in worries me.Don't worry Janis. I think most of them are just jealous anyway. You don't know these security "types" like I do.:happy: Ericka Kay

Kate Simmons
12-08-2006, 11:17 AM
Don't give them ideas... :troll: anyway they would would probably dress as Islamic women then they could wear veils.

Kim

:dom: :devil: :devil: :devil:Don't worry Kim, they wouldn't be caught dead(?!) in a dress.:happy: Ericka

princessmichelle
12-08-2006, 12:11 PM
Crossdressing common among "spooks"?

This is FASCINATING to me, as one of my other interests is the history of government secrecy, intelligence, espionage, etc. (And the history of stage magic, also big on secrets). +?

Perhaps cd-ing is a "secret"?

Princess "fascinated by secrecy in society" Michelle:D

Diana West
12-08-2006, 12:20 PM

The the name J. Edgar Hoover mean anything to you????

Penny
12-08-2006, 12:39 PM
Let them look; from a national security standpiont, I have nothing to hide. As a man who likes to look a woman, I plenty to hide. But if anyone thinks my masculine body is a threat, they are more than welcome to look up my dress. Touching however, is not permitted. My fertilzer is explosive and I have three children to prove it!:heehee:

:hugs:

Penny

Shelly Preston
12-08-2006, 12:42 PM
If the spooks are looking at me then we really are in trouble

Maybe we will get an invite to there Chirstmas party

Kate Simmons
12-08-2006, 12:50 PM

This is FASCINATING to me, as one of my other interests is the history of government secrecy, intelligence, espionage, etc. (And the history of stage magic, also big on secrets). +?

Perhaps cd-ing is a "secret"?

Princess "fascinated by secrecy in society" Michelle:DThere is an employee group within the NSA called GLOBE that is comprised of gay, lesbian and Bi employees. They have regular monthly meetings and the meetings are advertised in the NSA Newsletter. They only consider employees a risk if they have something to hide. This is in a book about the NSA available to the public.:happy: Ericka Kay

Sweet Jane
12-08-2006, 01:02 PM
The the name J. Edgar Hoover mean anything to you????

wasn't he that kinky transvestite wierdo?

Calliope
12-08-2006, 01:52 PM
My mother winters in Mexico and she's noticed, these last few years, the border towns have tripled the US agents. Tell our South American neighbors 'We're all Berliners,' eh. My spouse works at Google and it's no secret they give Uncle Sam everything he wants readily and completely. (She also likes to read my posts here, thinking I don't know.) Speaking from my decades-long experience 'confronting' the government, it's still a crapshoot - supertech equipment operated by numnuts. We are all East Berliners. No crossdresser should be indifferent.

Kate Simmons
12-08-2006, 01:56 PM
My mother winters in Mexico and she's noticed, these last few years, the border towns have tripled the US agents. Tell our South American neighbors 'We're all Berliners,' eh. My spouse works at Google and it's no secret they give Uncle Sam everything he wants readily and completely. (She also likes to read my posts here, thinking I don't know.) Speaking from my decades-long experience 'confronting' the government, it's still a crapshoot - supertech equipment operated by numnuts. We are all East Berliners. No crossdresser should be indifferent.Yeah, kinda like when the Ewoks outwitted the Empire in Star Wars. What the "spooks" don't realize is that it's the "little people" who can get 'em.:happy: Ericka

suzy
12-08-2006, 02:02 PM
Speak clearly and directly into your mouse pad, but don't stare directly in to the screen. Do as I say and nobody will get hurt! :D

Karren H
12-08-2006, 02:03 PM
Doesn't matter...... That they know... Most of the women at Macy's this morning probably knew I wasn't one of them!! But hey!! They took my money!! :)

Love Karren

Kate Simmons
12-08-2006, 02:08 PM
Doesn't matter...... That they know... Most of the women at Macy's this morning probably knew I wasn't one of them!! But hey!! They took my money!! :)

Love KarrenYeah, women are good for that for sure Karren. Too good!:happy: Ericka

Crissy Kay
12-08-2006, 02:10 PM
I even changed my avatar, so they know who to come for!!! I guess I am getting a little braver, just being with you girls!!!!

Bobbi Lynn
12-08-2006, 02:18 PM
Be careful if you see a couple of guys wearing sunglasses and wearing black suits, especially if they something that looks like a flashlight with a red light on top....

Kate Simmons
12-08-2006, 02:18 PM
I even changed my avatar, so they know who to come for!!! I guess I am getting a little braver, just being with you girls!!!!Looks good Crissy. Now you can be in the pink lined cell with the rest of us "dangerous subversives".:happy: Ericka Kay

sterling12
12-08-2006, 02:25 PM
Folks this isn't a new thing. You probably would have had to live as a hermit in Idaho, not to rate a file or two with the FBI. J. Edgar was notorious for collecting data on just about everyone inside the USA. That's how he hung on so long, he had all the "dirt" on everybody, including Presidents. Unless The FBI and the other agencies have dumped all that information, (fat chance of that really happening), I have no doubt they have information about me, and you, and you, and you....

Hoover and his life partner Clyde Tolson used that info. to blackmail anybody who got in their way. So, why would it be any different now!

The best strategy is to refuse to accept any intrusions on your privacy as blackmail, if someone ever tried to use information against you. Blackmail and coersion only work with two willing partners.....The Blackmailer, and he Victim who is willing to accept enough guilt to respond and do what the other person wants them to do. If you don't accept guilt about your CD, then it's damn near impossible for someone to manipulate you!

I know, easier said than done. Well if you don't come to terms with this problem, the odds are good that one day it will jump up and bite you. Better be prepared to deal with that situation!

The Internet is basically like The old, Wild West. Not many rules, not many laws, not much in the way of enforcement for any laws that might be on the books. Most of these privacy intrusions are probably direct violations of your right to privacy. Good luck, trying to find the culprits, or if you do, trying to get some type of legal solution in some foreign country. Same thing with domestic spying.

Current situation in our Country, let's try a quote from Old Ben Franklin: "Patriotism is often the refuge of scoundrels". You want privacy in our democracy, be vigilant and do something about it, when you find a problem.

Peace and Love, Joanie

Sandy I am
12-08-2006, 07:39 PM
Marie,when I'm out a little later on tonight,I'll look up,smile,wave,then give them da finga, then I'll send them down your way,lol

marie354
12-08-2006, 08:00 PM
Marie,when I'm out a little later on tonight,I'll look up,smile,wave,then give them da finga, then I'll send them down your way,lol

ha ha ha ha tee hee. I just ask them why they're not looking for real criminal activity in the bad parts of town!

Nice hearing from ya!

trannie T
12-08-2006, 10:16 PM
I'm not concerned about the NSA, the CIA or the FBI investagating my crossdressing, I am terrified ot the Fashion Police.

marie354
12-08-2006, 10:26 PM
Right Trannie T. The "Fashoin Police" are much, much worse! What was I thinking!

ReginaK
12-10-2006, 02:22 AM
If the government really had it out for crossdressers, all they need to do is track the credit card sales of size 12 and up women's shoes.

Delila
12-10-2006, 02:29 AM
So long as you dont post things like bomb and president in the same post you should be ok. Woops guess Im screwed honestly they really are not worried about cders they want the people they think are terrorists you know anyone who is not white and christian. I really dont think we need to worry.

Kate Simmons
12-10-2006, 03:04 AM
So long as you dont post things like bomb and president in the same post you should be ok. Woops guess Im screwed honestly they really are not worried about cders they want the people they think are terrorists you know anyone who is not white and christian. I really dont think we need to worry.I figure NSA's Cray computers profiled you within 60 seconds of posting those words, Megan. CD probably popped up in the profile and so it was automatically ignored. They know our net ID's even if they don't know who we really are. Nothing surprises me however, given the hightened security state we are presently in. They know more than we all may think, believe me.:happy: Ericka Kay

marie354
12-10-2006, 10:43 AM
Some of the responses have been very cute and some enlightening to say the least. But all the cameras on traffic & street lights are really looking for serious threats to our country which I don't think we are. I really glad for the security and the protection provided by our government. This is still basically a free country.