PDA

View Full Version : any ideas

brandi168075
12-08-2006, 12:07 PM
i started seening my doctor a couple a weeks ago and told her how i feel about becoming a female and she is cool about it but i like to know should i start dressing as a female to see her or as a male please help

Dragster
12-08-2006, 12:15 PM
I've no experience to call on Brandi, but if you're serious about changing sex, I'd suggest you prepare to go full time as a female for several months, to be sure it is what you really want, before you make irrevocable decisions about hormones and surgery. I believe most good doctors would insist on it, even if it's not a legal requirement where you are. Then put the preparations in place to start your new lifestyle as a woman. Go to the doctors dressed when you're not worried about bumping into anyone you know, while dressed as a woman.

Good luck in whatever you decide.

Tony

Diana West
12-08-2006, 12:18 PM
From what I've read, you need to live as a woman for more than a year before you can change your gender.

So, from what I know, yes, you should dress as a female when you visit your doctor.

Bethanygirl
12-08-2006, 12:22 PM
I've always gone to my doctor enfemme, they have no problem with it, and treat you very correctly and compassionatly. (at least my doctors always have)

brandi168075
12-08-2006, 12:36 PM
thanks but what to wear to the meetings with her on clothing

Bethanygirl
12-08-2006, 12:42 PM
Just wear the normal everyday wear you would consider normal, it really doesn't matter, when I used to wear breast forms, they were never an issue. I don't think any doctor will make an issue of anything no matter what his/her personal opinion is, (at least not the good/professional ones).

Calliope
12-08-2006, 02:01 PM
I made my pitch for hormones in full enfemme.

Of course, I'm enfemme every day anyway.

suzy
12-08-2006, 02:06 PM
You should wear waht you enjoy wearing...Don't wear anything special for the doctor... Be Yourself! A nice bra and panties is required tho.:D

mollytyler
12-08-2006, 02:54 PM
If your Dr. has a gender specialty or subspecialty it would probably not be an issue. I would check with your Dr. and explain up front how you wish to proceed with further meeting and get is/her reactions. No need to surprise the Dr. or his/her staff and get off on the wrong foot. But ALWAYS be who you need to be and push that envelope......if this is the path for you after further counselling etc. then envelop yourself in your feminine personality and go go go toward your goal.....it is not always an easy journey...but a valuable one to pursue....

Julie York
12-08-2006, 06:01 PM
reading your post reminded me of what happened when i was around 14years old, i live in texas and i have always been a little smaller than other kids, another kid in my class who was a year older said that he had grown about 3 inches in height in the last few etc blah blah blah blah :umbrella:

You're on the wrong forum.

You'll find there is a lot of sympathy and understanding for anyone who lives on the actual planet Earth. Try again. Fantasy forums are next left.