PDA

View Full Version : Not The Man She Meet

Kristen Kelly
12-08-2006, 12:41 PM
In past posts I have told of telling my GF of Kristen and how she handled it well, with much discussion and time she has gotten to know the side of me I hide from all, even myself, I was in denial. I have tried not to fall pray to “The Kid in the Candy Store” wanting more than I have. She has told me I’m not the same guy she meet, wonders at times just who I am becoming, myself too, have to take back control just who I am. Problem is I’ve never had so much fun, a little over a year ago I came out of my once a year being dressed in public closet (Halloween), now my time is divided between Work, dressing and getting out shopping or clubbing, meeting the other girls, and weekends with my GF, (at times she goes out with us girls).

My question to all TG,,CD, MTF, FTM, SO’s it dressing, getting out, make you want you to go out more, or does it satisfy the needs you have.

For me I shop to dress, not dress to shop, but I do not try to be seen often in the same outfits. Kristen has gotten her own closet. GF has said “I’m as bad as a woman when it comes to vanity, I am upset when everything it not perfect..” All I could say is thank you

Calliope
12-08-2006, 01:59 PM
She has told me I’m not the same guy she meet [...]

My SO said as much. I guess that's what most say (when they're informed after the train leaves the station) but that's no big deal(breaker), everyone changes or else just rots. My tough, controlling, masculine mate ain't the sex-lovin' sweetie I first met, either.

KimberlyS
12-08-2006, 02:23 PM
I agree with

... everyone changes or else just rots.

Almost everyone goes through changes in all parts of their life. And those that do not want to are usually forced to change in some ways. The question becomes how do we change and adapt to the changes of our spouse and others. Some can not handle the changing in their own little world/environment, so instead make major changes and move to a different environment where they can handle the changing.

Of course there also seems to be those that continuously change between environments. I would say they were people that could not handle change, but then they are always changing. hummmm.

Yes I had to read this multiple times to make sure it was correctly stated.

KimberlyS-CD

suzy
12-08-2006, 02:34 PM
Kristen,

Change is inevitable.... but change can be managed. Sometimes you should hold the reins a little tighter and other times you let them go. It's individual to the circumstances...play it my ear hon, and communicate often....Share feelings and be yourself. Life is too short to be reined in all of the time!:hugs: