PDA

View Full Version : Breast forms from fishing supplies

TV Wannabe
12-08-2006, 01:42 PM
I recently read an article about making breast forms from balloons and fake fishing worms, has anyone tried this.

suzy
12-08-2006, 01:47 PM
:eek: worms and balloons???:eek:

I tried water balloons a few times....then after they broke I decided to purchase some forms...:D

Kate Simmons
12-08-2006, 01:52 PM
Never tried that one, Hon. Think I'd be afraid to go swimming. Kind of like the bird seed boobs. One spies a treat and you may be the center of a "feeding frenzy". Good luck with that but beeeee careful!:happy: Ericka Kay

Calliope
12-08-2006, 01:54 PM
You surely earned the prize for best thread title, no doubt.

Kate Simmons
12-08-2006, 01:59 PM
You surely earned the prize for best thread title, no doubt.What is that exactly DT? Could it be a "booby" prize.:happy: Ericka Kay

Calliope
12-08-2006, 02:00 PM
Better than a can of worms, mm?

sandy999
12-08-2006, 02:10 PM
That's pretty funny. About 10 years ago I was in California and had everything I needed to dress up except forms. The only thing I could think of at the time was to fill up a couple of condoms with water. I actually went to dinner that way with an older couple using them. It worked out OK, but is that dangerous or what. The very next time I tried it, one broke and soaked me while I was getting dressed. Can you imagine if that had happened in the restaurant ?

The couple I went to dinner with actually sold forms, and they were very nice to me so I bought them dinner while dressed. It was some of the most fun I ever had while dressed.

Sandy

Kimkandy
12-08-2006, 02:11 PM
Worms??? :eek: Wouldn't they wriggle about... I heard you can use :bunny: :bunny: bird seed or water in ballons.

Kim

:dom: :jumping: :jumping: :jumping:

melissaabom
12-08-2006, 02:12 PM
Hello

I have tried everything in creating breast forms...
I found a place with reasonable priced Silicone Breast Forms

Melissaa

www.glamourboutique.com

Mary L
12-08-2006, 02:51 PM
Yes, folks have used fishing worms for breast filler. You can also buy the material from which the worms are made. Create your own mold (its fun carving a boob:happy: mold. You can make your own shape. Here is one source for very soft plastic http://www.lurecraft.com/ (http://www.lurecraft.com/catalog.cfm/plastic-products/liquid-plastic)

Diana West
12-08-2006, 03:13 PM
I'm using nylons filled with rice.

Uncle Ben never looked so good.

Katie_
12-08-2006, 04:37 PM
For those of you with a Dillards dept. store nearby, they have good forms for about $50.00. Also, www.dillards.com search breast form. These are big one's, but good for a size or two larger..

have also seen them on amazon.com, again, search breast forms

Good luck fishin....

Katie

Katie_
12-08-2006, 04:38 PM
meant to say these are not big ones LOL.....sorry

Bernadina
12-08-2006, 04:59 PM
What do you do with the hooks? Use them to make the form attachable maybe?

CarmenG
12-08-2006, 05:08 PM
Never tried that one, Hon. Think I'd be afraid to go swimming. Kind of like the bird seed boobs. One spies a treat and you may be the center of a "feeding frenzy". Good luck with that but beeeee careful!:happy: Ericka Kay

:bonk: :lol2:
NUFF SAID......

JulieMichelle
12-08-2006, 05:58 PM
The worms in question are made out of a very very soft plastic, almost rubbery material. I've used them fishing before - similar ones can be found in bass fishing stops in the shapes of crawfish, etc.

They're actually an excellent substitute for things like birdseed, or jello, and all the other options I've heard of - they have a soft consistency and a good weight. If I were to go that route, I"d buy a bunch, chop them up finely, and fill 'er up!

:)
Julie

Kate Simmons
12-08-2006, 06:04 PM
Another thing I used years ago was a 50/50 mix of antifreeze and water in surgical gloves tied off. Have a pretty good weight and consistency and bounce pretty nicely too. Just have to make sure you get most of the air out before you tie off the gloves.:happy: Ericka Kay

Ashley1
12-08-2006, 08:15 PM
I recently read an article about making breast forms from balloons and fake fishing worms, has anyone tried this.
If you use water filled balloons be sure to get the helium type balloon which are stronger. I used them for years with no problem as long as you don't try to be a triple D cup or drop your fork.

Peggy55
12-08-2006, 08:17 PM
By one of the nice silicone sets that are out there you'll be glad you did. It's better than packing worms in your blouse!:eek:

Shannon CD
12-08-2006, 08:26 PM
Maybe instead of fishing worms you could use gummy worms. That way you will at least have something to nibble on if you get the munchies.

Bethanygirl
12-08-2006, 11:35 PM
Maybe instead of fishing worms you could use gummy worms. That way you will at least have something to nibble on if you get the munchies.

:heehee:

Marla S
12-09-2006, 12:08 AM
Might be better to buy the soft plastic (http://www.jannsnetcraft.com/soft-plastic-lure-molds/) and form the breasts.
Of course, you can make worm like breast with it too, but I am not sure if that looks really fem.

janet p
12-09-2006, 12:35 AM
DAM I wish I'd know about that when I was in my teens when dad(he was a sporting goods wholesaler)was alive,I could of had all artifical worms I could have wanted.:love:

Felicity
12-09-2006, 11:44 PM
Well, this gave me an idea. I have an oversized balloon I have experimented with. If I fill it half full with water without stretching, and remove the air, it is too much for a 38DD bra! It is a balloon that inflates to a 3 ft. diameter.

My idea:

Taking various advice, take the worms, cut them, place in the balloon, then remove the excess air with a vacuum pump. This should allow the balloon to be properly shaped, and hold the shape of a breast!

What do you all think? Worth a try?

Lessa Lynn Young
12-10-2006, 12:57 AM
Try this link to get an idea of where to go with it.

http://www.mindspring.com/~karen.anne.taylor/makebust.html

Enjoy :devil:

Felicity
12-10-2006, 03:01 AM
Try this link to get an idea of where to go with it.

http://www.mindspring.com/~karen.anne.taylor/makebust.html

Enjoy :devil:

LOL... That's exactly what I was thinking of with the exception of using a vacuum pump. I think a vacuum will make a difference, but I won't know unless I try it.

I have tried various things. Any idea if the worms can be melted and repoured? The liquids I have tried don't last long, but I have taken the time to make a clay breast negative, then use liquid latex in it. This makes a very nice shape, but I am not pleased with the fillings I have tried. I have tried the borax/elmers mix, which separates over time and the gel candle material, which dissolves the latex over time! If the worms can be melted and poured, or vacuum packed into the form, I think something magical can happen. However, I would try it in a balloon first before wasting the several hours of painting and allowing the latex to dry.... several coats....

I saw in one of the links below pertaining to the worms, that one of the manufacturers had a two part mix to cast your own. I wonder if the latex would stand up to the heating requirements, or if it could be cast separately? What is great about the latex is it sticks to itself, or once cured, rubber cement makes a permanent leak proof seal. If the liquid could be sealed in, then cured, it may be right to properly cure the latex too! I have to research the cure temperature for both I guess.

Kendra Irene
12-10-2006, 12:23 PM
Dow Corning makes a product that cures at room temperature (RTV). This is used to make flexable molds. It can be found in some hobby shops and a jewlery supply stores. Biggest problem is its cost - cheaper to buy breast forms.

Kendra

Lessa Lynn Young
12-13-2006, 01:58 AM
They can be remelted, there are however several sources out there for the raw material which logically should be cheaper, as well as being nuetral in color so you can add your own. I did find several sights on the raw materials and for some reason never thought to link them or save them for that matter. The options are out there just do a bit more research and go crazy with it.

:D

Mary L
12-13-2006, 05:31 PM
They can be remelted, there are however several sources out there for the raw material which logically should be cheaper, as well as being nuetral in color so you can add your own. I did find several sights on the raw materials and for some reason never thought to link them or save them for that matter. The options are out there just do a bit more research and go crazy with it.

:D

Again, here is a link to a site from which you can buy the raw materials http://www.lurecraft.com/catalog.cfm/plastic-products/liquid-plastic

janedoe311
12-13-2006, 07:09 PM
and bait.:heehee:

Sorry in my Frivolous mood, in this holiday season.

Ok there are sites that show you step by step how to make breast forms if you are so inclined. It is not easy but once you make the mold it is much less expensive than the $200-$600 for a good breast form,(not inserts).

Getting a model will help ie your girl friend. So it is possible.

Lessa Lynn Young
12-14-2006, 03:21 AM
Thank you Mary for reposting that. See what sleep depravation can do for a girl. LOL :D

pediqr
12-15-2006, 11:47 PM
Hi, I have made breasts from plastic worms. It is cheap and really very simple.
What you will need...

1:About 4 or 5 lbs of white plastic worms(no glitter or such in them,,,these can be purchased pretty cheap @ your local basspro shop or @fishing supply house.)
2:A few brown worms & a few red worms.
3:A hotplate,,,as you want to melt the worms outside( to avoid fumes).
4:A stainless pot of about 2 qt. size. To melt the worms.
5:Some plaster of paris.
6:A 3lb. country crock butter tub(or similar plastic container).
7:Some round breast sized balloons.
8:Epoxy glue(optional)
9:Softball,baseball,tennisball,raquetball,,,etc..
10:A foot long peice of 2x4(to glue the ball to,,,if you decide to make the breasts hollow).(Optional)
11:A small stainless pot as small as you can find,,or have...( to make the areola nipple area).

HOW TO DO IT !!!

1:Mix up enough plaster to fill the butter tub about half full,,,(trial and error?)mix the plaster loose enough to plunge the balloon into.
2:blow your balloon up to the size of breast you want,(if you can get a nipple on the balloon,,,fantastic!)this will be your form and actual size and shape of your breasts.
3:Push balloon into plaster w/nipple down(secure as needed to keep balloon stationary until plaster hardens enough to remove.When hardened you should have a mold of your finished breast( Take care to keep the nipple area and sides of balloon from sides and bottom of butter tub.
4:In small stainless pot mix 10 or 12 white worms and heat till melted (stirring and watching to make sure it does not burn) add some pieces of brown and red worms to reach desired color of nipple,,,pour into nipple area of mold to the desired size of areola,,,and let cool( reserve remainder for second breast).It can be reheated...
5:After cooled you can heat up main breast worms,,,heat up enough white worms to make one breast( if you are going to make them hollow ,you will not need as much,but make sure you have enough melted to at least pour one breast). Add some pieces of brown worms and red worms to reach desired color ....or your skin color( be careful and add a little at a time.
6:Pour melted mixture into mold( if making hollow ,allow for ball to be added to make them hollow,,,you will not need as much).If you are making them solid ,,,then pour up to brim of mold.
7:For hollow breasts ,,,glue softball,baseball, tennisball,,,etc. to foot long 2x4( you should have already done this ,,if you wanted to make hollow breasts)...position ball down into hot melted mold ,,and secure to make melted area even w/brim of mold.....Let cool well and there you have your breast...
8:Reapeat for second breast,,,(making sure you get as close to first breast color)!!!

These are surprisingly lifelike when worn under sheer bra,,,plus you get the feel and weight of real breasts.

I have enjoyed mine greatly, and this same principle can be applied to make other lifelike organs....LOL,if you get where I am going.