PDA

View Full Version : I like...

Evert
12-08-2006, 02:58 PM
Maybe you know this situation. A girl/boy/man/woman/you name it, what ever you're attracted to, makes you a compliment. But sometimes it is a compliment that you think; What?!

Because I had that today. I was with a girl and yeah I kinda like her. She made me a compliment. Yay!

"I like your toe's, they are so round *giggles*"

And I was something like "... uh?"

Did you ever had a compliment like that? One that makes NO sense at all at some point? :p

CaptLex
12-08-2006, 03:39 PM
Maybe you know this situation. A girl/boy/man/woman/you name it, what ever you're attracted to, makes you a compliment. But sometimes it is a compliment that you think; What?!

Because I had that today. I was with a girl and yeah I kinda like her. She made me a compliment. Yay!

"I like your toe's, they are so round *giggles*"

And I was something like "... uh?"

Did you ever had a compliment like that? One that makes NO sense at all at some point? :p
Sounds like she thinks you have nice feet and was trying to find a way to say it. I know some men don't take the time to take proper care of their feet and you can tell when they're out and about in sandals. I think women appreciate a guy with nice feet. But, yeah . . . that is an unusual compliment. :eek:

pocoyo
12-08-2006, 04:39 PM
Haha that's funny!!
Once a male friend of mine (yes, just a friend) said "do you know what I like about you?.. The fact that you keep up with me when I walk. Most people take small steps and I leave them behind but you stride."
I thought that was quite funny!

Abraxas
12-08-2006, 04:40 PM
That one's pretty weird.
I once was complimented on my cigarette flicking ability. I flicked a butt with my left hand, wearing leather gloves, and it went a good 20 feet (a fluke!) and my buddy Al went on about it for a good 30 seconds, which I found a bit odd.

Kimberley
12-08-2006, 04:44 PM
I get told I'm wierd all the time.... (in a nice way) I think it has to do with a very warped sense of humour combined with a sense of the bizarre...

Does that count?