PDA

View Full Version : still here !

chris
12-08-2006, 03:33 PM
hey everyone...this is just another on of those posts from a gal like me telling all the gals like you i'm still here. i have been lurking for what seems like FOREVER !! and i really feel sorta bad about that...sorry. i think i've been a member for almost 3 years now (?) someone out there may remember me...but if not i'm chris from so cal :D

it has been a long time since i've dressed so today i made the time...now i'm sitting here as pretty as can be :happy: shaved my legs brought out the "box" ie makeup wigs etc...it was like xmas, i had forgotten about all my cool stuff ! last summer i spent like $150.00 on make up and have never used it till today...sorry no pix i couldn't find the camera...next time.

i've gone throgh the dreaded cycle (purge or not to purge) and i guess it's time to be chris again...i really does cheer me up. my s.o. knows what's up but like a lot of s.o.'s she chooses not to participate...she really is supportive though. i can tell her things like i need some time to myself and she'll know what i mean. i leave my stuff on my side of the closet in plain view, her motto is "when your happy i'm happy" which is pretty cool of her. she's seen some pix and was pretty cool about it. she's even supportive of me gettinga professional make over.

k gurls that's it...just wanted to say hi...hi !

bye for now,

sara_also
12-08-2006, 03:51 PM
Welcome back Chris..Hpe you stay a while..Have a great day...

susiegrl19
12-08-2006, 03:56 PM
Welcome back Chris. I hope you stay with us longer this time

Amy Hepker
12-08-2006, 04:02 PM
Welcome back, you would concider me a new comer. I too find that I have alot of clothing that I forget about until I start going through it. Then I'm like wow I didn't know I had this. It's strange what you do and forget about. I one time wrote a diary when I was young. I only wrote in it for a couple of weeks before I stopped. I found it about 2 years later and could not believe the things that I had done. I didn't remember a lot of them. I guess that is why girls keep diaries, to remind them that they have already done that.