PDA

View Full Version : What CD Article Of Clothing Would You Like For Christmas?

tightsgirl
12-08-2006, 04:27 PM
What CD article of clothing would you like for Christmas? Does anybody in your life give you gifts based on your crossdressing?

ArleneRaquel
12-08-2006, 04:34 PM
My Christmas wish list includes Bra's, Bra's, and more Bra'a. Black and some Red Dear Santa. I do not receive any Christmas gifts based on my crossdressing. Maureen Wishes All Her CD friends a very Merry Chistmas:love:

Katie_
12-08-2006, 04:39 PM
new black leather corset

JulieCDorlando
12-08-2006, 04:47 PM
hello,
What CD article of clothing would I like for Christmas???? reminds me of the song "Santa baby".....Hmmmm a nice warm human being to share my Christmas with would be very nice, but that doesn't count does it??? Oh ok then, a knee length print chiffon georgette dress size 12-14. No black though. I want to expand or diversify my wardrobe some :D I been an exceptionaly good girl this year so the other things I could use, a light to medium brown wig shoulder length, some pumps size 11w, a nightgown or two, throw in a couple of skirts size 12, blouses size large, a pants suit. Now for stocking stuffers(I know.... I am getting greedy now), makeup, some hosiery, lingerie would be nice too, oh and some perfume, Tommy girl for day use, Georgio for evening use, and to top it all off, a nice bubble bath set with scented candles. HEHEHEHE I think Santa is gonna get a hernia totin all that stuff down the chimney:devil:
I pray that this Christmas season will bring to all of you, love, peace, joy, and that the new year brins you happiness, contenment, and prosperity. Just do remember why Christmas is celebrated. The birth of our Lord.

Lisa Golightly
12-08-2006, 04:49 PM
Everyone gives me girly gifts... What I want more than anything is some white leather gloves with fur cuffs :)

Calliope
12-08-2006, 04:53 PM
Electroysis would be nice - but I suspect I would have to call a divorce lawyer to get 'santa' to cough up.

Ashley in Virginia
12-08-2006, 04:54 PM
What CD article of clothing would you like for Christmas?

Are you buying?......:D

I just bought myself an outfit from Macy's webisite. Thats x-mas for me.

CaptLex
12-08-2006, 05:08 PM
What CD article of clothing would you like for Christmas? Does anybody in your life give you gifts based on your crossdressing?
I could actually use a few new binders - mine are all stretched out now. I suppose people would probably want to give me ties, but I'm very particular about my ties, so I'd rather pick them out myself. A gift card for shopping would work, though. :D

KateLongman27
12-08-2006, 05:18 PM
I'd have to buy my own nobody knows that I CD, along with this it would have to be a dress. Or some very nice nightwear!

Brenda_fish
12-08-2006, 05:21 PM
I buy my own clothes and shoes but I don't have proper accessories for many of my outfits. Bangle braclets, necklaces, and more earrings. And purses!

Santa knows what I want and just might oblige but they won't appear in my stocking with the kids and relatives around.

Hope all good (or when they're bad they're better) girls get what you wish for!

Love,
Brenda

Kate Simmons
12-08-2006, 05:27 PM
Long Johns, I think, some nice powder blue or pink ones. It's C-C-C-C-Cold here in PA today. Hope this isn 't an indication of the rest of Winter! B-R-R-R. :straightface: A slightly cold Ericka

janedoe311
12-08-2006, 05:55 PM
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=657875&posted=1#post657875
for my list

murphysd2004
12-08-2006, 06:03 PM
Pantyhose, tights, girdles and corsets.

Julie York
12-08-2006, 06:04 PM
A tiny tartan skirt...with a woman inside it.:D

Sierra Evon
12-08-2006, 07:20 PM
Better fitting bra's , & more pink undies..........:happy:

ElleCD
12-08-2006, 07:27 PM
I have to buy my own. It will be either be an overbust corset or some Janet Reger lingerie (I've seen some in Debenhams) or maybe a pair of knee high black boots. If only Santa understood me better.

marie354
12-08-2006, 07:51 PM
Long Johns, I think, some nice powder blue or pink ones. It's C-C-C-C-Cold here in PA today. Hope this isn 't an indication of the rest of Winter! B-R-R-R. :straightface: A slightly cold Ericka

PA cold. I know it. I was born in Vanango Co. And I know winters are very cold up there. I used to like the snow a lot.

But back on track... A new dress would be nice. Or even just underwear, socks, stockings, etc. etc. The list goes on......

MsEva
12-08-2006, 07:59 PM
A leather pencil skirt, or tweed A line skirt, a cute off white blouse with poofy long sleeves, a long peasant type dress with long sleeves, oh and a long leather trench coat...oh...Santa...my list is ready.:D

Mary Morgan
12-08-2006, 08:31 PM
I have asked my wife for a pink wool v-neck pullover sweater that we saw while shopping at Marshalls. I have my fingers crossed. Louise

Shannon CD
12-08-2006, 08:36 PM
A tiny tartan skirt...with a woman inside it.:D

Every year I hang a pair of stockings over the fireplace, but Santa still has not filled them with the brunette I keep asking for.

Amy Hepker
12-08-2006, 08:37 PM
I would say Wig long with curls, but you said clothes, in that case I would want a High ruffle neck back button blouse in brite white with long sleeves that have ruffles on the cuffs.

rickie121x
12-08-2006, 09:05 PM
What I want is a fitted pair of fine black leather pants, tailored to fit my waist hips and crotch, and just the right length for 4 inch heels. :battingeyelashes: Sort of like the pic, but nicely fitted, not off the shelf size 7 - too tight in the waist, pulls in the crotch, and just OK on my hips... Wish, wish, wish

Rickie

Alice D
12-08-2006, 09:09 PM
Sent Santa a note reminding him I CD- I like to be suprised so we'll see.

Alice

trannie T
12-08-2006, 09:17 PM
Just surprise me, let me know if you need my sizes.

Sandy I am
12-08-2006, 09:22 PM
All of the above, also asked Santa to bring Mrs. Claus so she can help with make up

Kenix
12-08-2006, 09:25 PM
I don't know what I want...

I keep seeing my coworkers' outfits and my mind said I want them, :D
then I wonder if they will look good on me, +?
then I said to myself don't buy something that you may not like.:heehee:

Myst
12-08-2006, 10:22 PM
If anyone would buy me Christmas gifts based on my crossdressing, then the only thing I would ask for is a new pink, terrycloth robe!

Raychel
12-09-2006, 07:32 AM
I have just about everything that I want as far as CDing is concerned,. I guess if I had to choose something new it would be a corset with help installing it of course. or maybe a long curly blonde wig. But I am really on the fence about a wig. Maybe I should just stay a "guy in a dress"

Joy Carter
12-09-2006, 07:50 AM
I'd be thankful for any gesture to my crossdressing as a gift, like being accepted. To have her talk to me about it would be the greatest gift she could give me. I did ask for a pair of small gold cross earrings. So how many of you have really asked for girly items +?

NatashaCD
12-09-2006, 07:53 AM
lots of heels and boots pretty pretty pleeeeeease :D

Tina Dixon
12-09-2006, 08:03 AM
Well truthfully, a lot of fun has been made of panties, but I would love to open a new package of panties Christmas morning from my wife and have her say "Yes I still know you like to wear womans clothing so merry Christmas" that would be special.

Thora
12-09-2006, 08:40 AM
Accesories, accessories, accessories. I have TONs of clothes. I just wish I had more accessories to bring them all together. This year's little black dress is getting a three party workout. The way I'm making it individual to each event is with accessories. For example, I don't do haloween costumes. ( I know haloween is high holy day for CDs. I just have clothing issues. (Imagine that!) ) So I wore the little black dress with all black accessories. Shoes, hose, earrings, etc. all black. Next week, with a colorful scarf or... So Santa, bring me costume jewelery, scarves, belts, and all. A girl can never have too much.

If I get to wish for anything; I would wish for peace and security for all my transgender friends and neighbors.

(I also agree that a beautuful woman in my stockings would be fun on Christmas morn. :devil: )

Stephanie Stevens
12-09-2006, 11:32 AM
I would like some bra and panty sets, along with the matching garterbelts. Some of my most fav things to wear. Better toss in some color coordinated stockings as well!!!

Stephanie

Cyndie
12-09-2006, 12:16 PM
For Christmas I would love to get a new pink, nylon Miss Elain night gown. The one with the gathers across the front and the little cap sleeves. I didn't really have to think about this one, I've been dreaming of that gown for a long time.:heehee:

TTFN
Cyndie

june58
12-09-2006, 12:22 PM
a new cocktail dress, wig,or bra would be nice. I would even take a gift certificate to any ladies store where I could buy those things.

cute_michelle_cd
12-09-2006, 12:31 PM
I would like a nicer (well fancier) garter of a cute corset with garters on it.:D

susiegrl19
12-09-2006, 12:36 PM
I would like some bra and panty sets, along with the matching garterbelts. Some of my most fav things to wear. Better toss in some color coordinated stockings as well!!!

Stephanie

Looks like you and I have the same list Stephanie, but I would also like a nice Blue or black dress to wear with it all.:dance:

melissacd
12-09-2006, 06:27 PM
The other day my wife asked me to give her a list of what I want from her for Christmas. At first I said I wanted things that I know that she would not get me (because of her non-acceptance of my dressing) and she said on that account I was correct. That got me thinking about what I would really want as a gift from my wife this Christmas and I think that the list would go something like this:

- acceptance
- an open mind
- a willingness to explore, together
- sharing this side of me
- intimacy
- understanding
- time together shopping
- time together talking about all of this
- a reason to hope for the renewal of a failing relationship

It would be a good Christmas if I got these things. One can always hope.

Huggs
Melissa Claus

Joy Carter
12-09-2006, 06:41 PM
The other day my wife asked me to give her a list of what I want from her for Christmas. At first I said I wanted things that I know that she would not get me (because of her non-acceptance of my dressing) and she said on that account I was correct. That got me thinking about what I would really want as a gift from my wife this Christmas and I think that the list would go something like this:

- acceptance
- an open mind
- a willingness to explore, together
- sharing this side of me
- intimacy
- understanding
- time together shopping
- time together talking about all of this
- a reason to hope for the renewal of a failing relationship

It would be a good Christmas if I got these things. One can always hope.

Huggs
Melissa Claus

Melissa you certainly deserve to receive such a wonderful gift.:hugs:

melissacd
12-09-2006, 06:50 PM
Joy,

We all deserve this wondrous gift.

Huggs
Melissa

Billie1
12-09-2006, 09:52 PM
Earrings, chokers ... a girl can never have too many diamonds!:D
(I wish!)

Kimberley
12-11-2006, 01:04 PM
Ahhhh yes, the proverbial question posed every year. So Santa might read it here and get generous. We wont discuss reality. What's on your list?

For the creative me.
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe Amp.
Canon EOS 1D (but I'll take a 5D in a pinch :D )
New Laptop (make it fast and furious baby)

For Kimberley.
Skirts
Dresses
Slacks
Tops
(All of the above have to be coordinated of course for mix and match. Ahhh the sacrifices of Pret a Porte.)
Lingerie (a girl can never have too much of this)
Makeup. (same as above)
Shoes. (At least one pair of each style to match the outfits.)

Did I forget anything?

Oh yeah, that Fat Boy for Tina D.
New Red Pumps for Julie York. :D
A new cutlass for the Capn... and a Digicam. :lol:

:hugs: and Merry Christmas.
Kimberley.

Billijo49504
12-11-2006, 01:26 PM
Hi Hon, with a list like that, you must have been a very good gurl? Remember, Santa knows if you've been naughty or nice.
As for me, I just asked for something nice. And the wife said she did all my shopping at Lane Bryant. So maybe Christmas will be merry and bright. Merry Christmas....BJ

Kimberley
12-11-2006, 01:35 PM
Hi Hon, with a list like that, you must have been a very good gurl? Remember, Santa knows if you've been naughty or nice.
As for me, I just asked for something nice. And the wife said she did all my shopping at Lane Bryant. So maybe Christmas will be merry and bright. Merry Christmas....BJ

Well I'll fake it and be Mary....

As to being naughty or nice, Well, when I'm bad I'm very very good. :D Yeah right.

Oh well, I can dream. I would just be happy with some acceptance.

:hugs:
Kimberley

Sarah Rabbit
12-11-2006, 02:31 PM
My lady does occasionally surprise me with some gifts for Sarah.I have received lingerie and jewellery for anniversaries and birthdays from my lovely lady:D

Sarah R. :bunny:

finacarina
12-11-2006, 03:16 PM
Heels and more heels!!! A girl can never have enough shoes!!!

Randee
12-11-2006, 03:40 PM
A sugar plum fairy costume, and lessons in ballet class to learn the dance as one of the girls. hee hee

Debra Lynn
12-11-2006, 04:41 PM
If I could get my wife to buy something, it would probably be something in silk or satin, and something I wouldn't buy myself because of the cost!

Alpaula
12-11-2006, 08:30 PM
A basque (red satin) a bustier , pencil skirt, blouse, new wig seamed stockings (black) I wish cos she dosent like me c ding

Sharon_Rose
12-11-2006, 09:38 PM
Unfortunately, should I receive such gifts they would:
1. Be something I would not wear.
2. Be the image of a cross-dresser from the givers mind - fish net hose and tight mini-skirts.
3. Probably be a teddy which makes a slightly over weight male look like a grizzly.

:hugs:

janet p
12-11-2006, 09:52 PM
Marie354 where is Vanango Co? I use to live in Colorado Springs Co.:heehee: For me I would like Santa bring me a Denver Bronco cheerleader outfit and the body to wear it.:love:

marie354
12-11-2006, 10:03 PM
Marie354 where is Vanango Co? I use to live in Colorado Springs Co.:heehee: For me I would like Santa bring me a Denver Bronco cheerleader outfit and the body to wear it.:love:

I'm sorry... I guess I should have specified. North-east Pennsylvania, about 90 miles north of Pittsburg

Carmela
12-11-2006, 10:45 PM
as I have a closet full. I would like to visit a tranformation studio ala Jaime Austins place. Heres hoping Santa reads this!

Carmela

brandycd
12-12-2006, 12:46 AM
I would like a makeover (with lessons), a liquid metal minidress and a pair of thigh high boots. And maybe a gorgeous CD to wrap them around :) Can I say that?

Delila
12-12-2006, 12:48 AM
My number one wish list item is a pair of over the calf boots which I may just be getting early.

carla38
12-12-2006, 01:02 AM
For me it would be any one of the Splash Color Nylon Tights on the WeLoveColors.com website. I think I will get a post office box so I can order myself an awesome Xmas gift.

Susan.Boots
12-15-2006, 02:23 AM
A leather bra and leather garter belt with a black leather skirt.

SSSWWWEEEEETTTTTTTTT !!!!!!!!!

cdeeko
12-15-2006, 08:33 AM
A pair of Black and white striped tights ( I call them witch tights because that is what they remind me of :heehee: ) like so many goth girls wear.

bostonjensen
12-15-2006, 10:48 AM
A nice little elf costume for some fun during the holidays.

CDBarbie
12-15-2006, 12:18 PM
Ricki121 , You look just like a friend of mine. BTW, you are beautifull, and sexy. I looked at your amazing pics. We should all be so lucky as to be so blessed.
For christmas, Lingerie, a sexy short dress, Red of course, oh did I mention anything sexy.

CD Angel
12-15-2006, 01:05 PM
My Friend has got me a latex vagina VERY HELPFUL

serenity
12-15-2006, 01:19 PM
If I told my mom what I really wanted I would have told her that I wanted a black leather Teddy and a leather bra.

Rachaelb64
12-15-2006, 01:24 PM
A nice wig (brunette or red :happy: ) or a pair of killer 4inch knee high boots, some red nail polish (I've run out) or a little black dress :happy:

Or just a woman who understands me :happy:

Kelsey2
12-15-2006, 03:47 PM
Give me a Thong and a Bra of my own please!
if i could only choose one, it would be a thong so i could wear it under my normal stuff.

Cassy11
12-15-2006, 08:43 PM
Something so silky that it gives me goose bumps when I put it on

marie354
12-15-2006, 10:38 PM
Cassy11?
If it feels good..... Do it!
I love that feeling.

marie354
12-15-2006, 10:44 PM
My Friend has got me a latex vagina VERY HELPFUL

What is that??? Does it feel like the real thing??? I'm sorry I like GG's, don't want to be f**** by a male! But it would be nice to look below and see that.
I guess that's kinda cool.

TxKimberly
12-15-2006, 11:04 PM
When I was in the Army, I used to hear the phrase "Any free beer is good beer" and I'd like to reword that for this question:
"Any clothes given as a gift are good ones - I'll take em all!
Kim