PDA

View Full Version : Too Cold To Crossdress??

Karren H
12-08-2006, 08:23 PM
Took the morning off and did the typical shopping emfemme and decided to visit a secinic overlook at Pittsburgh's westend......only problem was it was 18 degrees and windy...... With a thin skirt, slip and thigh high's I froze my.......off!!! Does beet red legs mean anything!! lol But got some nice photos (see link in my signature) and a funny video of me freezing....I even look like a girl when frozen.... but you be the judge...

Love Karren

http://s130.photobucket.com/albums/p277/coalminerbabe/?action=view&current=freezing.flv

Alice D
12-08-2006, 08:30 PM
18 degrees! It's 58 in Florida tonight and I'm in a flannel nightie and robe. Guess that's why I moved down here from Minnesota.

Marla S
12-08-2006, 08:30 PM
It's never too cold or CDing ... ok ... maybe ... if you don't like jeans and pants :D

Great vid :thumbsup:

Amy Hepker
12-08-2006, 08:33 PM
Buck up Karren, that's life in the Freeze Zone

christine55
12-08-2006, 09:09 PM
What self respecting girl would wear a spring skirt in the middle of winter?
Hugs, Christine

Kenix
12-08-2006, 09:16 PM
I was wearing leggings at home, now the sweatpants are out.

melissaK
12-08-2006, 09:17 PM
Terrific video - definitely cold there - - :heehee:

Paula Rae
12-08-2006, 09:33 PM
Terrific video - definitely cold there - - :heehee:
Yep!
Your nuts but we still love you. :love:

Paula Rae

Audry
12-08-2006, 09:45 PM
Wow checked your vid, I shaved my legs last night and used the snow thower up here in Ice Station Zeba NY.. Talk about red legs i know what you mean karen,, and I had Levi's on,, Did you get some nice still shots of those gorgious pins,,,:happy:

I went on your site and checked out your stills also,,
you look so free and so nice looking I wish I could do that...:hiding:

linnea
12-08-2006, 09:56 PM
It's in the high twenties here, but there's no snow and the wind is light. I'm going out for a walk tonight and I plan to wear a long wool skirt and a wool jacket that goes with it, a warm scarf, and mittens (if I can find them). I like the cold weather, but in a skirt the wind really can make a girl very cold.
Nice pics, Karren!

Country girl
12-08-2006, 10:16 PM
Karren,

You do look great and yes I think you "pass" but all I want to know is did you have a nice meal at the Cheesecake factory while you were out? :D and if you didn't, then shame on you!:tongueout

Glenda58
12-08-2006, 10:51 PM
Karren you play hockey in shorts on ice and now you're cold. That why I have some jeans when it's cold out like today 22 here in Detroit. But you did look good and acted just like a real girl would in the cold win had to look twice to be sure it was you. Keep it Karren.:hugs:

Karren H
12-08-2006, 11:26 PM
Cold or not, I still wouldn't wear jeans out enfemme!!!!! NEVER.....

It was much nicer after I got off the hill....

Love Karren

Melissa Ryan
12-08-2006, 11:30 PM
The answer is........its never to cold to crossdress and get away with it. But if its hot, damn hot, then you gotta wear less and less so it does get harder to do for your average gurl! Is 37 degrees C here. Yer makeup dont stay on. If its cold, smile and it will be frozen in place! :happy:

MJ
12-08-2006, 11:36 PM
why oh why do you girls insist on wearing skirts in the middle of winter !!!
how can i invite you all up here to Canada none of you will ever need srs because your jewels will freeze off lol...
love the video... BTW it was -4 today
hugs Marissa

Marla S
12-08-2006, 11:40 PM
Cold or not, I still wouldn't wear jeans out enfemme!!!!! NEVER.....
Think about that. Your legs might become blue anyway :D

Melissa Ryan
12-08-2006, 11:42 PM
Lookin up at you Marissa! We are on a total temp extreme difference! I wish it was colder, I cant handle the heat. 26th of January this year it was 45 c here, I went swimming at the river in a bikini. Not a really pretty sight I tell ya! But I wasnt wearin more coz it was to hot!!!!!!

janet p
12-09-2006, 12:03 AM
One of the things I most enjoy about wearing a skirt is the feeling of the wind blowing up it. I'm origanly from northern Ill.,then I moved to Colo. so I know the feel of wind and snow. When I was driving a big rig cross country I would try and find some secluded spot to park for the night and then put on my dress and then get out of the truck to feel the wind and snow blow up against my legs and up my skirt:heehee:. Karren you looked so natural that no one couldn't tell you weren't a girl.:love:

Cristi
12-09-2006, 01:14 AM
It's never to cold to crossdress... if you dress properly! It is 14 degrees F here as I type this. Today it maxed out in the low 20s. I didn't get out today, but I have been out on similar days. The 'musts' of a day like today are: Long, heavy skirt (denim, wool or even polar fleece) and thick opaque tights.

Girl, you had more than the cold weather to worry about in that video... one stray gust of that wind and we would have known more about the lingere you were wearing!

Of course, the blessing of dressing on such a cold day is that ANYBODY can pass. Nobody would look twice at a woman hurrying past on the sidewalk all bundled up under a parka, scarf, knit hat pulled low, sunglasses and heavy mittens!

princessmichelle
12-09-2006, 01:24 AM
...at least if I'm in the closet.

I mean, I can wear a real bra _and_ camisole under a sweater with no one knowing! (Try secretly wearing even the thinnest bra _or_ cami when it's 90 degrees outside-no way!)

And pantyhose are a great start to keeping my legs warm. Again, can only get away with it in secret when its cold.

So that's why cold is better for me. And snow is pretty.

Princess Michelle

Kate Simmons
12-09-2006, 02:00 AM
Wow Karr, guess you are a "wuss" after all. Come to think of it, so am I. I was freezing my "bippie" off today. Okay, then we can be "wusses" together. That's Pennsylvania for ya.:happy: Ericka Kay

Audry
12-09-2006, 02:15 AM
Eric i though is was usualy not cold down there in PA Audry

Penny
12-09-2006, 03:20 AM
Better the west end than Mt. Washington. You could be blown right to the point. Would need a pink parachute! :heehee:

:hugs:

Penny

LindaMarie
12-09-2006, 03:38 AM
Karren, your video is hilarious.

By the way, cute boots.

All the best.

Linda

Phyliss
12-09-2006, 04:23 AM
There is an advantage to CDing when it's cold...........

"Tucking" not required. :eek: :eek: ;)

Joyciecd
12-09-2006, 05:59 AM
Karren, Girl friend, my advice is to always wear heavier tights in that weather. A girl can be warm as well as attractive! H**l, you would look good in a garbage bag used as a rain coat like the runners wear at the start of races!!!!!

Kate Simmons
12-09-2006, 06:05 AM
Eric i though is was usualy not cold down there in PA AudryYou kidding, Hon? The pipes in my kitchen froze up. Good ole Ericka had to thaw them out. "Lady plumber", that's me.:happy: Ericka Kay

Sharon86
12-09-2006, 06:15 AM
Great pics as always Karren:thumbsup:, and i did have a bit of a chuckle at your video( well a lot really:D ) I loved your skirt btw.Sharon.xxx

Kimkandy
12-09-2006, 09:35 AM
only problem was it was 18 degrees and windy...... With a thin skirt, slip and thigh high's I froze my.......off!!! Does beet red legs mean anything!!

Maybe you to go shopping for some :bow: winter clothes... jumper dress and three pairs of pantyhose... although I'm sure you don't need another :devil: reason to go shopping.

Kim

:dom: :Playnice: :twirl:

officegirlcd
12-09-2006, 10:46 AM
its never to cold to crossdress. you get a better feeling beinglike a woman more. xx

Kendra Irene
12-09-2006, 02:43 PM
Took the morning off and did the typical shopping emfemme and decided to visit a secinic overlook at Pittsburgh's westend......only problem was it was 18 degrees and windy...... With a thin skirt, slip and thigh high's I froze my.......off!!! Does beet red legs mean anything!! lol But got some nice photos (see link in my signature) and a funny video of me freezing....I even look like a girl when frozen.... but you be the judge...

Love Karren

http://s130.photobucket.com/albums/p277/coalminerbabe/?action=view&current=freezing.flv

Hi Karren

I just could not pass this one up. It looks like the Engineer in you had a "senior moment" and dressed for 18 C, not 18 F.

I've be on the outside looking in, but I had to join for this one. Karren, you are surely an insperation.:heehee:

Love Kendra

SherriePall
12-09-2006, 03:46 PM
Karren -- Now you know what we real girls have to put up with.

What! I'm not? Says who?

Lawren
12-09-2006, 03:55 PM
When it gets cold I have a spot right between my shoulder blades that gets chilled very quickly. I have found that wearing a racerback sports bra does a great job of keeping that spot warm and I feel warmer all over because of it.

MsJanessa
12-09-2006, 03:55 PM
Too cold to crossdress?---not if you're into leather!:dom:

Samantha O
12-10-2006, 03:01 AM
Nooo...never to cold. I went out dressed tonight; black pencil skirt, beige sweater (cashmere), black pumps and a nice, feminine silk scarf. Picked up some X-mas gifts at a high-end bookstore and ran a few other "errands"...filling up my car, etc.
Now, the key for me in cold weather (tonight quite cold and windy) ; Last year I found a great woman's full-length winter coat. It has a long slit up the back and when I squat down (knees together, like a proper Lady!) slightly, it swings away in the front, showing off my legs for a moment (a former SO was always jealous of my legs in pantyhose...and she had damn legs to die for...I hope she was telling the truth!). Very alluring...I think all guys are a sucker for a woman with nice legs in a skirt...no matter how cold. I always seem to get a few looks.
Also, having long hair blowing around your face in the breeze is another fun and interesting experience. It gives you the chance to brush it away in a feminine manner.

MsEva
12-10-2006, 05:49 PM
The answer is........its never to cold to crossdress and get away with it. But if its hot, damn hot, then you gotta wear less and less so it does get harder to do for your average gurl! Is 37 degrees C here. Yer makeup dont stay on. If its cold, smile and it will be frozen in place! :happy:

Melissa, so true...I love the colder weather, long skirts, sleeves to hide my monkey arms, boots, sweaters, long dresses. I live for the colder weather...but with global warming, and living in Virginia....guess I will have to invest in Daisy Dukes and strappy heels....hehe:heehee:

Bernadina
12-10-2006, 06:23 PM
Never too cold to crossdress. Just change modes a bit.

Panyhose under womens jeans and pants every day. Womens gloves, scarves and socks. Womens coats. Corsets. Longs skirts. Cardigans and sweaters. High topped boots.

What more could a woman want.

Can even get away with wearing breasts under a coat while in guy mode and nobody notices. (As long as I keep my coat on.)

Karren H
12-10-2006, 06:25 PM
Jeans are NOT an option for me.....lol And bulky sweaters and coats...... If they can't tell your dressed as a woman, why crossdress at all??? hehehe

Love Karren

Francine
12-10-2006, 06:32 PM
You're crazy Karen... but I love ya! (lmao)

Francine

alie
12-13-2006, 07:27 PM
I went down my long driveway to get the morning paper with my satin night clothes on. My how that Wisconsin air wakes a girl up!!!

Carly CD
12-13-2006, 08:00 PM
I went out last week and it was around 15 degrees.But I wimped out and had on my leather trech.:o

Carly

JoAnnDallas
12-14-2006, 09:45 AM
Karen.....Bernadina said it all. A long skirt, warm sweater top, knee high boots, warm ladies coat, and gloves. Not only do you stay warm, but you sill look very much fem. This is how a lot of ladies were dressed in the winter time, when I lived in the West Virginia Mountains.

ErikaLeigh
12-14-2006, 10:10 AM
Karen, Your my Hero!

finacarina
12-14-2006, 12:11 PM
As a life long tgirl in So. Cal. I would luv the chance to play in the snow and cold in a pair of 5 inch heels or take a romantic walk in the night with snow falling all around. oh well i will keep dreaming:heehee:

RobynB
12-14-2006, 01:46 PM
It's never too cold to crossdress. Just wear nice warm clothes.
I was at the same spot Karen was in Pittsburg last October. It was cold then!

Here is my cold weather clothing. Corduroy dress and boots.

Robyn

Marcie Sexton
12-14-2006, 01:52 PM
With a degree of discreetness and some extra time on your hand how about a tour of the town...P'Vlle isn't exactly a metro area and only semi receptive...either way, you look good...looks like another case where a body guard will be needed...and no not me either...I enjoy being the girlie girl around here:heehee: