PDA

View Full Version : Cold Case on CBS had Crossdressers

Since12
01-15-2005, 11:38 PM
Did anyone see the episode of Cold Case with the Crossdressing?

It had a old Black CD on it, he went to the cop shop dressed as a woman and answered the cops question "If you knew you were going to get beat up for dressing like a woman why do it?" he replied "It's who I am. If they hate me for how I dress that is their problem". Actually the first Tastefull CD I have ever seen on TV.

Vickie-CD
01-16-2005, 12:11 AM
Wish I could make it on television, but I don't want to commit a crime to get there.
Vickie

Abraxas
01-16-2005, 12:25 AM
Heh. Let's all email Montel and tell him we wanna go on his show together.
:p

Since12
01-16-2005, 04:46 AM
I thought it was Maury Polvich that always did the Tranny/CD episodes? I remember as a teenager watching Jerry Springer and these tv's would tell their boyfriends they really were a guy.

I use to think that either the show was fake or the BF was blind because their GF were taller then them, wider then them and had a deeper voice then them. How couldn't he tell? Denile or it was fake. However I did have respect for the TV, doing something I could never do.

AnnaMaria
01-16-2005, 09:05 AM
I think it's about time we were represinted on the tele in a more positive light. The only problem is that most of the people that were watching the program probably turned the channel or just ignored that segment because they didn't want to hear about some pervert "getting what he deserved". If there were more of them then it would probably start to have an impact on the thinking of the average person and it might actually make a difference.

As for jerry, I have to say that I know for a fact that most of his shows are completely fake. My wife knows a guy that was hired to appear on the show to be a "guest" just so they could have a "gay midget" in one of the segments. It's all a show just to make money and nothing more. That is the sad part of the whole affair. No interest in the people just the money that can be made by lying.

huggs
anna

Julie
01-16-2005, 09:19 AM
Did anyone see the episode of Cold Case with the Crossdressing?

It had a old Black CD on it, he went to the cop shop dressed as a woman and answered the cops question "If you knew you were going to get beat up for dressing like a woman why do it?" he replied "It's who I am. If they hate me for how I dress that is their problem". Actually the first Tastefull CD I have ever seen on TV.

What's the episode title so I can look out for it over here. I don't watch much TV so will probably miss it in normal circumstances.

JJ

Wendy me
01-16-2005, 09:23 AM
the ting is if you were gay........years back you did not come out and say you were gay........the world would not approve of it just keep it to your selfe a cold dark thing
now thay are out and abought open and free ............it's ok to be gay and out .........
thay have took the steps to be as thay are........................

crossdressers are for the most part in the closet a lot of us girls are stepping out to
family and freinds and that huge step out to the world..............but for manny of us
we inhabet a small space in the closet , rolled up in a bag hidden away from everything afarid to step out to anyone..........what will thay think?????????????
what will thay say????????????????omg i am this out in the real world...............
it would be the end of me if any one found out...................veary true .

now csi ,cold case and she's a laddy comes out with the cding thig omg it's starting
girls we are getting air time some possitive some not.........i belive as time goes on
cding won't be a realy big deal to anyone how long will that be???????????????
just as long as it takes for the world to open up to who we realy are ............
mabey we will the next in thing to be

Natasha Anne
01-16-2005, 12:43 PM
Well said. I feel the fear of exposure all the time, but am taking steps. Tomorrow I'm showing one of my female colleagues pictures! It's a big step for me. I just don't know how she will react, all I know is she seems quite keen to see them as she requested to see them.

We've got to step out and stop being ashamed of ourselves and hiding.

I struggle to move on mainly because although I like to present as female and love female things, I have a wife and children I love and the work environment is still very male dominated. I wish I could take the jump but threats from my wife and work are holding me back. I'm taking baby steps all the time, but it's hard. Things would be easier if more and more of us would take the jump and more and more positive reports about us appeared everywhere.

Acceptance is something we earn, not something we're entitled too. Everyone has problems to deal with.

the ting is if you were gay........years back you did not come out and say you were gay........the world would not approve of it just keep it to your selfe a cold dark thing
now thay are out and abought open and free ............it's ok to be gay and out .........
thay have took the steps to be as thay are........................

crossdressers are for the most part in the closet a lot of us girls are stepping out to
family and freinds and that huge step out to the world..............but for manny of us
we inhabet a small space in the closet , rolled up in a bag hidden away from everything afarid to step out to anyone..........what will thay think?????????????
what will thay say????????????????omg i am this out in the real world...............
it would be the end of me if any one found out...................veary true .

now csi ,cold case and she's a laddy comes out with the cding thig omg it's starting
girls we are getting air time some possitive some not.........i belive as time goes on
cding won't be a realy big deal to anyone how long will that be???????????????
just as long as it takes for the world to open up to who we realy are ............
mabey we will the next in thing to be

Wendy me
01-16-2005, 12:53 PM
natasha you go girl babby steps are better than no steps

Since12
01-16-2005, 07:14 PM
Anyone seen that Red Hot Sauce comercial, where a fat ugly plumber is wearing panties that do not fit and they are making fun of him?

Lately it seems that CDs are acceptible to make fun of on TV because making fun of Gays is no longer acceptible. I see commercials, ads and TV shows that make fun of CDs, use them as the but of their joke, etc.

It is very rare to see anything that treats CDs with respect. I saw it last time on a show I never watch (sorry have no idea which one it was, contact a Program Director at Spokane, WA CBS station and ask).

I am tired of our people being the butt of a joke. "HA HA HA look the man is in a dress, HA HA HA" yeah very funny joke. NOT!