PDA

View Full Version : How To Hide IT

webber_k
12-09-2006, 04:38 AM
well ok this may sound silly but with so litttle help some questions just have to be asked. when dressing i find that tucking it under looks better but the question is how do you get it to STAY THERE? you get everything looking nice and fem and then it pops out it so anoying especially if you like those thongs any hints or tips are welcome

Beckii_aCDInOz
12-09-2006, 04:48 AM
Thanks for asking THAT question. A side from gaffa tape, I'm wondering the same thing too :) Have always tucked, but that's uncomfortable.

hugs

x

beckii

Kieron Andrew
12-09-2006, 04:48 AM
control underwear a size smaller than you would usually wear

why not do a search on the tucking threads that have been done before im sure there will be lots of ideas to try

Kate Simmons
12-09-2006, 04:52 AM
The little squirt has the habit of always popping up to say "hello" at the most inopportune times. If you are alone I wouldn't think it would be that much of an issue. It is an unnatural position for "Petey" to be in though and, well, your body has a mind of it's own in that respect. I personally don't tuck, too uncomfortable. I sometimes wear a gaff though if I'm going out with tight pants or something like that on.My dresses are usually loose enough that it goes unnoticed if it does happen. The other thing is, I no longer get stimulated sexually by dressing, that faded for me long ago. It depends on what you are trying to accomplish I guess. Just remember your "buddy" will always remind you of who and what you are no matter how well you conceal or tuck.:happy: Ericka Kay

Phyliss
12-09-2006, 06:04 AM
When I wear one of the few thongs I have, ( to get that butt floss feeling) I'll wear loose fitting clothes in case there IS a problem. Usually I'll wear something that is a size smaller than I take normally. I guess I'm lucky that I don't have too much to hide. I have found that by wearing the Bali Skimp Skamp in size 5 seems to work best for me. For some reason they have a wider gusset than most others. (could somebody in sales know "something"?)

Sally24
12-09-2006, 08:55 PM
Some thongs are wider than others so you might try different ones and see if they fit better. A gaff is usually built like a very wide, very firm thong. I usually wear one but it can get uncomfortable after many hours. You might also try relieveing sexual tension before you dress, things tend to be alot smaller afterwards, hence tucking is a little easier. You may or may not be able to make it very comfortable. It all depends on how your body is constructed.

Sally

JoAnnDallas
12-11-2006, 09:47 AM
I use a panty liner and tight panties. The panty liner give it something to hold onto and the tight panties help keep everything in place. You could also wear a panty girdle or open bottom girdle too.

Margie
12-11-2006, 08:16 PM
Phyllis ... I too use the Blai skimp skampys and love them. They come in either briefs or hi-cuts, which I prefer. I've always wondered why the gussets were wider than most. Other good panties are Barely There.

Sharon_Rose
12-11-2006, 08:51 PM
Duct tape fixes all; just pick the right color and shave.

:love:

MistyCD
12-11-2006, 08:59 PM
I get a pair of control top pantyhose, and cut off the panty part and wear that, works ok so far

Jennaie
12-11-2006, 09:05 PM
If I tuck, I always wear a gaff. It really works well with tight jeans.

Naomi
12-11-2006, 09:09 PM
well ok this may sound silly but with so litttle help some questions just have to be asked. when dressing i find that tucking it under looks better but the question is how do you get it to STAY THERE? you get everything looking nice and fem and then it pops out it so anoying especially if you like those thongs any hints or tips are welcome

Snug fitting gaffs do the trick for me, However they do get a wee bit uncomfortable after some time.

janet p
12-11-2006, 09:23 PM
I take a length of heavy thread tie it around the tip and then take it between my legs run it up my back tie it around my neck.:heehee: :heehee: ::devil: :love:

StayceeCD
12-11-2006, 09:29 PM
Definitely a tight fitting gaff.. Keeps those "boys" out of sight! :heehee:

Heelsnlegs
12-12-2006, 02:42 AM
I tried hiding things with just control top pantyhose tonight for the first time. Worked great.kept things tucked for a while under my man pants and walked around for a while, went tothe hotel lounge for a drink, came back everything was still flat. Works for me!
Jen

webber_k
12-12-2006, 07:09 PM
some good advice in all but one lol realy dont fancy him pop ing up and strangerling me but will give some of those ideas a try and let you know how it goes

thank you all and merry xmass

ps i may be early but i wont be the last ;)

TxKimberly
12-12-2006, 07:12 PM
Yup, yup, it's called a girdle! lol
Not real comfortable but hey, you wanted to do the "girl" thing . . .
The other option is - don't wear a dress so tight that it's a problem! lol
Kim

TxKimberly
12-12-2006, 07:13 PM
Yup, yup, it's called a girdle! lol
Not real comfortable but hey, you wanted to do the "girl" thing . . .
The other option is - don't wear a dress so tight that it's a problem! lol
Kim
Lest I sound TOO smug, I should add that IF I had the figure for it, I would darn well wear a dress that made it an issue!

Kim (Gotta stop eating so I can go from size 12 to 8)

Amy Hepker
12-12-2006, 07:13 PM
Duct Tape, OUCH!

Bethanygirl
12-12-2006, 10:45 PM
Gaff! Gaff! Gaff! excuse me...:heehee:

shannonsilk
12-13-2006, 12:18 PM
panties a szie smaller than u usually wear can deep things in place. if not, wear two panties. that really holds em up.