PDA

View Full Version : jealousy

Michellebej
12-09-2006, 01:28 PM
Have any of you had the following experiance?

You finally get the nerve to go out and network with the girls. At first everything is ok, and you take thier advice, as well as look at the GGs; and you improve your appearance.

Then the day arrives when you go to the meeting place ( in this case a lesbian bar), and very few of the girls will talk to you. You try to strike up conversations all night and you get one and two word replies.

Finally one of the lesbian GGs that you have befriended pulls you aside and tells you that the other girls were talking about you behind your back. It seems they are jealous because you pass very well.

Mind you that there is another group in a more distant city that treats me very well. I'm just a bit confused.

I thought we were all in this togeather.

Love

Michelle

Kimberley
12-09-2006, 01:35 PM
Some girls just never get past the cattiness of puberty. Forget em.

:hugs:
Kimberley

Amy Hepker
12-09-2006, 01:39 PM
Welcome to the real Female world. They probably think you are moving in on their turf. Wanting to take their Ladies. Usally they want real Females not Males trying to be Females. It's a strange world we are in.

Calliope
12-09-2006, 02:37 PM
I thought we were all in this togeather.

Read The Beauty Myth for a wake-up call.

MsJanessa
12-09-2006, 04:13 PM
One time a lesbian hit on Me(and invited Me to go home with her) to make her ex girlfriend jealous----Normally when I go out to lesbian night at one of the local gay joints(for those in Portland Maine its thursday night at Styxx) I notice two types of ladies----those who are lipstick and those who are butch---I'm always more femme and prettier than the butch ones and prettier than about 2/3 s of the lipstick ones.

Kate Simmons
12-09-2006, 05:50 PM
Amy beat me to. Welcome to the real world, Hon. If we "pass" too well, women as well as other CD's will be jealous of us. One lesbian talked to me one night--just friendly conversation and then she asked me to dance. Her partner was so insanely jealous, she wanted to rip my head off. I backed off and said : "What the hell?" A gay friend of mine pulled me aside and told me to watch out. I was being viewed as competition he said. Unbelievable. I had no interest in this chick but her partner thought I was trying to take away her girlfriend. I don't judge people as I accept them for who they are. I've run into M T F CD's in the past who have been very snooty to me and I never did anything to them. A lot of them especially don't like the fact I get out there and enjoy myself dancing. The "feedback" I get is she is a "show off" or making a spectacle of herself when all I'm really doing is cutting loose and having fun.
Sorry to say, this is the way it is sometimes. I take it with a grain of salt, however and just try to enjoy being myself. Evidently some people have self esteem issues and if it"threatens" them , they tend to "bite back" in one way or another. Tough being a "woman" sometimes, you know.:happy: Ericka Kay