PDA

View Full Version : Does your SO borrow any femme things from you?

Lovely Rita
12-09-2006, 04:13 PM
Last night my SO and I went to a Christmas party and she needed dark stockngs. Of course she knows I am a veritable hosiery shop with all the stuff I have and she asked me for a pair of pantyhose. I was thrilled to give them to her but I guess what really made me smile was just the fact that she asked me. I enjoyed the idea that she is supportive of me and that we can actually have the chance to exchange clothes. By the way she also ended up wearing a cute little black dress of mine too.

It is only fair. I mean for years I borrowed her stuff without her knowing. This was before she even knew about Rita.

Bethanygirl
12-09-2006, 04:42 PM
Question: Does your SO borrow any femme things from you?

Answer: All the time!

Crissy65
12-09-2006, 04:46 PM
I wish, my lingerie is sexier than hers

MJ
12-09-2006, 04:48 PM
thats wonderful. wish i had an S.O :D

Sage GG
12-09-2006, 04:49 PM
its very handy to have a second wardrobe to rummage around in but I need to be careful, I borrowed one of Rena's leather jackets and it got a notch from a seatbelt and now I need to replace it. :o
I am planning on getting her a new one and keeping the old one, just hoping for a sale to happen soon.

klyde
12-09-2006, 04:53 PM
That's a sweet funny story. Thanks for sharing

Paula G
12-09-2006, 04:55 PM
My wife doesn't borrow anything from me, she is a petite and my clothes are just too long for her.

Carroll
12-09-2006, 05:25 PM
yes, and it works both ways here

Penny
12-09-2006, 05:35 PM
I try to keep this rule what's hers (mostly) and what's mine is hers!

:hugs:

Penny

Michellebej
12-09-2006, 06:14 PM
Rita,

I once had an SO that had no fashion sense whatsoever!

So; whenever she wanted to wear something for a job interview, or an important occasion she asked me to "fix her up".

Ironically, and somewhat amusingly, is that she would ask "ME" what to borrow some sexy lingerie to use with her husband ( and; yes, that would have been me as well.)

Love

Michelle

Fallen Angel
12-09-2006, 06:46 PM
all the time its getting it back thats the proublem

melissacd
12-09-2006, 07:10 PM
I wish, because if she did that would mean that she accepted that part of me...

Jenniferritchie
12-09-2006, 07:10 PM
My so is larger than me so shecant borrow my clothes, although she says that i have more fashionable clothes than she has, well i cant help it if i am onlt a size 6-8(UK). she more than mekes up for that by using my makeup.:mad:

kathy gg
12-10-2006, 11:03 PM
Raising hand :D :eek:
Yeah...guilty as charged......Tops more though as my lovely child bearing hips and Amanda's just dont' jive! I am guilty though of skimming from my sweety more than her from me. But my concernt t-shirt collection is open to her when ever she wants! :hugs:

Deanna2
12-11-2006, 05:01 AM
My wife is always borrowing my pantyhose.

Trouble is that I never get them back. So I guess I should be saying that my wife often pinches my pantyhose.

Connie D50
12-11-2006, 05:06 AM
My wife does it all the time. Sometimes I'll watch her get dress and stop her and say you might like my top better. :happy: or shoes I have lost 2 pair of shoes this way.
Connie

Shadeauxmarie
12-11-2006, 08:41 AM
Rita,

So; whenever she wanted to wear something for a job interview, or an important occasion she asked me to "fix her up".

Ironically, and somewhat amusingly, is that she would ask "ME" what to borrow some sexy lingerie to use with her husband ( and; yes, that would have been me as well.)

Love

Michelle

This is my dream.

JenniferMint
12-11-2006, 08:43 AM
As a boy, my mom would take (male) clothes that I had grown out of for herself to wear (she's smaller than me).

She borrowed my femme jacket about 2 months ago too---it fit snugly on me, loosely on her.

Angie G
12-11-2006, 09:20 AM
Not yet but we do wear some of the same skirts and she has asked about some of my thing but most won't fit her :hugs:
Angie

uknowhoo
12-11-2006, 09:25 AM
My dear wife just "met" Tammi two months ago, but has really come around. Saturday evening I offered her a pair of black slacks to wear to our neighbors' Christmas party (hers were a tad worn). They looked great on her, and it kinda gave me a warm fuzzy seeing her in them throughout the evening.:D

gennee
12-11-2006, 09:38 AM
My SO borrows my skirts and blouses.

Gennee

:D

Kendra Irene
12-11-2006, 11:06 AM
Only my micro-fiber cami so far.

Kendra

Beckii_aCDInOz
12-11-2006, 11:15 AM
Nope...But I borrow heaps of hers :D

x

beckii

Rita,

I know eactly how you feel.

Being my SO's personal hairdresser if it's not "honey can you colour my roots" or "babe can you throw a few highlights in today" its "I think my hair needs a cut"...

Got to love em...lol

hugs

x

beckii

Katie_
12-11-2006, 12:18 PM
my wife and I share each other's lingerie and she has borrowed a slip a couple of times.

cosmolovesph
12-11-2006, 12:22 PM
My wife borrowed (yeah like i will get them back...) the other day a pair of my pantyhose as she did not have the right color, but i did ;)

SherriePall
12-11-2006, 02:23 PM
Pantyhose and some make-up. I have some clothes that are killing her that she can't wear yet. It's sort of motivational so she is watching her eating habits.

Delila
12-11-2006, 02:45 PM
my wife is constantly wearing my shoes drives me crazy cause half the time i want to wear the ones she has on.

Debra Lynn
12-11-2006, 04:33 PM
No, but most of my T-shirts and jeans are her size too so those I have to share!

Sasha Anne Meadows
12-11-2006, 04:41 PM
Before we retired my wife would wear some of my outfits to work. Got lots of compliments. If only they knew. And one time she wore a long blue dress of mine to a friends funeral.

Jodi Lynn
12-11-2006, 04:42 PM
My wife has taken panties from me, but has refused to take a bra from me. We are the same size. She has browed my male unddies before too.

Chelsea A
12-11-2006, 04:47 PM
i've never had an SO borrow my clothes but i'm so glad that some of you have accepting partners who do that

Holly
12-11-2006, 04:57 PM
Yep! Last week, she wore one of the tops I bought for the "Hollydays." It's red with large white snowflakes on it. It's the same top I'm wearing in my avatar.

Dapple
12-11-2006, 05:34 PM
My SO has borrowed almost everything I have, shoes, skirts, undies,everything. Mine is the more colorful closet. Hers is pretty drab compaired to mine

SatinSarah
12-11-2006, 06:28 PM
my wife does borrow different things of mine - and like many of you it gives me a real buzz when we are out and abuot knowing they are mine. She will push her luck teasing me about it when we are out in company. It gives me a thrill!

Rachel Morley
12-11-2006, 09:42 PM
My wife and I share lots of stuff, jewelry, makeup, perfume and of course clothes.... although only the top half because her hips are more womanly than mine. :D

Sharon_Rose
12-11-2006, 09:50 PM
But my sister does.
:hugs:

Carmela
12-11-2006, 09:55 PM
My wife has borrowed many of my tops, , but she doesn't fit into any of my skirts or pants. We share bras all of the time.

Just remembered: she has lent out my clothes to her sister(LBD), her sisters friend(LBD), her best friend (low-cut jeans and a cute top)

Aprilrain
12-11-2006, 10:38 PM
you guys must be very small and your SO's must be very large. Even after too kids my wife is petite, I am 6' and gaining weight.

JennaisahottieNC
12-14-2006, 03:57 PM
well my so borrows my thongs and sdhe thinks that she is gonna keep them lol and i have a pair of tight black pants that i let her wear to work and i have never yet even wore a thoing to work lol but i like letting her borrow my clothes. its erotic lol when we get the time she will put more dolled up pics of me here :)

Jenna

Sweet Cindy
12-14-2006, 04:44 PM
Wow, that is such a fantasy of mine! We're about the same size, too.
As it is, I'm the one borrowing her stuff. Sadly, it's without her knowing since she and Cindy have yet to meet...

There are some lucky girls on here! Hope you all let your SOs know how much you appreciate them. Keep having fun!

krisinpink
12-14-2006, 05:41 PM
My SO has borrowed (swiped?) a couple pairs of panties from me...not much else though. I WISH we could share shoes...I've got a couple she'd like and she has a million that I'd like.

I did have a former SO from whom I had to ask for a denim skirt back when we broke up....

sue ellan
12-14-2006, 06:28 PM
wish she could but there is big difference in our size. she is a 14 and i'm a size 22. the only thing my so borrows is my lip stik.
sue ellan

life is like a roll of tp. the closer to the end the faster it goes.

Sarah Bayen
12-14-2006, 06:33 PM
It's a bit recent but yes.

SO has borrowed my drab stuff for years, but recently she's started raiding the femme stash as well.

Probably delusional, but I sort of feel a bit accepted because of it.

She wears my panties for osteopathic appointments, because they're not embarrassing like her own, so she says. I think that means they don't have holes in.

I'd be happy for her to borrow any of it whenever she wants, and I've told her so. She did borrow a skirt for a girls' night out the other day, which was cool.

Accepted, and accepted as having a certain amount of taste perhaps.

Chiana
12-14-2006, 06:33 PM
My GF and I have our own homes so we do not share a lot. Depending on weight fluctuations, we can wear the same size (12). When she went out of town for a recent trip, I house sat for her. She told me that I could wear any of her cloths while she was gone, but I didn't. She has borrowed boots from me before since we wear the same size. I have given her some of my make-up to try, She has very little make-up comparitively and she is extremely conservative in her color choises. Boring :heehee: I have given her some little more lively colored lipstick and I also gave her some long wearing mascara. I wasn't going to use the mascara any more since it was way too hard for me to remove in an emergency (if you know what I mean).

melissaK
12-14-2006, 09:10 PM
No. But I swear she has stolen some of my panties for her own - - - :heehee:

Elizabeth Anne
12-14-2006, 09:44 PM
We don't "borrow" anything from each other. "I" have bought skirts, blouses, sweaters, slips, slacks,etc. that we "share" since we are the same size.

Panties,pantyhose, & bras are each our own.

lowlavalentine
12-15-2006, 11:59 AM
My wife would love to, but sadly we are far from the same size.