PDA

View Full Version : FINALLY!! New Boots!

Marissa Mae
12-09-2006, 04:46 PM
I wrote here a few days ago that I wanted some "normal" looking knee high boots but the only thing they make for my size are the garish, "street walker/ stripper" boots that wouldn't go over too well in public :devil: A few people gave me some advice on where to look, and so today I started my search on Nordstroms.com, where they have up to size 12 women's shoes!

Lucky, because out in No. Virginia we have the Nordstrom Rack, a out of season/ minor defect Nordstrom discount store, so I went there to see what I could find... and YES!!! I found the nicest boots! Nordstrom Rack has UP TO size 13 in womens shoes and boots!!! Check it out! And, I saw a sign that said every six months (November and May) they have a special shipment of women's shoes 10.5 and up! I am mos def going to be checking that festival out!!!

But yeah, I found a size 12 Steve Madden midcalf black boot, 3.5 inch heel for... $40!!! They are a little tight, but with a little use they will fit to form. I will endure a little discomfort for a bit though, as these are HOT boots! I wish I could wear them out tonight!! :( I would take a pic, but I don't shave, and I don't want to gross everyone out!!