PDA

View Full Version : male into tranny

boys030405
01-16-2005, 03:49 AM
:p im ready to become as a tranny is there any to help me now im a maleand i dont like it :mad:

crispy
01-16-2005, 04:44 AM
There is a whole spectrum of 'trannys'.

I suggest the first thing you should do is read as many of the forum threads as you can, and gradually define what you mean by your question. That requires inner soul searching, which can be brought into perspective by reading about others' experiences.

Most of the answers are already out there, in the forum threads. You need to visit all the different sections to get a full picture, not just this one.

happy reading! :)

Sara Kat
01-16-2005, 01:44 PM
:p im ready to become as a tranny is there any to help me now im a maleand i dont like it :mad:
Go find some panties and a skirt and put them on.

*WHAMO* Now you're a tranny. :)

crispy
01-17-2005, 03:41 AM
Go find some panties and a skirt and put them on.

*WHAMO* Now you're a tranny. :)
I wish I could be so subtle :D :p

You crack me up, Sara :)

michel
01-24-2005, 04:37 PM
Oh yes theres nothing like the feel of nice silk pantys,MMMMM

layme
01-28-2005, 03:19 PM
I know of cars that have trannys,he he If you want to dress as a woman then dress as a woman! If you wish to feel like a woman then check into hrt,and other stuff available! It all depends on how far you want to go with becoming!!!!!!!!!!

michel
01-31-2005, 05:14 PM
Im wondering about how to get rid of the Adams apple? Any ideas??? Help!!

Gina V.
01-31-2005, 06:14 PM
Crispy is so right, there are many answers in the forums and many of the girls chip in with helpful tips,like the tip I had about wearing Girlie jeans,now I go out regularly wearing knickers, bra, shirt and the Girlie jeans, and no one notices.just a bit awkward in the gents cos your zipped up on the other side!!
but it's a great feeling. Love to you all, GinaV.

layme
02-11-2005, 03:43 PM
:p :p I love going out dressed sexy in a suptle way Like in short shorts with my shaved smooth legs standing out, and with a tight shirt with a push up bra on so my growing breasts show or stand out, I put on some makeup not much though just so I look sexy but not to noticable.Then when I meet a guy who is interested I give him a show, Maybe a taste. I love being a girl MMMm

donnie123abc1
03-01-2005, 01:06 AM
Another rock that wishes to be a tree? At best all you can hope for is to become your best idea of what a tree might look like. You will never truely be a tree. You must be content in this fact, otherwise you will never be at peace with yourself.

KarenXDR
03-01-2005, 01:33 AM
On March 4, 2005 does "boys030405" turn into a pumpkin?