PDA

View Full Version : My first public outing

Jenniferritchie
12-09-2006, 08:41 PM
IT is Saturday night and i am looking forward to my first public outing on wednesday. I am going to a group xmas pary and although i often dress when at the group i have never dressed before arriving there.

On this occasion i am going to a friend who runs her own beauty salon and she is going to do my makeup for me as i have not yet mastered the art of make-up.

by doing this it means that i will have to change into my femme at her place and then go on to the party, my friend has said that she will walk with me to the party as it is not far from her shop and give me support on my first outing.

I will post my feelings and experience next week and let you all know how it felt for me:devil:

Sierra Evon
12-09-2006, 08:43 PM
HI, Jen, sounds good I rooting for you, its a mile stone :happy:

Michellebej
12-09-2006, 08:56 PM
Good Luck!!!

Have a blast and be good!

Love

Michelle

Eileen
12-09-2006, 09:02 PM
Jennifer you will love going to the party enfem! It is something you will want to do again the next night and the next! Have a wonderful evening!

Eileen

MJ
12-09-2006, 09:36 PM
jennifer have a good time. dont for get to post pictures

Sharon
12-09-2006, 09:41 PM
You'll have a great time, Jennifer, and I look forward to reading about it. :happy:

Holly
12-09-2006, 09:52 PM
I hope you have a ton of fun, Jennifer, Looking forward to the story and the pics... gotta have pics!

Jenniferritchie
12-10-2006, 09:52 AM
Thanks to you all. i will btaking pics bit therein lies another hurdle as i do not know how to post them as yet, so if there are any techno wizards that could explain how to in simple terms then i will be happy to post them.

waiting in antisipation and looking forward to updating you all.

crossing-the-rain
12-10-2006, 09:59 AM
Sounds great ! eager to see your thread after Wed.night,have fun.
Rain

Kaitlyn Michele
12-10-2006, 10:15 AM
go girl go!!

just remember once you are out......there's no turning back!!

:heehee:

lola3346
12-10-2006, 10:20 AM
I will never forget my first outing.. a girl friend took me out to a gay bar at a wild party and I was in a little black dress, high heels, beautiful makeup, on a collar and leash.. all the boys loved me..

Tina Dixon
12-10-2006, 10:39 AM
Sound fun, remember chin up:thumbsup:

suzy
12-10-2006, 10:44 AM
Jennifer,

The only requirement is for you to have fun.....promise??:D

I'm excited for you. Can't wait to hear how it all went!!:hugs:

Jenniferritchie
12-10-2006, 07:15 PM
Thanks for the support from all my sisters out there. i am counting the days.

Bluebird GG
12-10-2006, 07:18 PM
Good luck gurl! u are like a flower waiting to bloom, for all to see, u have my support good luck u will do fine! show em what its all about! the world is your oyster embrace yourself!:love:

TxKimberly
12-10-2006, 09:43 PM
Do I remember the first time? That is a lot like asking "Do you remember your frst love" or "Do you remember when you lost your virginity"?
You will never forget the first time you go out a girl. I look back on it (about 10 years ago) as one of the top 2 or 3 days of my life! With any luck, so will you!
Kim

Jenniferritchie
12-11-2006, 08:37 AM
Thanks TxKimberly. you lok lovely in your avator, obviously you have it down to a tee. i hope that my upcoming outing will be a positive one as i would like to go out more and involve myself in total relaxation of life which really only happens when dressed as i am just now.
Just finished the housework and my wife phoned to say that there was a tv program on that i might want to watch, she is so very understanding in that respect, but she could not handle knowing that i am going out in public. just have to find the balance.