PDA

View Full Version : Does Crossdressing Spill over Into Your Other Lifee?

Karren H
12-09-2006, 09:02 PM
Mine sure seems to be....more and more all the time.. Like tonight.... The wife and kids decided that we'd go cut down our Christmas tree out at a friends farm and on the way there we passed the mall I was shopping enfemme yesterdday.... So on the way back "let's stop at .Macy's at the mall and shop! Great...hope none of the sales clerks recoginize me in drab!! GULP!!

So we went in and did not have a problem and after we had to go to the cell phone store to get her phone repaired....and as I walked in and got in line I imediately recoginized my CD friend Casandra (in drab also) and her family.. We waved and I went up and talked to her while the kids looked at phones! We both skate so my family thinks she was on one of my hockey teams at some time.... But Casandra and I have lunch together in drab every so often and our kids go to the same school.. And we've met at the ice rink with our kids a few times to skate.....

But its getting wierd that places I crossdress and people that I know crossdress are now showing up in my regular drab world.....and blending in prettty well!! So how about you? Have any crossdressers that are friends outside of crossdressing?

Love Karren

linnea
12-09-2006, 09:11 PM
I haven't had much of this, but I don't go out as much as you do. However, when I go to the area malls in drab, the question always comes to my mind about being recognized by someone whom I've shopped from. About a year ago, I went to a salon and had my make-up and hair (a wig) done there. I went in in drab, changed into my femme clothes in a backroom of the shop, and left en femme. The manager and two other women who work there saw the whole transition. Two days later, my wife told me that the woman who had been doing her hair and nails had signed on at that salon. Shortly after that, we were at the mall where this salon is situated and my wife wanted to stop in and see her hairdresser friend. I said that I wanted to look at something else, but I was mainly worried that I would be recognized and greeted in a way that might cause a lot of questions!
The more I go out, as you know, the more there is potential for this kind of encounter. I think that the key to handling it is not to overreact, and unless the details of the encounter are revealing, it's not going to be a problem. It makes life interesting though.

marie354
12-09-2006, 09:12 PM
Sorry, I haven't met any in my area yet. But lately I've been looking at people very closely to see if I can read any.

Alice Torn
12-10-2006, 04:07 AM
I have a lawyer friend, an older bachelor, like me, who I suspected may be gay. I have done work at his offices, and apartment, for years. Durin a cd'ing binge, I sent him a letter, and some photos of me dressed up, and asked, in the letter, if I could visit his apartment, as a lady. I never heard from him. I later, sent him, a note of apaolgy, admitting it was a dimb idea, and for possibly offending him. I heard nothing, again. Months later, I sent him a card, again apologizing,. and wishing him well, and a good spring. No resonse. When ever I go to that community, I try to avoid the streets, where he takes his walks. It would be hard to run into him, in a store, or something, since he has never called me, to do any more work for him, and he must be offended, or think I am nuts. Lucille

myMichelle
12-10-2006, 09:44 AM
I've never had quite the same experience (s) but years ago, I did happen to run itno an SA from a women's botuque I liked to shop in while I was in Wal-Mart. Although I was en drab, she recognized me and said hello. We talked for a moment. I must have said that I wasen't certain whether or not she'd recognize me in street clothes...then she said something like
"Oh. I know you. You're the guy who comes in to try on bras!" As I said, this happened right in the middle of Wal-Mart. I was so embarrassed that I wanted to just die! That happened a long time ago, and I haven't thought much about it since...Thanks for bringing back those wonderful memories, Karren! LOL

JEANNE63
12-10-2006, 11:59 AM
The Quick-Mart where I buy my morning coffee & paper on my way to work, in drab,is also where I buy gas, drinks & stuff, enfemme. They know me either way. Does that count?

veronicagirl
12-10-2006, 09:48 PM
I'm always more attentive to a GG who's wearing an appealing outfit. I'll later purchase clothing as close as I can to what she was wearing in order to duplicate that look.
If a gal's perfume is appealing to me, I'll just outright tell her how pleasant it is and how I'd like to get that for my gf; asking her for the name.

tekla west
12-10-2006, 09:52 PM
One is part of the other. Trying to live one life was hard enough.