PDA

View Full Version : Shopping Surprise

Staci
12-09-2006, 09:11 PM
My wife and I were Christmas shopping last night. We went into Younkers to look at a few items. We were in the lingerie area and she asked me what type of panties I like the best. I told her my favorites are Olga and the nylon ones. We walked over to where the Olga nylon panties were and she picked out 2 pink and 2 mint green pair. 2 in her size and 2 in my size. Then she calmly said I should go pay for them. It was sooooo much fun. Today we both wore the mint green panties all day. Have you ever dressed in the same lingerie as your wife or SO?

linnea
12-09-2006, 09:13 PM
Only by coincidence, and she didn't know it! But it sounds like fun.

janelle
12-09-2006, 09:21 PM
Be very thankful for the SO you have, i would just love to have a 1/10th of that kind of help. Treat her special like the lady she is. Happy holidays

lahr
12-09-2006, 09:54 PM
That sounds terrific. Enjoy!!

Cyndie
12-10-2006, 05:45 AM
Wearing matching panties all day makes for an exciting evening, especially when you have matching night gowns to wear to bed. Doesn't happen very often, but when it does it is wonderful!:D

sweeting
12-10-2006, 05:49 AM
hi staci no i have not but it sounds nice tou are lucky to have such an understanding wife

NatashaCD
12-10-2006, 05:57 AM
i love reading shopping stories :D

Beckii_aCDInOz
12-10-2006, 06:40 AM
Actually no, but, it did raise and interesting thought...

Last night while we (my SO and I) perused the threads, she remarked how she misses not having a lot of girl friends anymore (well none actually). When she move after here separation to my town a few years ago she's not been able to foster any g/f, it's a sad thing really.

Anyway I pip up and say, hmmm that's ok, now you know I dress we can talk about girly stuff and maybe if you don't feel too uncomfortable maybe go girly shopping and what not together too. (I don't dress outside the house).

She actually did think about it and lets see what happens :)

hugs

x

beckii

brandi64a
12-10-2006, 06:44 AM
Can not say we have but she did buy 99% of the panties i have.

Joy Carter
12-10-2006, 06:48 AM
Mine made the comment about what am I going to do with "all" the panties I have in my drawer. I returned with "Why ware them silly".:rolleyes: Besides the prices can only go up and I feel it'a good hedge on inflation. NO NOT THAT KIND OF INFLATION ! Git yer mind otta da gutter.

Veronica E. Scott
12-10-2006, 07:37 AM
A few weeks ago my wife and I were out window shopping and we went into Macys we were looking at all there stuff when we ended up at the jewelry counter (she loves jewelry)after a while she pickes out a couple of clip ons and said I like these and then she said why don't you get them so I did.

Last week we are out shopping at Viejas we went into the Dress barn and we were looking at things so my wife pickes out a few items to try on and she said to me why don't you pick out a few things you like so I went looking ,found a skirt and sweater set and a few other things including a beautiful white soft sweater she returns with the stuff she wants to keep and I said that I had found a couple of things I liked so she said lets see so I showed her the Items, she then said for you or me and I said me she said can we share the white sweater and I said yes as long as you don't streatch it out. After I payed for everything we left the mall an on the ride home she said I don't ever want to see you in this stuff an I said ok.

Now for you that don't know my wife has moved out of the house because of my cding we have not lived togather for a couple of months just recently she has expressed a desire to move back home and I have agreed to let her.
I think that she is really trying to come to grips with the fact that I am not going to change and she said there are limits as to what she can except I can understand this and feel she has made a momentus stride in her attitude towards my dressing I think it might work out after all (me-tickeled to death)

Beckii_aCDInOz
12-10-2006, 07:49 AM
NO NOT THAT KIND OF INFLATION ! Git yer mind otta da gutter.

:lol2:

crossing-the-rain
12-10-2006, 07:56 AM
If I have a wife like yours,I won't be in the situation like now,my family won't be in this horrible posittion like now.Of course ,I'm the sinner too !
Rain.