PDA

View Full Version : Tight Jeans

marie354
12-09-2006, 10:45 PM
Earlier today there was much todo about ''Karren Hutton'' in jeans. I bought some today and I thing they look on me and so does my SO. The issue here is if you can get looks when in tight jeans and a top you should be able to wear just about anything else with no problems at all. What do you all think?

Joyciecd
12-10-2006, 05:22 PM
I am not into jeans, but I do have a few slacks that I wear in the cold weather. They fit nice and snug on my bottom, and I am sure the VPL shows, which I also like. I must say I am amazed at how tight the stretchy jeans are worn on the younger GG's. I can't envision how they ever get into them!

marie354
12-10-2006, 05:51 PM
The really, really tight ones... You have to lie your back on the bed, inhale deeply, and zip. The really tight regular jeans usually have a zipper. I really prefer stretch jeans my self. No trouble. Just pull them on and go.

Bernadina
12-10-2006, 06:06 PM
I have a few pairs of womens jeans that I wear in guy mode. They fit better and look a whole lot better than male jeans. And they are nice and snug around the seat too. Its the bit of spandex in them that makes them work.

If I have any complaints about girls pants, is that the pockets (when they have them) tend to be very shallow.

linnea
12-10-2006, 06:08 PM
I prefer slacks to jeans, but if I'm going to wear jeans, I want them to be women's jeans.

Karren H
12-10-2006, 06:35 PM
Well......since YOU brought ME into this discussion........burn them and run away, run away......(Python, Search for the Holy Grail) Now!!!! Get out the Holy Hand Gernade......They are evil!! Just another attack on a woman's femininity!!!! So If you want to dress like a girl.....then dress like a real girl.....not a girl trying to dress like a guy... hehehe

Love Karren

Bluebird GG
12-10-2006, 06:36 PM
the tighter the better i always say, i like to show off my form! jeans rule!:thumbsup:

Angie G
12-10-2006, 06:44 PM
I don;t know I never wear jeans as a girl :hugs:
Angie

Francine
12-10-2006, 07:25 PM
I like to wear women's jeans too!:thumbsup: ... and like others have said.. the fit! :) They are slowly phasing out my men's jeans. I have worn them in drab to work without incident, until I wore my dark red pair because I have a hunch, they 'outed' me. :rolleyes: I think the AA noticed that they were women's jeans, probably due to the embrodery stripe on the back pockets. But maybe she noticed because of the way the fit my ... .er... 'back pockets'! :heehee:

Anyway, I just see it as a 'step' in my transition, even though if and when I ever did transgender, I would probably wear alot more skirts than jeans.

Francine

Bernadina
12-10-2006, 07:28 PM
Well......since YOU brought ME into this discussion........burn them and run away, run away......(Python, Search for the Holy Grail) Now!!!! Get out the Holy Hand Gernade......They are evil!! Just another attack on a woman's femininity!!!! So If you want to dress like a girl.....then dress like a real girl.....not a girl trying to dress like a guy... hehehe

Love Karren

I only wear womens jeans and pants when dressed as a guy. Is that OK?

Karren H
12-10-2006, 08:19 PM
I only wear womens jeans and pants when dressed as a guy. Is that OK?

I'll have to check the rule book.....I know there's a paragraph on it some where....Be Right Back.......:D

Love Karren

Kandi
12-10-2006, 08:50 PM
I wore jeans to get a pedicure and full set in prep for the big triess holiday party this past weekend. I felt totally femme. The forms,blouse,wig,shoesand makeup more then made up for what some say is not totally femme. Jeans are ok with me.

marisa
12-10-2006, 09:08 PM
in all honesty i love the look and feel of women's jeans. my biggest problem with them is that i just can't seem to get rid of the "bump" in the front. any tips? if i can hide the bump really well i would most likely attemp to go out and do some shopping. up untill now halloween is the only time i dare to go out. thanks.

hotbobbie
12-11-2006, 02:08 PM
I agree i love the tight jeans as i have to bod for them.