PDA

View Full Version : My First TRI-ESS Meeting

Amy Hepker
12-10-2006, 10:52 AM
Hi Ladies and Gents,

Thanks to Kieron, I was able to contact the TRI-ESS group here in Eastern Iowa. Last night was my first TRI-ESS meeting that I have been to. There was another group around here years ago that I had gone to on 2 other occassions, but lost contact with. I was able to get ahold of Rose with the local group and found out about the next meeting which was last night. I was a little scared at first,:eek: because I had to go in drab and dress at their house (the meeting place). Rose was a wonderful Hostess as well as her Wife. I made sure I was early, so I could find the right place and get dressed before anyone else showed up. I didn't want to be seen in dreb and then dressed. I did not have a way to dress and then go over as I have my son living with me and my GLady.

I wore my Long Black Velvet Dress and my Blond wig. We had a great time and I met a lot of others with the same habits (crossdressing).:heehee: The GGs had a meeting up stairs of their own before the regular meeting started. I believe there were 12 people in all, some CDers bringing their wife. There was plenty of food and soft drinks. We even had a Gift exchange. The meeting was generally a gab session, everyone talking with everyone else. It was really surprising to see how the wives were so supportive of their CDers.:hugs: It something else how they talked about each side of their spouse. Just like it is an everyday thing. Some are ready to make the big change, where others like myself, would never do that as we rather enjoy both of our worlds. I wish my GLady could have been there as I said earlier she had to watch my son.:love:

There were a lot of beautiful outfits there, although I think Georgia had the best looking dress, besides my own.:heehee: No, really I think see had the best one. Michelle also had a very good looking Black Skirt and Blue top that looked great on her. I really loved the shoes she was wearing,:rolleyes: they were Black steletto heel about 4" high. Our Hostess Rose was decked out in her Christmas outfit, which looked great on her too. I do think the meeting went well and ended way to early even though it went past 11:00PM.:sad: It's one of those times you wish it wouldn't end. Some of the gurls went to a local lounge after the meeting. Not me, it was back in drab and home I went. All in All it was a great time and I hope I can make the next meeting, and many more too.

Tina Dixon
12-10-2006, 10:55 AM
Sounds great, I have heard its a good organization to join.

Amy Hepker
12-10-2006, 01:03 PM
I feel that everyone should go to a TRI-ESS meeting in their area!

Shannon CD
12-10-2006, 02:09 PM
I went to my second meeting last night here in Los Angeles. It was their annual holiday party and was a bit festive. There was a guest speaker, Dr. Richard Docter, and a gift exchange. I brought a supportive GG friend with me who seemed to be the life of the party, at least at our table.

I do think I will go to future meetings. It is nice when you can feel that you are not alone.

uknowhoo
12-10-2006, 03:32 PM
Good for you, Amy! I'm so glad to hear you were able to get out n about, and enjoy!! There's nothing quite like it, is there? xoxo Tammi

Amy Hepker
12-10-2006, 08:43 PM
Thank You Tammi, it was great getting out and being dressed in front of others for the first time in years. I am glad to hear that Shannon had so much fun too.

michellecd9999
12-10-2006, 11:09 PM
I went to my first Tri-ess meeting about 2 years ago. It was my first time in public while dressed. We went out to dinner at a regular resteraunt. The gurls and GG's made me feel very accepted. You go gurl!
Michelle

Shannon CD
12-10-2006, 11:09 PM
Thank You Tammi, it was great getting out and being dressed in front of others for the first time in years. I am glad to hear that Shannon had so much fun too.

Thank you, Amy. I'm sure it won't be my last meeting. Everyone there is sooo nice.

Amy Hepker
12-11-2006, 04:22 AM
Thanks Michelle!

Kieron Andrew
12-11-2006, 04:34 AM
Hi Ladies and Gents,

Thanks to Kieron, I was able to contact the TRI-ESS group here in Eastern Iowa.
it was nothing that a little searching online solved :), im glad to help anyone

Diana West
12-11-2006, 09:35 AM
It sounds wonderful.

I've contacted my local Tri-Ess group, but don't have the nerve or time to attend yet.