PDA

View Full Version : Breast Enhancement Surgery - where to go.

racheal
01-16-2005, 02:00 PM
Hello girls,

I have noticed a lot of pictures where you all have beautifully formed breasts. Mind you, I am a little jealous - he he. Where I am in Canada, it's hard to look for a place that can accomodate this need and information is pretty scarce. I fit into a 36B pretty good ( but not great - A cup seems to be a bit too constrictiong - the underwires can cut into you with the right bra :) ), and have been trying to grow mine naturally. However, it seems that they won't grow as fast as I want them to as I have been trying to grow them larger for five years now so that I can push the cups out for a more 'natural look'.

So here are my questions: 1) Where would one look for such a procedure and is there such a place in Toronto or Ontario close by? 2) Would anyone know what this type of surgery costs? And 3) is there any other alternatives to surgery - could there be a way of naturally enhancing breasts?

I hope that no one thinks that this is a stupid question or is uncomfortable replying. I would love to find out this information and what better place then here.

I look forward to your wisdom, advice and information that you all can give me. Greatly appreciated...

ChristineRenee
01-16-2005, 05:00 PM
Hello girls,

I have noticed a lot of pictures where you all have beautifully formed breasts. Mind you, I am a little jealous - he he. Where I am in Canada, it's hard to look for a place that can accomodate this need and information is pretty scarce. I fit into a 36B pretty good ( but not great - A cup seems to be a bit too constrictiong - the underwires can cut into you with the right bra :) ), and have been trying to grow mine naturally. However, it seems that they won't grow as fast as I want them to as I have been trying to grow them larger for five years now so that I can push the cups out for a more 'natural look'.

So here are my questions: 1) Where would one look for such a procedure and is there such a place in Toronto or Ontario close by? 2) Would anyone know what this type of surgery costs? And 3) is there any other alternatives to surgery - could there be a way of naturally enhancing breasts?

I hope that no one thinks that this is a stupid question or is uncomfortable replying. I would love to find out this information and what better place then here.

I look forward to your wisdom, advice and information that you all can give me. Greatly appreciated...
Yes. Check out: Take Walk On The Wildside
161 Gerrard Street East
Toronto Ontario Canada

www.wildside.org (http://www.wildside.org)

They should be able to help you with what you need Racheal.
Good luck.

Love,
Christine Renee

Since12
01-16-2005, 06:55 PM
I know in Edm there is a guy who does them. In T.O. I know there are guys who do them as I saw it on life channel. As to what they are called? I have no idea. Sorry. I will see if I can find one for you. If you want to email me your city I can probably find one near by.

Vickie-CD
01-17-2005, 11:01 PM
I don't know the price of the sugery, but it has become very common place these days. Any competent plastic surgeon should be able to do it and creative financing is available by some.
There are a LOT of natural supplements that make big claims but produce nothing, they are usualy at a very premium price.
Good Luck,
Vickie

racheal
01-18-2005, 08:33 PM
Thank you girls for all of the information. I will definately check out the Wild Side. That is exciting. I'll save up some pennies to go there and look forward to a good time. I appreciate all of the advice that you have given me. Hugs...

Tristen Cox
01-18-2005, 09:06 PM
<Erica Sharon's not going to be able to play that on the guitar>

We now return your thread to you.. this was only a test :D

racheal
01-18-2005, 09:23 PM
By all means - no problem Tristen, anything for a girl in need. :)

Sharon
01-19-2005, 12:08 AM
<Erica Sharon's not going to be able to play that on the guitar>

We now return your thread to you.. this was only a test :D

Yeah, it sounds terrible. :(
But on the kazoo..., WOW! :)

We now return to our original broadcast.