PDA

View Full Version : New Development

Stephanie Kay
12-10-2006, 03:39 PM
Hi, Girls,

As you may know, for the past couple years my wife and I have had an agreement that I not dress as Stephanie in front of her. (Remember that she used to go out with Stephanie the first year or two I escaped from the closet but then stopped) Yesterday she came to me and said that she had changed her mind and that it would be OK to be Stephanie at home anytime I wanted! :jumping: Well, that is quite a shock! She said that she was feeling guilty not letting me dress in my own home and making me go out-of-town to be Stephanie. She is such a sweetheart! :luvu:

So now I am nervous about doing this! Even though she supports me and even encourages me to dress whenever I need to (albeit away from home!), we still pretty much just relate to each other as Steve and Suzanne. I kinda like it that way. Know what I mean?? I enjoy being Steve around her. I think I might be a little embarrassed around her as Stephanie, you know, self-conscious about how I look, act, talk, etc.?:o Am I just being weird? :silly: :confused: What do you think?

Love,
Stephanie

Julie York
12-10-2006, 03:47 PM
It's difficult revealing such a vulnerable part of yourself. You're not weird at all. There's a great fear of rejection or feeling foolish so you sound pretty normal to me. Many people have expressed the same reluctance to share their 'secret self' even when they have been given permission.

Beckii_aCDInOz
12-10-2006, 03:58 PM
Hi Stephanie,

I'm tickled pink for you. I understand exactly how you feel, at a genuine guess, hey we all do I think. Please don't feel embarrassed. I'm starting to realise that anything my SO does, acts or says is not a direct hit on my CD'ing. It's just her getting here head around stuff.

Unlike guys, in most were like a bull at a gate, think about something and make decision. If I've learnt anything in my 45 year, most women like to ponder things, dissect it, fold it and fold it & then cut the deck again.

Enjoy what you have & who you have in your life. Your SO sounds like a wonderful partner.

hugs

x

beckii

Deanna2
12-10-2006, 04:03 PM
It is an interesting sensation.

I've CD'ed for years and my wife has 'known' about it for ages. Only lately though have I been wearing skirts around home when she's been about. She's not over rapt and she thinks I'm strange, but at least she tolerates it. Whilst I think it's great to be able to wear skirts normally when she's around, I do sometimes feel a little self-conscious. I'd like to wear a skirt all the time around home, but feel that would be too much to ask for, so I balance it with wearing other clothing at times.

StacyCD
12-10-2006, 05:24 PM
Perhaps your wife accepts that you are what you say you are (a heterosexual man who likes to wears women's clothing) and no longer fears that you are on the path either to being gay or chemically/surgically becoming a woman. In which case, clothes are clothes and it may no longer be as big a deal as it might have been at first. My wife is still in the very quiet but neutral stage--if you must but not in my presence. I hope in the future that I will be able to dress as I want to at home. Being nervous is quite understandable but it is a big step for your wife!

melissacd
12-10-2006, 05:29 PM
The fear shows that you are human and vulnerable, however, the best thing to do is go with the flow, she loves you enough to suggest this and she has seen you before.

This is a great new step for you, good luck and enjoy.

Huggs
Melissa

Sheila
12-10-2006, 06:14 PM
Stephanie,

I am glad your SO has had a change of heart, hopefully this time there will be no going back. You can still enjoy being Steve around her ( and she probably still would like Steve around a lot of the time), but you also get to let Stephanie meet her again -- just take them good old baby steps and hopefully you will both be going shopping together again soon

Good luck

Jess

Angie G
12-10-2006, 06:39 PM
Hi Stephanie maybe you can try just dressing part time at home if you have the chance use it hun :hugs:
Angie