PDA

View Full Version : Violence against cd's.

Alice Torn
12-10-2006, 03:48 PM
Hello all, I read one post, where the poster said, that some cd's, and ts's have been assaulted, by men, who were hitting on them, and when, the men found out , they were just cd', there have been assaults, and beatings. I once, as, a guy, at a singles dance, asked what I thought was a gg, to dance. I sooned realized, it was a cd, ot tg. I just acted like I do with gg, no hassle.
do any of you iknow of assaults against cd.s, share it? Lucille

Tina Dixon
12-10-2006, 04:57 PM
There is a gal on this very site that took a terrible beating but is doing well, it is sad.

marie354
12-10-2006, 06:00 PM
That's the most terrifing thing to me and perhaps one of the things that keeps me home.

trannie T
12-10-2006, 06:03 PM
For this reason I carry pepper spray. It is cheap, effective and legal.

linnea
12-10-2006, 06:07 PM
I've heard of such assaults, but I don't know of any first hand. It's something that I worry about when I'm out en femme. I was at a Macy's store one evening, and a Spanish-speaking couple was walking behind me. I know enough Spanish to know that the man read me for being an "hombre." His wife told him to let it go and leave me alone. Apparently, he agreed with her, but I was a little concerned that he might confront me. I turned toward some clothes on a rack in order to let them continue on. It was a little scary, and I say that knowing that as a man I am big and strong and athletic. I can handle myself in a physical confrontation, but I don't behave that way in either mode, male or female.

Scotty
12-10-2006, 06:14 PM
I bought a small .38 special to carry in my purse.
Can't take it in bars, but then that's what pepper spray was made for.

Karren H
12-10-2006, 06:20 PM
Have a friend in Germany that grew up in Great Britian and told me that she was knocked out by a gang of guys and woke up the next day in the hospital, beat up and still enfemme...robbed and had to walk many many miles home dressed because she didnt have money for a cab.....

I've never personally had a problem, and i avoid places where that could happen.....and if it was only one or two, I think I could take them, even in a dress..... lol

Love Karren

crossing-the-rain
12-10-2006, 06:28 PM
Few months ago,someone from Yahoo Ansert found out I'm a CD ,they were pushing me to get out of Yahoo Answer,teasing,laughing,insulting even some of them frightened that will kill me if they see me some where,Yahoo did not kick me out cause I was in level 5 within three months,but lots of their member praised me as the great thinker and asked me to stay.After two days struggle,I left the Yahoo Answer,cause these NORMAL people even talked about my family and said that my wife is hot....
Physically ,I did get hurt but I've been torture mentally.
Rain

Angie G
12-10-2006, 06:32 PM
No and I hope I never do :hugs:
Angie

tightsgirl
12-10-2006, 06:59 PM
A Glock, a barretta, a stun gun, a butterfly knife, a switchblade, somebody f***ing with me, priceless!

Bluebird GG
12-10-2006, 07:03 PM
attention morons of the world u need to be ashamed their is nothing wrong with cding period!:angry:

Butterfly Bill
12-10-2006, 07:41 PM
Another reason I don't try to pass.

Joy Carter
12-10-2006, 08:09 PM
I've heard the talk for years from guys I know and whom I have worked with. That they would take the #@&*%^** out some lone road a beat the crap outta them. I always countered with "Gee, maybe you just might be the one who gets the crap beat outta you. Some guy who dresses that way probably can and has defended himself/herself in the past. " My favorite line is "What are you going to say when your friends ask you who gave you the beating of your life +? " My only problem is that womens shoes don't have any traction and hose on bare feet maybe worse. Just don't go out alone and be aware of your surroundings.
:2c:

goofus
12-10-2006, 08:24 PM
I second that...Be aware of your surroundings. Don't be dumb. Avoid places and/or situations where you even *think* there might be trouble. At least that's my philosophy at the moment. I'm not as public with my CDing as a lot of other girls, although I do go out, I only go to "safe" places like Gay/Lesbian bars, support groups, other girls' houses and the like...

I've heard the talk for years from guys I know and whom I have worked with. That they would take the #@&*%^** out some lone road a beat the crap outta them. I always countered with "Gee, maybe you just might be the one who gets the crap beat outta you. Some guy who dresses that way probably can and has defended himself/herself in the past. " My favorite line is "What are you going to say when your friends ask you who gave you the beating of your life +? " My only problem is that womens shoes don't have any traction and hose on bare feet maybe worse. Just don't go out alone and be aware of your surroundings.
:2c:

Amy Hepker
12-10-2006, 08:33 PM
It's sad to say that there are many people out there that are very unstable in this world. It is scary and you need to be real carsful. It is best to be with someone you know. If you meet a group of guys that's when it gets real dangerous. No one in the group wants to be know as a fag or gay to their so called, so they will join in so it does not happen to them. I would say groups are the most dangerous. Most people are like this because they are not happy with their own world or their life, so they take it out on others. Then you have the real wacos that don't care who you are they just want to hurt you. These are all hate crimes and need to be stopped if at all possible.

Trisha
12-10-2006, 09:11 PM
you can get beat as a guy as well when you are out thats what i have two fists for mabe its just my up bringing growing up on the big bad streets of london but someone has ago at me i make sure thay dont forget me

Alice Torn
12-10-2006, 09:19 PM
I have only been out four times, well over a year ago. At six foot ten,in high heels,I draw a lot of attention, and don't pass well. I got 4 or five catcalls, and one obsene shout, at me, and young lady, and guy, who were shocked, saying, "Oh my G-d!" One family man, asked me, after some while stranded, to jump start his car. He told his kids not to look! I think there is a part of our psyche, that wants guys to think we look hot, and, like, in many gg's, a small part of our psyches, that fantasizes about what it would be like, to get laid. We are complex, yet simple. Being attacked amd beaten, is always out of bounds. Thanks for sharing, and we nust always use caution. Lucille

Fallen Angel
12-10-2006, 09:43 PM
this has been brought up a few times on the forum,
Ive been going out for years and so far ive not run into any real trouble,youl always going to get a few coments along the way it comes with the trerritory.

Girls who decide to venture out for there first time should never go it alone to begin with and dont pay any attention to there suroundings.do you home work

check the place out indrab first
park as close to the bar,nite club,resteraunt as possible
make sure the place is lite well outside
have some other person or persons go out with you that are well seasoned and know of trappings
pepper spay,apersonal alarm on a key chain is perfect
You can always ask a bouncer,or another person to walk you to your car if you feel like your going to have trouble

Going out should be a exiteing and fun experiance and you should come home safe

Samantha B L
12-10-2006, 09:46 PM
I've been sort of like,how should I put this,threatened or menaced by drunks out late at night in parking lots of the kind of joints that say"Pabst On Tap" in the window.One guy put his arm around me and blew smoke in my face. Another time i got called Mam and girlie.I was lucky because I had a couple of Hardy Dave Lennox Furnace and Air Conditioner Installation Types that were nearby in the weeds and bushes smoking some of that other stuff that you smoke that's different than tobacco.It finally occurred to them that i was in over my head so they managed to rouse themselves enough to bail me out.Another time almost 30 years ago I would style my own hair at night. I would do all sorts of fem things to it with mousse,spray,teasing and of course a blow dryer.Sometimes I'd be walking past this next door neighbor's house and he'd call me"Rhonda".But fate stepped in and he moved after only a month or 2.Anyhow,I've been lucky that none of those situations I've decribed developed into anything more than they did.Samantha