PDA

View Full Version : You Know You Pass When

Glenda58
12-10-2006, 10:43 PM
You know you pass when out shopping in a mall at the holidays and men open doors for you. Men stop and let you pass in front of them. Or you get in the middle of teenagers and they excuse themselves for running into you. SA showing you new makeup and what they think would look good on you. I just had a marvelous time today shopping did buy a thing but had fun. Even went grocery shopping.

Karren H
12-10-2006, 10:50 PM
Well....you sure look like a woman to me, Glenda.....

Karren

Glenda58
12-10-2006, 10:55 PM
Well....you sure look like a woman to me, Glenda.....

Karren

Thanks Karren it means allot coming from you the Queen of going out.

Lauren Richards
12-10-2006, 10:58 PM
Glenda,
What a wonderful day. To be totally accepted like that is fantastic. Love to read about your outings. You are an inspiration!

Lauren

Billijo49504
12-10-2006, 11:00 PM
I'd hold the door for you too...BJ

ArleneRaquel
12-10-2006, 11:04 PM
When you are on the receiving end of car honks and/ or wolf whistles. Maureen

trannie T
12-11-2006, 12:54 AM
You know you pass when teenage girls ignore you and lesbians open the door for you.

Penny
12-11-2006, 01:04 AM
Hi Glenda, I often "finger shop". That's what I call waht you did. I'm glad you had a wonderful time. I know I look like a lady when what you described happens or when I'm called mam or lady. Other than that, sometimes I tell someone I'm a man I ask if the knew.

:hugs:

Penny

JoAnnDallas
12-11-2006, 10:18 AM
Guess I passed last month, when a hotel guest leaving as I was entering and he said "Morning Mam".

gennee
12-11-2006, 10:24 AM
You look great, Glenda. I knew that I passed when I was Ma'am'ed and men opened the doors for me.

Gennee

ColleenCD
12-11-2006, 11:16 AM
Glenda,

I would definitely call that passing. You look great. Must have hard not to buy anything though.

Colleen

LaSirenaBella
12-11-2006, 11:25 AM
It happened to me once, about eight years ago, buying wigs. A couple of elderly ladies simply assumed I was a GW, and asking why I needed to wear a wig anyway.

Sirena

Michelle2008
12-11-2006, 11:45 AM
I was called "Ma'am" for the first time last October and it felt great! I was buying lingerie and the SA called me "Ma'am" when checking out. A great feeling....

Take Care,
Michelle

michele_t39
12-11-2006, 12:14 PM
Your experience sounds awesome to me sweetie. We are always looking to be lovely ladies. Either that or are just dreaming of it like I am today. Heres wishing you many more outings like this.

Shadeauxmarie
12-11-2006, 12:20 PM
Just dreaming here. I have never gone out totally en femme except a dress and drive. At night. LATE night.

Jenna1561
12-11-2006, 12:23 PM
Glenda,

Sounds like you had a wonderful time. I'm very happy for you. It is indeed a great feeling.

Jenna

Kate Simmons
12-11-2006, 12:32 PM
Hmm, This is kind of a tough one for me. I usually "pass" as Richard being Ericka, no problem there. I guess that really gets verified when I'm CDing as "Eric" and get "made" as Ericka(Go figure!). What unsettles me a little is that I've kind of "failed" at this cross/cross dressing a couple of times now since I'm so well known as Ericka. Gotta work on that I guess. Why don't I just go as Richard? Hell, no fun in that and fun is what a big part of this is all about for me. Some may consider me weird for doing this but what else is new? Gotta keep 'em guessing you know.:heehee: Ericka Kay

Calliope
12-11-2006, 01:55 PM
You know you pass when ~

You pull out your ID to pay by check and the counter clerk says, 'Um, this must be your husband's ID'.

SherriePall
12-11-2006, 02:18 PM
Glenda -- Sounds like a wonderful outing. I could only dream.

carla smith
12-11-2006, 05:06 PM
it doesn't matter to you whether you do! :happy:

Jodi Lynn
12-11-2006, 05:15 PM
Hi Glendia
:yrtw: :kissing:

Sierra Evon
12-11-2006, 05:19 PM
Yep, its quite a sensation , when men treat you like a lady, it does'nt happen to me often enough tho, and you also know you pass when guys try to hit on you, I walked pass a constuction site at a condo complex in my area these guys actually stopped hammering there nails when i walked by , but thats not the kinda attention I was after , I was only passing threw...
I heard them use the words SHE., SHE, SHE...I just flipped my hair to the other side........:happy:

Jodi
12-11-2006, 07:47 PM
When you are sitting on one of the stools in a shoe store trying on shoes, and a group of five teenage girls are right there around you looking at shoes. You have a good idea of passability, when the teenagers compliment me on the shoes I'm wearing and begin asking my opinion on the shoes they are looking at. This happened to me last month while shopping at the local mall enfemme.

Jodi

Jennaie
12-11-2006, 09:19 PM
A woman ask you if you might have an extra tampon in the women's restroom!

Rachel Morley
12-11-2006, 09:32 PM
Wow! all those things happened on the same day?...phew, that is good :happy: Having that sort of attention must feel fabulous. I've been Ma'am-ed a few times and when I'm with my wife we're always addressed as "ladies", once a guy held the door open for us upon entering Fresh Choice, but I don't think that compares with your outing.

Anyway, Glenda, I'm very happy for you because this sort of thing is something you'll remember forever. Thanks for sharing.

Felicia Conti
12-11-2006, 09:36 PM
You know you pass when out shopping in a mall at the holidays and men open doors for you. Men stop and let you pass in front of them. Or you get in the middle of teenagers and they excuse themselves for running into you. SA showing you new makeup and what they think would look good on you. I just had a marvelous time today shopping did buy a thing but had fun. Even went grocery shopping.

Hi Glenda, You look great, I am glad you had a nice time. Being out in public is a blast. Lotsa Hugs.

Felicia

Jesse69
12-11-2006, 09:37 PM
I passed very well buying clothes and femme stuff. Even the Dillard's Lingerie sales lady conversed with me about makeup. When she saw me in the same area as a guy she didn't know it was me and she just ignored me.

Guys have given me the looks the fews times I went out.

Melanie R
12-11-2006, 10:00 PM
You know you pass when...

a teenage girl standing with her mother stares at you and your wife and asks us if we are sisters - perhaps she needs glasses.

Melanie

Cathy_NJ
12-11-2006, 10:05 PM
Glenda, you ooze femininity..... I'm betting passing is never a problem for you.. except perhaps in the Dr's office!

Glenda58
12-11-2006, 10:41 PM
And this was just the first day. I don't always pass I need to work at it. Being 59 I have allot of wrinkles to hide and years of nelect to my face.