PDA

View Full Version : Omg!!!! I Did It!!!!!!!!!!!!

DAVIDA
12-10-2006, 11:27 PM
:thumbup: :bs:
I really don't know where to start.
I'll start right here. I want to thank this forum and all of you who have made the past few days even a possibility. I would not have even thought that I would ever have done any thing like that before joining the family here.

Well, now that I have wipe my eyes, I will start by thanking Kandi and her wife for all of there help and support. Jean and I got to the hotel Thursday afternoon and later met up with Kandi and her SO for dinner. Got to the resturant and they had valet parking. The attendent opened my door and I had the biggest grin on my face. We were shown a table somewhere in the next county I think! Anyway it was a long way to the table. We had a good time there. I had to use the restroom and just went into the ladies room. lukily no one came while I was there!
After dinner we met Diedra Cowen at the Stage Door for a few drinks. Diedra is auch a sweetie. A bit of the bad girl, but that is not a bad thing.:heehee: Diedra, we really enjoyed meeting you!
Friday we met with Phoebe, who took us to lunch. We met with a local group that evening and we all went to dinner. Only one bad event, a large group were loud and laughing and pretty muck rude. Blew it off! Had a wardrobe malfunction! As I was getting up and putting my coat on, my pant hose started rolling and it took my skirt with it! I caght it somewhere about my butt! I made it to the front door holding on through my coat! I WAS ABOUT TO DIE! Finally got it wressled back up, I opened the door and a lady walked up, and in an English accent, said she should hold the door for me! It saved my evening!
The next day we met with the locals again. Most went to lunch, but Jean and I had room service. That evening was their Christmas meeting party. I can't begin to tell you how much those people have made an impact on my life! They have made me very proud to be a cross dresser! This is what I am and there is nothing to do but be who I am. I enjoyed our trip very much and am looking forward to doing it again.
The weekend was a very enjoyable, but it was also stressful! I have never put on makeup, taken it off, and put it back on so many times!
This is getting long. But I must also say that I have one of the very best wives that anybody could ever have! I now have the daunting task of trying to make it up to Jean! She has been there with me every step of the way.
Sorry that this was so long, but it was hard to keep it to this!
To all the girls I met from this forum this weekend, I am so glad to have met each one of you and I hope to see you again!

My love to all,and be proud of who you are,

DAVIDA

PS, sorry, the only thing I forgot was my camera!:(

Shannon CD
12-10-2006, 11:32 PM
Sounds like you had a great time. It's great that you met someone through the forum, one day I hope to meet someone that lives here in Southern Cal.

Here's to future endevours. :D

Glenda58
12-10-2006, 11:45 PM
Sounds like you had a good time something that you'll remember for a long time. Going out meeting people and dinner. I know just coming here to forum less than 4 months I have been going out to meetings and meeting new friends. Enjoy yourself with your new found freedom.

Eileen
12-10-2006, 11:48 PM
Wow Davida, sounds like your really had a great time. Getting out and making new friends is wonderful. I can see you are already looking forward to the next time. Enjoy being who you are!

Eileen

Holly
12-10-2006, 11:57 PM
Davida, I'm so happy for you! Thank-you for sharing your experience with us. And bless that wonderful wife of yours. Here's to many, many more times together!

Sheila
12-11-2006, 03:47 AM
DAVIDA,

sounds like you had a great weekend and the fact that Jean was there with you is wonderful. Give her a huge hug from me.

PS, sorry, the only thing I forgot was my camera!:eek: never mind you can still see the pics in your your mind

Jess

Phyliss
12-11-2006, 04:00 AM
That is sooooo wonderful. I am very happy for you.

"The daunting task" of making up to your wife for her support is actually going to be a pleasure. Pamper her in every way.

Trisha
12-11-2006, 04:09 AM
see i said once you get out that door you will be ok and im glad a fellow English person helped make your day by opening the door for you im glad all in all you had a good time mabe one day you might even see me somewhere :happy:

Inredsatin
12-11-2006, 06:16 AM
Davida,
It was both an honor and a pleasure to meet both you and your lovely wife this weekend. I do hope you will be with us for a long time. It only gets easier each time you go out with the group as you will soon find out.
I hope you have more fond memories with us.

Bless you both and hugs,
Brenda

Kandi
12-11-2006, 06:32 AM
Davida,
I am so impressed with your ability to go forward when many would run and hide. You and Jean did fantastic and had the wardrobe of royalty! My wife and I also had a great time the whole long weekend. It did become a chore after three days but a very enjoyable chore. The gurls we meet were all super nice and we too look forward to the next event. Glad you had fun.

Kate Simmons
12-11-2006, 06:43 AM
I have only one thing to say, Davida--cool!! I'm glad you got to go and get together with the other girls. Well, now that that "door" is opened to you, I can tell by your bubbling post, that this is just the beginning. No way to move now but forward. I have nothing but respect for every gal that does that as it takes courage for sure. I'm happy for you Hon and look forward to reading about more of your adventures. Good for you.:hugs: :happy: Ericka Kay

Beckii_aCDInOz
12-11-2006, 06:44 AM
You gooo girl :clap:

Sounds like you had a hoot DAVIDA!

That all over zing definately shines thru in your post, I'm so happy that you had a enjoyable time, here's to many, many more :)

hugs

x

beckii

jacquie randall
12-11-2006, 06:55 AM
hi there Davida
Congrats on your wonderfull time you had makeing ne friends and also its great to see you have such a wonderfull supportive wife .:love: jacquie renee randall

Slip Affinity
12-11-2006, 07:06 AM
WOW!! Congratulations. You've taken a step that I still only think about.

DAVIDA
12-11-2006, 07:10 AM
Thanks for the support! I want to say hi to Brenda, Maria, and Kandi. I hope we all see each other again!

Angie G
12-11-2006, 09:14 AM
Davida way to go girl it all in the fun rockon girl :hugs:
Angie

Di
12-11-2006, 11:38 AM
Awesome Davida !!!!!!!Loved reading this post...could just feel the excitement....Well done :thumbsup:

Phoebe Reece
12-12-2006, 12:05 AM
Davida, for a first timer out, you sure knocked that closet door into the next county. It was a fun weekend for all concerned. It was really a highlight of my weekend to meet you, your lovely wife Jean, and Kandi & Carolyn. You are a fun bunch to hang out with. I hope you can find your way back to Atlanta again soon. I promise not to take you to the same restaurant twice in one day again.

DAVIDA
12-12-2006, 06:50 AM
Phoebe it was a pleasure to have spent time with you! I hope that Jean and I will be able to get back to Atlanta soon. Don't worry about going to the same place. It doesn't matter where I go, just as long as I go! Thank you for your generous hospitality. I look forward to seeing you and all the girls and wives again!
Love, DAVIDA

paulaN
12-12-2006, 11:28 AM
Sounds like a blast to me. I read the excitment in your words. One day I will do the same thing I hope. I wonder how much it is for a plane ticket from Bangor to Alanta. Some day

Elizabeth Anne
12-13-2006, 06:58 PM
Davida,

Yes, what a party. It was, by far, the best one yet.

I am sorry I didn't get to meet you during the weekend. I am very happy to see that your first time out was with our wonderful group at Sigma Epsilion. We do have the best. Sounds like we will be seeing more of you in the future.

Beth