PDA

View Full Version : Manchester, so much to answer for...

AllisonUK
01-16-2005, 03:54 PM

Julie
01-16-2005, 04:14 PM
Allison, that sounded fantastic and I'm really pleased you had such a wonderful time in the village with so many trannies in one place. After you initial nerves it was nice to here you were dancing and getting in the swing of things.

The photos are fantastic and you can see you were having a great time. Having your bum groped is a small price to pay for some free drinks I feel. :)
It did sound like you had a skin full, I just wish I could but three pints and I know I start to lose it.

Thanks again for your story it was great to hear.

JJ

MonaSmith
01-16-2005, 04:14 PM
Wow, what can I say other than, Wow!

I am soooooo green with envy right now that I don't even want to talk to you any more, lol.

You look great in the pics and very, very happy. It sounds like the kind of thing that I have been dreaming about all these years. You lucky, lucky girl.

I am so awestruck with how brave you are to do all of this, I would have been a wreck and backed out.

I am so happy for you Allison, you totally rock!!

Love Mona xx.

DanaJ
01-16-2005, 04:22 PM
Hey Allison - that sounds just so great, sounds like you had a lot of fun. Congrats on a wonderful weekend!

DanaJ

sherri
01-16-2005, 04:55 PM
Who's the cutie sitting beside you? Luv that peek up her cute plaid skirt.:p

racquel
01-16-2005, 05:11 PM
Glad you had such a positive experience Allison.I found out also that our imanigations are often worse than reality.If we dress nice and are having fun it seems that all seems to go well.I am really happy for you.

Fiona K
01-16-2005, 05:19 PM
Way to go Allison!
Just don't emigrate too fast!!
Fiona
XX

fauve
01-16-2005, 05:47 PM
Allison, you look fantastic... I loved your site too with some great pictures.

I'm jealous, of everything. The hair, the eyes, the weekend 'out'... thanks for letting me know its not impossible..

Julie
01-16-2005, 05:50 PM
More lovely photos Allison, the 5am one certainly shows the stresses of the evening/early morning celebrations. :)

JJ

Katiegirl
01-16-2005, 05:51 PM
Well done Allison

Its a great feeling when you go out the first time, and you seemed to have done it in style. I know after my first night I was on a high I bet you are still.

As you say now that you been out there will be no stopping you.

:)

Mind of a Woman, Body of a man,Life is a Bitch

sherri
01-16-2005, 06:05 PM
Allison, you've hit upon the perfect way to come out, and I'm so glad you had a good time. Also, I just discovered your site link and luv the pics. You look lovely.

Julie York
01-16-2005, 06:33 PM
Good for you Alison!

So that means I lost the bet then. Damn.

DonnaT
01-16-2005, 07:06 PM
That a girl Allison. No stopping you now, eh?

Great pictures too. Thanks for the update. Knew you could do it!

alba68
01-16-2005, 07:22 PM
Sounds like you had a wonderful time Alison. I'm hopefully going to the village in a few weeks time all being well. You've filled me full of confidence now. It all depends on how I look tomorrow (Monday) night. If I can convince myself that I look good I'm going with a few friends I've met elsewhere. Really glad you enjoyed it. :D

Sharon
01-16-2005, 10:47 PM
Allison,
It sounds like you had an amazing time! I just love your outfit -- you have wonderful tastes in clothing.
Ah, someday maybe.
Love,
Sharon

Bonnie-OR
01-16-2005, 11:46 PM
What a great sounding weekend. How long till your feet are back on the ground? That is exactly the kind of outing I have wanted for so long. I am so enyious, and so happy for you. PLUS, you look GREAT. Even at 5AM, you still look GREAT. Huggs, Bonnie

BTW, SHERRI, are we gonna have to buy you a set of blinders? A proper lady just doesn't look at those kind of things. Can't believe I missed that. ;)

Paula A
01-17-2005, 02:04 PM
Wow, what can I say other than, Wow!

You look great in the pics and very, very happy. It sounds like the kind of thing that I have been dreaming about all these years. You lucky, lucky girl.

I am so happy for you Allison, you totally rock!!

Mona xx.

Allison;
I have to agree with Mona - you're awsome! :D

I was wondering all weekend how you were making out, sounds like a first ever life changing experience. What a good way to make your public debut, with the support and help of others. :)

The pictures look like a real good time was had by all, your black cocktail dress fits you nicely - good choice. - no wonder the gents :eek: were all over you and buying your drinks.

Awsome - good for you - you deserve it.

Trinity_cat
01-17-2005, 05:40 PM
Hi Alison,

I knew you would come back with a great story, but you have surpassed any other girls night out tales by far. Reading about your weekend was great, but
to be there must have been amazing. You are the envy of the entire site here.

All I can say is to echo the other girls and I'm as jealous as hell (in a good way)

Julie York
01-17-2005, 06:03 PM
Ask you pal where she got that little tartan lilac skirt. Oh and her telephone number.

(Is that on topic?)

Great stuff Allison. Yes (gets back on topic).....I am so glad it went so well. It gives hope to others . Not that I would ever go out no no not me never.

Oh go on then.

Celeste GG
01-17-2005, 07:11 PM
Allison, Colleen just came back from there an has been telling me all about it, sounds great. She went with as CD Mistress Who did her makover. Perhaps she will tell you all about her experience there.

I did notice, in one photo, you girls had your heels kicked off!

DonnaT
01-18-2005, 05:45 PM
http://www.allisontv.org.uk/cdforum/manc01.jpg
The young lady beside Allison?

Alex, Miss TV Scotland 2004!

Olivia
01-18-2005, 06:52 PM
Allison, what a great adventure! I can imagine how exciting it must have been. Talk about a dream come true, wow. Next time can't be too soon! Olivia

Stephanie Brooks
01-19-2005, 11:13 AM
Hi Allison!!!!!!!

I hadn't heard how things had gone, so I went searching. So sorry I missed this thread. The pics look great, and - after just skimming the thread - it seems as though you had an excellent time! Can't stay long, got to feed the offspring (~11:15AM here), so I can't pore over it for now. Will definitely do so later. Love the outfits, especially the LBD (the sheath).

Glad you had fun!!!!!!

Wendy me
01-19-2005, 11:29 AM
now that girl knows how to play

Tamara Croft
01-19-2005, 11:45 AM
Oh my.... I missed this one... yes Wendy she certainly does lol... and congrats Allison on your first weekend full of fun... glad you had a fantastic time :) keep posting the pics... they are great.

Tamara x

racheal
01-19-2005, 12:06 PM
WOW! Most deinfately, everyone's 'hot to trot'. Great job girls!!!

MonaSmith
01-27-2005, 06:14 PM
Thanks for all the comments posted since I last visited. :D

I had such a good time I'm doing it all again in March!!!! My bank account is going to suffer badly, what with having to buy another couple of designer outfits and all!! ;) But hey, you only live once eh?

Then it will be Manchester in June, then Miss TV Scotland in October, though presumably there will be a couple of other nights out between these two dates, not to mention my night out up North in a couple of weeks. Oh, and maybe going out in Aberdeen this weekend!!

Genies and bottles spring to mind!!! :D
Damn! You are turning into a party girl Allison, good for you. How much did the weekend cost you, if you don't mind me asking?

Mona xx.

Jennifer_G
01-27-2005, 06:24 PM
Alison

Well done.
Your account of your night in Manchester was a joy to read as were the pictures you have posted.

I bet you're still on a high.

I' on a high just reading it !!!!!

Great,Fab,Brill,Wonderful !!!! :D

Love
Jennifer

MonaSmith
01-27-2005, 06:26 PM
Wasn't cheap!

Petrol was around £80, hotel £50 (based on 2 sharing a twin), food and drink around £200. Then of course there was the splashing out on a couple of designer dresses!!!

BUT obviously, if it were you, travel costs would be a lot less, hotel similar, but the food and drink part considerably less. (I am remembering correctly that you don't do alcohol, am I not?)

Go on, come in March, you know you want to, :p ;)I do want to, but I really can't do March, maybe June though, I'll start saving, lol. You are right, I don't drink alcohol, even though I am sure that I would need plenty of it to go!

Keep telling us all how great it is and I'll crack eventually.

Mona xx.

MonaSmith
01-27-2005, 06:48 PM
Okay, a word of warning though. The June "do" is a massive TG weekend called Sparkle, basically like a pride thing for trannies. Therefore hotels around the village are gonna be booked up pretty early.

I'm not absolutely sure whether I can make it as I've probably used up all my spare days off work as it is, otherwise I would just book a hotel online now. However, if I can go, and I'll find out soon, I will book a twin room and if you want to go you can have the spare bed, if not I can give it to someone else, no worries.

You just start saving those pennies. ;)Okay, if you let me know if you can make it, and you are sure that you can get someone else to use the room if I totally bottle it, which is a very strong possibility, then I'll say yes, but very tentitively. Is that okay?

Mona xx.

MonaSmith
01-27-2005, 06:56 PM
Is perfectly okay, if you bottle it I'll offload the bed easy enough, I'll PM ya here or somewhere else when I know the situation. Now I must go sleep, work in 4 hours!! :(
Thank you soooo much Allison.

Speak to you soon.

Love Mona x.

MichelleGray502
01-27-2005, 10:00 PM
Allison glad to hear that you had a great time at the manchester village never had a chance to go yet, but hopefully one of these days when i can afford to i will come home for a visit it's way overdue for one

yes i said home i orignally come from manchester (north side) but moved to canada way back in 1974 when i was a wee young lad and only been back home twice since we left the last being in 1982 so it's time for one.

The first time going out is the hardest lov but with all the supportive you had it was a little more easier to do it and it will get easier every time from now on, i dont a have chance to get out much right now with one thing and a another so i usually just dress at home for most part until things are a little better for going out.

anyway way to go girl proud of you you made the first step and like i said it will get easier from
take care lov
Michelle_Peanut_Skirter