PDA

View Full Version : Wonderful time in Seattle!

Leslie16
12-11-2006, 01:16 AM
Just got back from Seattle -- WONDERFUL time! Went three nights to clubs on Cap Hill, and everyone was great (other CDs, GGs, males included). GGs were particularly nice -- on the last night several befriended me, and took me to a mostly straight bar for drinks! One said she and her sister had seen me earlier, and commented to her sister on how well dressed I was. She knew I was CD, but still was full of comps about my outfit and look. Another said she wished she looked that true. I know I didn't pass during this trip, but it was great to be accepted! I have some pix I took the past few days, if I can figure out how to post them.

Delila
12-11-2006, 01:21 AM
Thats great you had that much fun!! I am going to seattle in july and now that I read your post I am looking even more forward to it.

uknowhoo
12-11-2006, 09:21 AM
WOW! Congrats Leslie on such a successful weekend! You must be on :c9: Thanx for posting. ;) Tammi

Eileen
12-11-2006, 09:45 AM
Leslie it is so great to get compliments for gg's. Actually a girl likes compliments perior! Glad you had a great time and know you will have many more wonderful times. Enjoy being out as the real you!

Eileen

hotbobbie
12-11-2006, 02:04 PM
I am so happy you had a great time in our city. Please make sure it is not the last time you make it out this way.
Bobbie