PDA

View Full Version : I finally did it !!!!

ErikaLeigh
12-11-2006, 02:08 AM
I got my first pedicure sunday afternoon. I drove up to this place about a mile from home, and as I did my walk by I noticed there was nobody inside but the employees. So with my heart pounding like an Alex Van Halen drum solo, I went in and asked for a pedicure. I pulled off my shoes to reveal my already painted toes, and the lady didnt bat an eye. I cant remember her name, but she was very pleasant and talkative, and was originally from cambodia. She proceded to do the spa pedicure. It took about 10 minutes for my heart to stop racing, but I was still nervous. I probably would have enjoyed it more if I wasnt so nervous, but next time will be better. The whole deal took about 45 minutes, and they only charged me $20, so I tipped the lady $10 because most other places charge at least $30, and she did a very nice job. I have posted a pic here

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46729

If anyone in the phoenix area wants a great spot to get a pedi, mani, or waxing, the place is called Romantic Nails on the N.W. corner of Gilbert & University in Mesa. They invited me to come back, and I told them I would, and also recomend their place.

Phyliss
12-11-2006, 04:07 AM
A pedicure is so wonderful. I also was a bit nervous my first time. Now, however I look forward to each appointment. The nail tech I see each time is a gem and very accepting.

Amy Hepker
12-11-2006, 04:13 AM
My hands are way to big for this and it wouldn't work in my line of work, driving truck and delivering tires. I have to unload them, BY HAND