PDA

View Full Version : Crossdressing 101

Kate Simmons
12-11-2006, 10:15 AM
If someone you knew(who didn't have a clue) asked you to teach them how to crossdress, what would your lesson plans be?:happy: Ericka Kay

JenniferMint
12-11-2006, 10:19 AM
Get eyebrows waxed professionally, shave well, get breast forms, get wig, then look at what the GGs wear and copy them. That's what I did.

Karren H
12-11-2006, 10:56 AM
I doubt they'd be able to afford my tuition!! Got to cover basic fem costs and then theirs overhead!! Hehe

For a Bachlorette in Crossdressology the Ciirculum would include but would not be limited to....

An Introduction to lingerie
The Art of shaving
Fashion - how to get it
Makeup for dummyettes
Heels...an engineering overview
Psychology of the fem shopping experience
Fem Jeans - destructive analysis and physical properties labratory
PE - How to walk and exersize like a girl without breaking a sweat
Fem econ - how to crossdress without blowing your budget, balance your check book and maintain an orderly purse
Photography - poseing and posting your pics online
Ethics - how to work like a dog, think like a man, walk like a girl, and sit like a woman

Classes will be held at the womans department at a local store near you... Times to be anounced....cash only...no refunds.... Tuition does not include wardrobe.... Not responsible to lost or stolen lingerie....... HRT and SRS is optional..... Student take responsibility any medical expenses associated with tucking malfunctions.... Not affiliated with any institution of higher learning....

Love Karren

great gg
12-11-2006, 10:59 AM
I doubt they'd be able to afford my tuition!! Got to cover basic fem costs and then theirs overhead!! Hehe

But the Ciirculum would include but would not be limited to....

The Art of shaving
Fashion - how to get it
Makeup for dummyettes
Fem econ - how to crossdress without blowing your budget, balance your check book and maintain an orderly purse
Ethics - how to work like a dog, think like a man, walk like a girl, and sit like a woman

Classes will be held at the womans department at a local store near you... Times to be anounced....cash only...no refunds....

Love Karren

Love Karren

can anyone sign up?

kittypw GG
12-11-2006, 11:03 AM
Karren, you are too funny. But seriously if their were a crossdressers convention going on with those topics I would actually get signed up for it. Maybe a second career for you ??????? Kitty

Kate Simmons
12-11-2006, 11:22 AM
Karren, you are too funny. But seriously if their were a crossdressers convention going on with those topics I would actually get signed up for it. Maybe a second career for you ??????? KittyNow that you mention it, I think we may have something there Kitty. I see potential big $$$ for this stuff. We could actually erect a stute in Karren's honor as the primo example of what dedicated CDing is all about. I think she forgot about going down in the mine en femme as a prerequisite (or at least an initiation--hey, gotta have some fun with the newbies). We could even offer a home study course with a final live exam or maybe even our version of a VS fashion show.Of course we would have GG's on staff as well to show how couples can relate to this (you know my feelings on that) and to give tips on how to act in public. Seriously though, in my opinion, the relationship issues are an important(if not the most important) part of CDing. I actually have a couple of books about how to CD written by famous CD's.They are on the shelf now though since I've developed my own style . The same thing doesn't work for everyone. That's why I asked the question, to see how other gals would approach this. It's a lot of introspection really. :happy: Ericka Kay

Kendra Irene
12-11-2006, 11:38 AM
Karren
Might I suggest "Art of Tucking" - optional of course.

Kendra

Calliope
12-11-2006, 01:53 PM
Listen to Joni Mitchell once a day.

tekla west
12-11-2006, 02:20 PM
Find some late teenage (18) girls and after they get done giggling, let them teach you how to do makeup.

Mistybtm
12-11-2006, 02:54 PM

For a Bachlorette in Crossdressology the Ciirculum would include but would not be limited to....

The Art of shaving
Fashion - how to get it
Makeup for dummyettes

Classes will be held at the womans department at a local store near you... Times to be anounced....cash only...no refunds.... Tuition does not include wardrobe.... Not responsible to lost or stolen lingerie....... HRT and SRS is optional..... Student take responsibility any medical expenses associated with tucking malfunctions.... Not affiliated with any institution of higher learning....

Love Karren

WOW you should write a book :thumbsup:

ShannonDragon
12-11-2006, 03:38 PM
I was at a convention once, not sure if it was a BeAll or IFGE. Anywho they had a person giving lessons on how to act female. She was TS.

My friend and I went to see what tips we could pick up. We found out, IOHO, how NOT to act. She made love to her ice cream spoon. Never see anyone, CD, TS, GG lick, lick, lick it soooo much.

Hope they didn't pay her for the presentation.

:tongueout

Diana West
12-11-2006, 03:46 PM
How about?

Where to hide your stuff

Sierra Evon
12-11-2006, 04:19 PM
Gotta be hair , nails , and accesories first thing , then clothes.......

tightsgirl
12-11-2006, 04:25 PM
Crossdressing 101 - Don't fight it, get comfortable with your crossdressing and get comfortable with yourself, relax and enjoy.