PDA

View Full Version : My third time out - must've been a charm!

JulieMichelle
12-11-2006, 01:34 PM
Well, they say third time's a charm... and it sure seemed that way for me.

I had just left off visiting some family and friends in a nearby town, and was heading back home to the big city - it's about a 45 minute drive. About 15 minutes into the drive, I decide it's time to let Julie loose! :heehee: So I pull over off the highway to a quiet deserted dark stretch of road (in a very safe area), and grab my bag of things out of the trunk of my car.

Once back in the car, I proceed to get dressed... but in order to tell this part of the story, I must go back in time a bit...

JulieMichelle
12-11-2006, 01:35 PM
*cue dreamy music* ;)

So last Friday at work, I had a lunch break where my usual lunch friends weren't around. I decided to go shopping at a nearby shopping centre. One of the stores has the cutest selection of very affordable and stylish teenage/20-something casual clothes - totally fun skirts and tops a la the type of thing you'd see Hillary Duff or some college girl wearing.

I walked in and immediately started looking for a shrug (something like what's attached to this post), as I have thin but somewhat furry forearms that I like to cover up when possible, as well as a tattoo on my shoulder. I found two, and then had an idea - why not buy an outfit? *devilish grin*

I approached a nice-looking young sales girl, probably a couple of years younger than myself, and asked her which of the two shrugs she thought was nicer. She picked the one that I was leaning towards, and I proceeded to tell her that I was buying my gf an outfit for xmas, and could she help me? She was of course more than happy to help. We picked out together that shrug ($18), a pair of leggings ($18), two tops ($8 each!), and two skirts ($5 each!). She helped colour co-ordinate it all - I just had to tell her the basic idea of what I was looking for. It was great - and what a deal!

I'd never been shopping for Julie before... I had the breast forms, and the wig, but other than that it was just "borrowed" clothes from my sister's goodwill donations. What a great rush - and now I had a whole outfit!

*fade out dreamy music*

JulieMichelle
12-11-2006, 01:43 PM
So back to the car... ;)

I got into the driver's seat of my car and placed all my stuff beside me. I changed my pants first for the black leggings and one of the two skirts - a short cream-coloured cute little thing. I then checked around for any cars or people, but seeing the coast clear I whipped off my shirt and snapped on a bra and my breast forms (they give me a large B / small C cup). Over that I quickly pulled on one of the two tops I bought - a cute pink top that comes all the way down to the top of my hips, made out of really stretchy material. It very much shows off my forms, plus it highlights my fairly narrow waist.

Next I pulled on my shrug, and it fit PERFECTLY! So cute, it doesn't hide my chest, and it covers up my shoulders and arms and even a bit of my hands. Absolutely JUST what I was hoping for. ;)

I pulled on my knee-high tan boots (3" heel) and zipped them up. After that I took out my wig, gave it a shake, and pulled it on. It's hard to fix your hair in a rearview mirror of a car. *lol* Fortunately I had shaved that morning, and I'm blonde so my whiskers hardly show (and they grow in slowly). A quick coating of lipgloss/lip plumper was all the makeup I allowed myself. I appraised myself quickly, and was pretty happy with the results, given that I wasn't wearing any makeup to speak of.

I put the key back in the ignition, turned on the car, and got back on the highway!

JoAnnDallas
12-11-2006, 01:49 PM
Sounds like a great drive. You new outfit sounds great too. I know you had fun buying them.

melissaabom
12-11-2006, 01:53 PM
That is a delightful story ..tell us more about your next trip !

Huggs

Melissa

JulieMichelle
12-11-2006, 01:54 PM
The drive back into town was pretty uneventful - 7:30 at night on a dark highway doesn't make for much excitement, but that was fine by me. I was just enjoying being Julie. :)

Eventually I got back into the city, and realized my fuel was looking low - not horrendously so, but low enough for me to challenge myself. Teehee... I pulled into a well-lit Chevron station and got out of the car. Slid in my CC, grabbed the nozel, and started fueling up the car. I felt totally exposed, and the excitement and anxiousness emanating off of me must have been palpable for anyone nearby. A nice-looking girl pulled up her little car beside mine, and got out to pump her gas. I looked over at her and smiled a little smile, and she glanced over at me and smiled back briefly before tending to her own car. Very much not read in this case. :)

Eventually the tank was full, so grabbed my receipt and hopped back in the car and onto the road. The city was busy, being a Saturday night, so I was pulled up beside lots of cars at stoplights. A few times I was looked over pretty closely, but I prefer to attribute it to being checked out, and not clocked. :devil: I mean I WAS looking pretty good... lol

Finally I got back to my apartment, and pulled off onto the side street I usually park on. I thought before I got changed back into boy mode, I should go for a little stroll around the block! So I took a deep breath, got out of the car, and headed back towards the main street...

JulieMichelle
12-11-2006, 01:58 PM
Thanks girls! Glad you're enjoying the story... Sorry it's a bit long, but there was a lot to talk about! Heehee!

I always like reading about other girl's adventures, so I thought I should include a bit of my own.

:)
Julie - the girl with more yet to come...!

SherriePall
12-11-2006, 02:04 PM
Julie -- Glad you had a good time enfemme and out shopping for clothes before that.

JulieMichelle
12-11-2006, 02:11 PM
Getting out of the car is always tough, but stepping onto the sidewalk of a main street that is very well-lit is way tougher for me. But I did it...

I started walking up the sidewalk, facing oncoming traffic. The boots clicked delightfully on the sidewalk (music to our ears, eh girls?), and my short little skirt moved gracefully as I did my best to sway the hips the tiniest bit. My top fit closely to my torso, and my breasts stood out in the cold, with the form's nipples showing through just a bit! :)

I noticed a few appreciative glances my way as I walked, appraising looks from the guys and a couple of glances from the girls as they drove by too. It could've been they were clocking me, but honestly from a car I'm pretty sure all they saw was a cute young girl walking down the road, as I'm not super-tall (just shy of 5'9") and my body is slim enough to pass for GG. Although my face isn't exactly feminine, it's ok, and I wasn't really making the effort to push the hair back out of my face, so it was somewhat obscured.

As I neared a stoplight at the top of the block, an SUV slowly pulled up beside me and much to my surprise (and brief alarm!) I heard a "honk honk!" :happy: A young 20-something brown guy hung out the passenger window and called to me (from less than 10 feet away) "Hey baby!" His friends were ogling me from the rear window as well, and let me tell you I had quite the blush in my cheeks and lightness in my heart, so I gave them a little wave as they drove away.

I figured I shouldn't push my luck after that so I turned around and started walking back. Much to my repeated surprise, a middle-aged asian gentleman gave me another *honk honk!* and a huge smile from his mini-van as he slowly cruised past. My heart raced, this was fantastic! I don't know how I'd handle myself if they were on the sidewalk and not in their cars, but it felt amazing.

Eventually I made it back to my car, where I got changed back into boy mode and happily walked back home into my apartment. It had been a great evening, and it wasn't even 9pm. I smiled as I settled down onto my couch and flipped on a movie I'd been meaning to watch.

Perfect. :happy:

JoAnnDallas
12-11-2006, 02:36 PM
Great outing....Glad you had fun....

Jesse69
12-11-2006, 10:01 PM
If you look so good as to attract guys attention it would be nice to see a pic of you in the Picture Section. Only members can see you there!

MandyTX83
12-11-2006, 10:31 PM
wow, sounds like a really great time that you had.
:cheer:
great job honey!

Glenda58
12-11-2006, 10:59 PM
You've got it now Julie the bug has bitten you. Now you will want more and more that high feels good I know been going out all month long. If I have to do anything it means I have to dress and go out. Glad you had a good time. Next time you buy cloths go dress and try them on the SA will help and you will get a rush that may take days to come down.

JulieMichelle
12-12-2006, 11:33 AM
Aww! Thanks for the well-wishes, girls. :)

Jesse - I don't know about photos. :) I'll probably get around to putting a few up at some point in time, but not quite ready yet. And don't let the cat-calls fool you... I've got an ok figure, but my face isn't the ideal passing-wise. :)

Glenda - ya, it's true. I am quite bitten... can't wait to go out again. Not sure when it will happen though, I'll just be patient until circumstances permit. :) And as for trying stuff on AT the store?!? Yikes, not yet babe! *lol*

:)
Julie

Kristina_Maree
01-16-2007, 05:08 AM
I agree! Trying clothes on in store while the sales assistant helps is awesome :D

Kristina

kerrianna
01-16-2007, 05:27 AM
:clap: :thumbup: Way to go Julie!

I like the way you did your story as a serial too. I'm just glad I came late enough to be able to read it all at once and not have to wait for the next installment :heehee:

If you were dressed all the time and everytime you went out guys honked at you and made passes, do you think you'd ever get tired of it?