PDA

View Full Version : Exercise

Jalay65
12-11-2006, 02:00 PM
I am a beginner CD and am trying to develop a woman's shape. Does anyone have some tips for exercises that will help shape my body to a more feminine physique? I am very masculine right now. What can I do about big shoulders?

Calliope
12-11-2006, 02:02 PM
Eat salads and dance to Britney Spears' remixes.

Works for me, anyway.

thea
12-11-2006, 03:14 PM
It's not a quick fix, but there's the old XBX program, now available on the Internet. Probably close to 50 years ago, the Royal Canadian Air Force came out with the 5BX (basic exercises) for men and XBX (10 exercises) for women. They have charts that change the type of exercise and how long to do each one. It's basic calisthenics, less than 15 minutes a day, so it's more for conditioning and not any real toning.

http://www.interactive-xbx.com/

finacarina
12-11-2006, 03:28 PM
go to reneereyes.com lots of great information there for getting that female shape. I have been taking her exercise advice- among other advice and it has really helped!! Good Luck

Karren H
12-11-2006, 03:47 PM
Stop all weight lifting, I use 5 pound hand weights when I walk....just to lightly work the upper body and concentrate on lower body exersizes.....sakting has worked good for me

Karren

Kate Simmons
12-11-2006, 04:23 PM
Eat salads and dance to Britney Spears' remixes.

Works for me, anyway.You weren't supposed to give away that little "trade secret" DT. Hell, now everyone is going to look like that pop-tart!:rolleyes: :happy: EKR

Calliope
12-11-2006, 04:58 PM
But will she slap cops around when she's Zsa-Zsa's age?

veronicagirl
12-11-2006, 05:05 PM
Are you gals trying to tell me that that lower arm on the side of my recliner does not qualify as an exercise machine?