PDA

View Full Version : Driving me crazy

Silvia N
01-16-2005, 07:19 PM
Oh my god I just wish I could get an hour or two to myself to satisfy my need to have a dressing up session/ I wark all day and when I come home my wife and kids are all running around doing there stuff, its a madhouse. All I want is a little time to myself :(
How do you girls find time for yourself if married or with unknowing partners.
I have considered going to a lady of the night ;) but feel this would be cheating as I would want to be made love to by her.
Are these feeling wrong and should I pursue the paid option?
HELP!

Georgette
01-16-2005, 07:45 PM
Love be honest with your self and those that you love, and are loved by. the time will come when things can and will get better, I know it is a hard thing to comprehend now but I too went through what I gather what you are experiencing right but give it time and you will be much happier.

Melissa A.
01-16-2005, 07:51 PM
If you are not ready to share this with your SO, and just need "time to yourself" to dress, Just get a motel room for a few hours from time to time and enjoy dressing.

Why does a hooker have to be a part of it?

Hugs,

Melissa :)

Ashleigh
01-16-2005, 08:13 PM
The absolute worst thing you can do is to cause pain and distrust to your wife and family by cheating on them. You gave vows of devotion and trust to your wife. Don't do anything that will violate that trust. My strong advice to you is simple - DON'T DO IT.

There are ways you can find time to dress by yourself if you do some planning ahead. This does not need to involve anyone else. If you must, for some reason, have female with you, make it your wife. You should probably confide in your wife and really open up to her. She may surprise you.

Remember, part of your vows that you made, whether you believe in God or not, (a promise is a promise) is that you would put her before yourself. Putting your wife and kids before yourself (unselfishness) yields good things.

Please, please don't hurt your family which in turn will hurt you.

Rikki
01-17-2005, 03:20 AM
By all means, DON'T cheat on your family. The time will come when it is right. If you have to be with a woman why can't you and your wife take a night out and get a room sometime. That would be much better than cheating. Good luck with your dressing.

Rikki