PDA

View Full Version : What sort of undergarments/foundations do you wear?

Leslie16
12-11-2006, 03:14 PM
I've always worn a tremendous about of equipment to keep me "in shape" when I venture out -- corset, waist cinchers, bodysuit, and some other stuff. It have given me some real curves, but I always felt constrained (and pained!). I wore less on my recent Seattle trip (luggage constraints!), and the last night decided to go very light -- just a waistcincher and panties (under a skirt). I could get away with it for once, since I had on a shape-forgiving sweater. Anyway, it was WONDERFUL! I actually could feel cool air circulating under my skirt as a walked, and I felt incredibly free. I even ditched the waist cincher later in the evening -- I may never wear anything but panties under my skirt again!

marie354
12-11-2006, 04:14 PM
Never had a corset but used a rib belt once... Pulled me in real tight but was very unconfortable. I accept my body look now and don't use anything to enhance my shape.

Girdlewoman
12-11-2006, 04:31 PM
I don't feel dressed with out a nice panty girdle. I think with me it's more of a fetish thing rather than a cinching thing. Girdles are what I started with and I love them. To me it's just too much girl! Peace,Girdlewoman

murphysd2004
12-11-2006, 04:32 PM
I happen to enjoy wearing a tight panty girdle and pantyhose. I enjoy the tightness and the feeling of being encased. It feels very ladylike. I have to admit that after a whole day of wearing a tight girdle, I'm dying to get it off. But each day, I'm back at it.

Peggy55
12-11-2006, 04:32 PM
Mind you I don't venture out of the house dressed but in my little world I love all the foundation articles, corsets, cinchers, girdles etc. If sized right being "pulled in" can be quite comfortable, at least on this bod! :D

Peggy

Karren H
12-11-2006, 04:42 PM
Love my corset.....

Karren

Crissy65
12-11-2006, 04:51 PM
I love my crown open bottom girdle with gartered hose. I love the tight surrounding feeling of my girdle

hotbobbie
12-11-2006, 04:55 PM
Thongs and bra

Sierra Evon
12-11-2006, 05:06 PM
Bra & undies, everyday, sometimes a panty liner if its that time of the month:eek:

wabnaok
12-11-2006, 05:10 PM
Bra and hose are the best for me.

Maureen Henley
12-11-2006, 07:30 PM
I almost never dress without a long-leg panty girdle, or preferably, an open bottom girdle and stockings, plus cincher or long-line bra.

Carmela
12-11-2006, 09:50 PM
Always panties, always pantyhose. Then depends on my mood, but maybe a corset or some basic bodysuits.and on special occasions (when my wife asks) full pantyhose encasement, with several pairs of pantyhose on my legs, torso, etc.

vbcdgrl
12-11-2006, 11:40 PM
I agree, Leslie. I have a bunch of girdles, shapers, cinchers, etc., but don't wear 'em any more. No artificial contraints. Just a bra and panties. Of course, I do wear pantyhose, thigh highs, or garter stockings on occasion. And, I usually wear a half slip under skirts or dresses.

Vikki

Ashley1
12-11-2006, 11:53 PM
I love my crown open bottom girdle with gartered hose. I love the tight surrounding feeling of my girdle

Cissy,

Arn't oppen bottom girdles great! I just got one a couple of weeks ago, and I love it.

Katie_
12-12-2006, 12:00 AM
definately in my corset, heels, hose under what ever I am wearing. Nothing like a tight laced corset. Just ordered me a new leather one, cant wait till it shows up. Wonder how long it will take for the wife to steal if from me!

sweeting
12-12-2006, 03:24 AM
silky bra and panties garterbelt and nylons and a slip with a skirt or dress

vet
12-12-2006, 07:10 AM
Huge white bras and girdles for me - the larger the better. Sometimes pantyhose and slip. The tightly contoured bras with huge cups in an all-in-one or longline style drive me wild!

Joyciecd
12-12-2006, 09:51 AM
Panties 24/7. When staying in, that is it under comfy lounging outfits. (I just saw a darling silky large leg pants set at Catherines that I MUST have!) When going out, always add a bra, garter belt and hose or thigh highs, or if really cold, thicker tights. Depending where I am going I may wear a waist cincher as well. Almost always when going out skirt or dress, slacks when it is really bitter. If going on a date, I ditch the waist cincher, for obvious reasons!

Cassy11
12-12-2006, 03:35 PM
Bra, panties, cincher and panty hose always under everything. Those are the foundation and we build from there.

StayceeCD
12-12-2006, 04:05 PM
Love my corset, padded panties, forms etc.. It's not easy being a girl! Even for the GG's! But when everything comes into place and you look in the mirror and see those sexy femme curves! WOW!! Really makes all the work worthwhile! :2c:

Karenscott
12-12-2006, 04:15 PM
When in every day drab,,, I wear panties and a bra everyday, and in chillier weather usually stockings or pantyhose. When enfemme,,,I like to wear my corsett to help with my feminine shape. I keep myself shaved smooth all over just to add to my girlie mind set !

laceslip
12-12-2006, 04:22 PM
Always wear lacey panties and bra, garter belt (matching), stockings and of course a slip either half or full

Bethanygirl
12-12-2006, 11:04 PM
Wist cinch for daily wear, corset for when we go out to a party or formal affair. My wife likes me to look good. When we go to one of the firms bashes at the law firm my wife is a partner at, she uses a 'bit' too much tightening on the laces though, I have actually fainted twice from lack of oxy!

MJ
12-12-2006, 11:08 PM
Bra, panties, cincher and panty hose always under everything. Those are the foundation and we build from there.

i am the same as cassy. it works for me

RandiCD78209
12-12-2006, 11:12 PM
My fav - is simply a bra (with breast forms) and panties. Occasionally I'll wear a pink garter belt & black shier hosiery. Luv the feel!

brandycd
12-13-2006, 01:46 PM

You and me both. I love open bottom girdles and waist cinchers.

janetb
12-21-2006, 12:58 AM
girdles and body suits for me Janet

Stephenie S
12-21-2006, 01:06 AM
Used to wear all that stuff. I just felt too much like a sausage, all crammed in. Now I wear as little as I can get away with. For me, it's much nicer. And MUCH more comfortable.

Lovies,
Steph

Josephine56
12-21-2006, 07:27 AM
Bra and breastforms, not too big, Nipples too. Tight waist-high panties and tights. Sometimes I insert contoured hip pads into the panties to help the proportions and the 'hang' of my skirts

DElgrim5
12-21-2006, 08:46 AM
Cissy,

Arn't oppen bottom girdles great! I just got one a couple of weeks ago, and I love it.

Where Can I find an Open Bottom Girdle

Barbara Nicole
12-21-2006, 10:17 AM
For me it's thongs ;-),bra and stayups
Barb

suanne
12-21-2006, 10:23 AM
Where Can I find an Open Bottom Girdle

Just type in "open bottom girdle" and watch them appear.

http://www.midnightfashions.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=1476&Category_Code=

There....that should help.

linnea
12-21-2006, 11:06 AM

I, too, build on this kind of foundation. However, I love the feeling of wearing just a bra and panties underneath my slip and skirt or dress. Because I need the shaping that my foundation garments give me and because I actually like the feeling of wearing them most of the time, I almost always wear them.

ophillia
12-21-2006, 12:04 PM
Bra, panties, pantyhose, panty girdle and camisole under everything, even in drab.

Andrea Nicole
12-21-2006, 12:08 PM
Hi,
I'd say about 60% of the time I wear a briefer, lace top thigh highs, and a slip/chemise. Say another 20% for a garter belt and stockings, and the remainder is pantyhose. The only time I really wear pantyhose is if I'm wearing a super short mini-dress or skirt, and we are going out dancing. At nite.. bra & side-tie panties.
Huggs..
Andi

Kimkandy
12-21-2006, 12:44 PM
I'm wearing a black satin corset as I type this... the :eek: tighter the better.

Kim

:dom: :battingeyelashes: :battingeyelashes: :battingeyelashes:

wendy
12-21-2006, 03:41 PM
control top tights, control panty, girdle, and a body shaper. I did wear those items (sans the body shaper) to work a few times, and while it did feel really comfortable at the same time by the end of 8 hours I could barely breath.

MelindaC
12-21-2006, 05:46 PM
I also prefer open bottom girdles and stockings. I will wear a panty girdle when it is more practical, like in freezing winter weather. I started with girdles, so I'm not dressed without it. I'm a Playtex girdle girl from WAY back!!

I always wear a bra and forms. Under dresses and skirts (my normal mode) I always wear a nice slip.

Kate Simmons
12-21-2006, 06:21 PM
I used to wear a body briefer but that got too constraining, especially when dancing. Now, if anything, I may wear a padded panty to show off my tush a little.:p :happy:

sissy stacy
12-21-2006, 06:34 PM
(curtsey)

i try to keep all my underthings the same color. i usually start with ruffled panties and a bra. i prefer a bullet bra, but also wear a lacy underwire. Then it's a garter belt and stockings, never thigh highs or pantyhose. Most of my dresses need petticoats, but if they don't, i always wear a slip. i can't wear ruffled panties without petticoats, so if my dress doesn't need a petticoat, i just wear lace panties.

i very rarely wear pants (unless in drab), but i do have a couple of pairs of lacy pettipants for the times i wear pants.

(curtsey)

-sissy s.