PDA

View Full Version : anxiety attacks

jessica duprea
12-11-2006, 06:59 PM
well My SO hates my CDing and wont tolerate it so, needless to say I cant do much as I would like.

I get them when we go shopping in woman stores and I see all the great things, that I wish I could buy and try on.

I get wicked jealous when I see attractive woman and wish to god I looked half that good.

welll how about you all?

I don't know what to do, I get really depressed not being able to do the things I like.

Marla S
12-11-2006, 07:05 PM
Sorry to hear.

I became depressed when I went shopping with my ex for clothes.
Ended up in staying at home and letting her shop alone.

Jodi
12-11-2006, 07:35 PM
Jessica, I worked a good bit of mental health in my career. From what you describe, I would quickly discuss your feelings with your doctor. Chemical intervention might be what you need.

Jodi

Kate Simmons
12-11-2006, 07:48 PM
Does your SO make you go into those shops? Marla is right. Tell her to go alone and stay home and visit us on the Forum. We'll cheer you up.:happy: Ericka Kay

Sharon_Rose
12-11-2006, 08:06 PM
My SO doesn't like my dressing, either. So, while I may "lust" when we go shopping, I always make time for myself and do and go where I want, dressed as who I want. I sort of view it like a spy thriller...catch me if you can!!!:love:

PS: I am already on Xanax and Paxil so I don't have to worry about seeing the doctor.

Calliope
12-11-2006, 08:06 PM
In my humble (but not always so quiet) opinion, what you need is independent action.

Go shopping on your own. (I'm presuming your SO doesn't control all your income [mine does - bummer].)

Then find some places to go dressed up. Unless you're in rural Utah, there's gotta be someplace.

Oh, that 'wicked jealous' feeling when you see gorgeous (probably starving) GGs, get over it ... for your own good.

jessica duprea
12-11-2006, 09:36 PM
what about shaving your legs? I shave and she wont lie next to me now, she says it grosses her out. I can't bring myself to let it grow back, I can't stand being hairy it sucks.

jessica duprea
12-11-2006, 09:37 PM
I really do, how about you?

Sharon_Rose
12-11-2006, 09:42 PM
I took hormones but not enough to really grow enough. I probably would go with a set of implants. At least if I change my mind, they can come out. [And, they would be probably be cheaper.]

:hugs:

Karren H
12-11-2006, 09:44 PM
I don't get jeleous....i get even!! And i'm never depressed....Ok maybe once this year but it went away after a few minutes.... hehehe I try everything on in the stores that way I know they fit properly.. No one cares!! In drab or enfemme!!

Love Karren

Sharon_Rose
12-11-2006, 09:49 PM
I don't get jeleous....i get even!! And i'm never depressed....Ok maybe once this year but it went away after a few minutes.... hehehe I try everything on in the stores that way I know they fit properly.. No one cares!! In drab or enfemme!!

Love Karren

Please don't take my caption in the wrong way. I am very envious. You are incredibly attractive as a woman....whereas, age doesn't treat women well. What is that saying: "Men age like a vintage wine; women fall apart."

:hugs:

Marla S
12-11-2006, 10:50 PM
what about shaving your legs? I shave and she wont lie next to me now, she says it grosses her out.
:eek::sad:
Hmm.
A comment like this, though they might have been said in rage or in exasperation, has been the beginning of the end.

Dee Model
12-12-2006, 02:23 AM
Ditch SO. Do what you want. Guilt is a 'routine' that requires deletion. There is only one life. Live it, with no regrets.

Blonde
12-12-2006, 02:40 AM
well My SO hates my CDing and wont tolerate it

I don't know what to do, I get really depressed not being able to do the things I like.

It might be time to really let her know the damage she is doing to you.
It amounts to inhumane cruelty.... What does she like to do that you don't...and then TELL her that she can't do that thing because it "grosses you out"....

Where do you live? Afganistan?
Do you work for her father and are afraid to loose your job if you left her?
Does she own all of your property?

Life is too short to be miserable ALL the time.

Things can be replaced, but your misery is really only of you own doing if you won't stand up for yourself. She is the one with a problem.

Offence can only be taken, it can never be given.

Beckii_aCDInOz
12-12-2006, 04:19 AM
Jessica, I worked a good bit of mental health in my career. From what you describe, I would quickly discuss your feelings with your doctor. Chemical intervention might be what you need.

jessica,

I'd suggest taking Jodi's suggestion and seeking some help.

From your brief description maybe your anxiety/depression is a manifestation of your frustration with self, by not being able to express your inner desires. However, it could be also be something totally different.

IMHO your depression/anxiety is causing you undue worry and grief, when, relief maybe close at hand. I'd make an appointment with either your GP or another professional in this area.

hugs

x

beckii

PS As a side note and this is not meant to place any further burden on you Jessica.
I can see you hold very strong desires to dress (that's only naturally). Expressing your needs, thoughts and aspirations to your SO will set you free. Piece of advice try to do it slowly...

Joy Carter
12-12-2006, 04:43 AM
well My SO hates my CDing and wont tolerate it so, needless to say I cant do much as I would like.

I get them when we go shopping in woman stores and I see all the great things, that I wish I could buy and try on.

I get wicked jealous when I see attractive woman and wish to god I looked half that good.

welll how about you all?

I know where your coming from gurl friend. Even when I was small and Mom would take me shopping for school clothes, I'd be glancing over into the girls section. Ya gotta get a hold of your self gurl. I was the same way for years. This affects every facet if your life. I was never happy and after coming here and meeting others I'm finally able to be happy. As far as your SO, does she talk to you about it +? Can she really tell you what about it grosses her out +? Has she even asked why you feel this way +? Myself I have not gotten the answers to these questions. So I just went ahead and I do my thing. I just don't bother her with it. I'd love to have her council me about my dressing and purchases but no deal at this point. Just get a hold of your mental state before other things crash down on you. I think like the others here and medication maybe in order.