PDA

View Full Version : The value of establishing rapport

Jodi
12-11-2006, 08:55 PM
Today I got a phone call form Cara, the manager at the BCBG/Max Azaria store where I shop. She proceeded to tell me that they just got a special shipment of winter White pencil skirts and she thought I would like one. The good news was that they were only $25. These are normally $125 skirts. I asked if she had a size 8. She laughed and said she was holding one in her hand for me, and would I want her to mail to me. My response was sure, just a second until i get my credit card out. I have this same skirt in both black and light gray, and the size 8 is a great fit. I should receive it in a day or two.

This is the kind of service that one gets when one is honest, open and takes the time to establish a rapport with the store. This is not the first time she has done this for me.

Jodi

Sharon_Rose
12-11-2006, 08:58 PM
Always trust your saleswoman. I have had a personal shopper at Nordstroms for years. She calls me every time something she thinks I will like comes in. I have found the same to be true of the sales ladies in the women's department. It is like really being a woman and being accepted as such.

:love:

marie354
12-11-2006, 09:08 PM
That is sooo koool! I hope that when I am able to go out shopping in stores like that that I can be as honest and open and get the same kind of customer service. WOW! That's really cool!

Jodi
12-11-2006, 09:21 PM
That is sooo koool! I hope that when I am able to go out shopping in stores like that that I can be as honest and open and get the same kind of customer service. WOW! That's really cool!

Marie, 99% of the time that I have shopped in that store has been in drab. There is nothing stopping you from doing this now.

Jodi