PDA

View Full Version : Another First for Glenda

Glenda58
12-11-2006, 10:35 PM
It was my first time at Janet's Closet need some wig shampoo. When I got there a young female SA let me in and was helping me. After looking around I ask about the wigs they had. And told her about one where I was outed every time I wore it. She OMG I never though that you were not real woman because of how look and acted even my voice. So I'm thinking this is to build me up. So I left to do more Xmas shopping or the grandkids.

First store just walk around and left. Second store talk with 2 GG SA about digital camera. Spend about 15 minutes talking as I was leaving one of them call me dear. To the mall I went and K B Toys While in there looking at a toy a man and his wife walk by and stop next to me to look that the toys. Then the wife walk on to the next aisle and he stay started to talk with me. We talk about the toy I was getting for my grandson And said I didn't look old enough to be a grandma. I hit he was hitting on me. He winked at me as I was paying to leave. Then I walk the mall. Had one man fellow me in one store. But I lost him in lingerie.

Now my other first it's late and I hadn't eaten yet. So I stop in Ruby Tuesday by myself sat in a booth by the door. Order a salad and watch the people in the mall when the manager comes and starts talk about my packages and if I had gotten him something. I said no that it was for my grandsons and that he was almost as tall as the toy. He laughed and said if needed anything ask him and he told me his name. After my order came I had to remember not to rush eating and take lady like bits. Again everyone treated me like a lady.

I have had 2 wonderful days in a roll. Sorry for ranting on but I feel GREAT!!!!!

Phyliss
12-12-2006, 04:14 AM
I am sooooo jealous of you. You're having way too much fun.

Good for you to be so fortunate.

Beckii_aCDInOz
12-12-2006, 05:01 AM
Shopping for presents at the mall for the grand kids $$$

Ordering dinner at Ruby Tuesday's $$

Being treated as a lady in every aspect, priceless!

wtg Glenda :)

hugs

x
beckii