PDA

View Full Version : Fan Email

Ava Mouse
01-17-2005, 03:04 AM
Like some of you, I have a web site with pictures on it.

About once a week I get a complimentary email from someone that enjoyed my pictures. I often send them a link to my 'secret' page as a thank you.

I would like to share a few of these gems and hear what others have gotten.

Once in a while I get creepy emails. Now I *KNOW* how GG's get creeped out some times... Most of those were deleted, but I'll post them for a laugh now & then.

YUCK!
"i would of luv to french kiss u when u r dressed so pretty."

Go on!
"UR SO TASTEFUL,BEAUTIFUL, MAY I EVEN SAY A BIT SEXY!!!! Ava a CLASSIC
BEAUTY, TRUE WORK OF ART, GREECE GODESS ( I COULD GO ON AND ON)"

ok...
"These look great too. But I'm talking about really revealing. Like lingerie or bathing suit. If so I would love to see them. Either way you are very attractive. Have a nice day."

Creative...
"OK, I give up! I've been doing *nix since XXX. I've seen <nice> and <fair> and a heckuva lot of other functions but I've gotta ask: Where did you find <sizzle> and <lethally_cute>!"

Helpful advice was given, hope it helped...
"My name is xxxxx im a xx year old CDer from xxxxx. ive been dressing up most of my life and over the years ive gotton pretty good at it, the problem is that ive gone and gotton married without comming clean with my wife, but i finnaly did a few weeks ago and she is about ready to leave me after being toghter for 10 years, im verry much hetero sexual and love my wife verry much, i dont want to lose her! how do i handle this? how does your wife handle yours? any helpfull advice?"

Also got an email from a 'Hells Angels' kinda biker dude. VERY friendly, very polite, but he was interested in intimate stuff... I politely turned him down, and he was polite about that!

Bonnie-OR
01-17-2005, 03:18 AM
Ava, I've seen your site, and the pictures are absolutely beautiful. I know what kind of weirdo's there are out there. I've even gotten some creepy PM's in here. One just said "I'd really like to dress with you". Thanks for sharing them tho', I guess all we can do is chuckle. Huggs, Bonnie

ChristineRenee
01-17-2005, 04:13 AM
So Ava...how does it feel now being a "celebrity"?:p

I don't have a website like you do, but since I posted part of my collection on site, I have been receiving the occasional e-mail now and then. For me, it is like I am the Dear Abby of the CD/TG world. Lonely CD/TG's asking for help and advice or just in need of an ear to bend. Actually, it is rather sweet. I don't mind really either, other than I'm not sure that I can always give the right advice to them. I'm not a therapist after all, and really, when it comes down to it, I'm still learning, and applying what I learn as I go, to my everyday life now as well. I wish I HAD all the answers but, point of fact, I still struggle with what goes on inside of me and how to deal with it as it relates to others I interact with in my life.

I hope that I am able to be a sounding board for all of them, but that they understand that this is a complex phenomenon we deal with and a lot of different variables come into play. No two people's situations here are exactly the same I believe, at least from what I read here.

It is nice however, to be looked upon as someone who is looked up to for what they have gone through in their own personal experience, and is willing to pass on that knowledge and advice in order to help others who are going through a similar experience, maybe to be able to go through it a little easier and feel less alone and isolated. Not that I'm some sort of wizened sage residing on the mountaintop handing down advice, but again, that others feel I can help them and knowing that they are reassured that I will give them my honest and sound opinion, does make me feel good, and feel that maybe what I have gone through for lo these many years, hasn't been for nothing if I can maybe help others go through this a little easier than what I had to go through.

So many thanks again Ava for sharing those e-mails with us. That is some good stuff there.:)

Love,
Christine Renee

Julie
01-17-2005, 04:19 AM
Ava, I would imagine this is one of the pitfalls one will find especially on a wen site, there really isn't anyway to stop these people getting their rocks off like this.

Sometimes here the strange PM arrives or they try to add themselves to your MSN or Yahoo chat, at least this way you can add them to your ignore list.

Even so it will be interesting to see them as you post them, we can then see the sad cases or the plain and simple wierdos.

JJ

Ava Mouse
01-17-2005, 04:25 AM
Christine Renee,

Celebrity? Nah, I'm an introvert, but we all love sincere compliments... Some of this stuff you can't make up, though! he he...

Most of the advice I've given is to seek professional counseling and relate my own experience. I was willing, and offered, to go to a counselor if my wife wanted me to. If it would strengthen my marriage, it would be worth it. At that point, I would've given up CDing to keep my wife. (I would have to divert that CDing force into art again, but my marriage and family is always #1.)

Luckily she accepts and teases me, and occasionally dresses up with me. I don't push it.

So, that's what I tell the married CD who asks me. A marriage on the rocks needs a professional counselor, and I'm not qualified. But I try to give them hope and prioritize what's important to them.

phew! Gotta get some sleep now. I've been working on-call this weekend, and it's hell for us INTP's...

sigh.

-Ava

Tristen Cox
01-17-2005, 08:18 AM
Some of those messages sound like my pm box(and thats on a good day mind you). Ava I've been to your site on a couple occasions and wow, all I can tell you is you rock! You do a great job capturing yourself and looking attractive. ;)

Love
Tristen

Wendy me
01-17-2005, 03:45 PM
i have got some strange pm's my selfe...............at frist i was like wtf,,,,,,,,,,,,,
now not a big deal ..................i just reply not intersted................