PDA

View Full Version : Secret Silent CD Talk

Amy Hepker
12-12-2006, 04:37 AM
To ask other if they are CDERS, (without words):heehee: why don't we give a tug on one ear like Carrol Burnet used to do, If the other is a CDER too, they can pull on one ear too. (of course their own ear):rolleyes: At least us CDERS in this forum would know.:hugs:

Beckii_aCDInOz
12-12-2006, 04:54 AM
To ask other if they are CDERS, (without words):heehee: why don't we give a tug on one ear like Carrol Burnet used to do, If the other is a CDER too, they can pull on one ear too. (of course their own ear):

I thought of Fred Flinstone and Barney Rubble and the lodge shake, on the other hand, maybe not :heehee:

hugs

x

beckii

Kate Simmons
12-12-2006, 04:57 AM
I was thinking that Beckii but didn't want to say it. The "secret handshake" means different things to different people if you know what I mean. How about rubbing our nose like they did in the movie, "The Sting"? :happy: Ericka Kay

Kristen Marie
12-12-2006, 07:34 AM
On a similar note, maybe we need a little moniker here near our avatar to indicate, my wife does not know and does not approve, my wife knows a little, my wife supports me at home....

Diana West
12-12-2006, 08:08 AM
I was thinking that Beckii but didn't want to say it. The "secret handshake" means different things to different people if you know what I mean. How about rubbing our nose like they did in the movie, "The Sting"? :happy: Ericka Kay

But if you do it to the wrong person, you may wind up in a multi-million scam.
Which may not be a bad thing either?

How about a hand on the shoulder? This way you can feel for the bra starp.

marie354
12-12-2006, 08:12 AM
A great idea! How about an American flag pin set at a 45 degree angle... maybe to the right instead of left?????

Karren H
12-12-2006, 08:15 AM
I vote for fashionable secret decoder rings.....that send a wireless signal out and lights up when ever another crossdressers is within 50 feet.....and plays "Man...I feel like a woman" hehehe

:D

Love Karren

Marcie Sexton
12-12-2006, 09:20 AM
When I first started to come out of the closet, there was a national club, with no fees that encouraged us to wear a pinky ring..."Pinky Pals", I don't know if they still exhist, but you cold buy a ring of your own choosing and wear it with only those of us in the know who was among us...

Kate Simmons
12-12-2006, 09:30 AM
Well, one clue for sure is that there is a big chance where there's a bunch of women, the only one wearing a dress and heels is one of us.:happy: Ericka

Charleen
12-12-2006, 09:54 AM
When I first started to come out of the closet, there was a national club, with no fees that encouraged us to wear a pinky ring..."Pinky Pals", I don't know if they still exhist, but you cold buy a ring of your own choosing and wear it with only those of us in the know who was among us...

A thread was just started with a link to their site. Looks like i have been ahead of the game and didn't know it as I already wear a femme pinky ring. Love and xxxx, Lily

DarleneCD
12-12-2006, 10:11 AM
I'm with Karen, in this age of technology it shouldn't be hard to come up with the "decoder ring"

Now, just have to find someone to make it . ????

Leslie Foxx
12-12-2006, 10:16 AM
First they came for the pinky ring wearers, and I didn’t speak up,: because I didn't wear a pinky ring...

Jennaie
12-12-2006, 10:16 AM
I just look for the panty lines.:D

Shadeauxmarie
12-12-2006, 10:37 AM
On a similar note, maybe we need a little moniker here near our avatar to indicate, my wife does not know and does not approve, my wife knows a little, my wife supports me at home....

Wouldn't you end up loking like a third base coach for the Yankees?

Amy Hepker
12-12-2006, 07:09 PM
I think Karrens idea is the best

krisinpink
12-12-2006, 10:21 PM
hehehehe...I've really enjoyed reading the posts in this one!!

Pantylines....the only one in a group of women wearing a dress...secret handshake...stylish decoder ring that plays "Man! I feel like a woman!"

All great ideas! sign me up!!

MJ
12-12-2006, 10:28 PM
well most of us show our avatar. so there is a give away there. but karren idea is great but what happens when there are more than two of us within 50 feet?

Kate Simmons
12-12-2006, 10:33 PM
well most of us show our avatar. so there is a give away there. but karren idea is great but what happens when there are more than two of us within 50 feet?All CD hell breaks loose to put it bluntly MJ.:happy: Ericka

susiegrl19
12-12-2006, 10:50 PM
I think Crocodile Dundee had a good idea. No, I guess not. Be getting smacked to much.

Bethanygirl
12-12-2006, 11:27 PM
How about we all just wear dresses and skirts? Given what I see for daily wear on almost all gg's these days, we are probably the only ones wearing them anymore!
(credits to Ericka/Rich for this one)

DarleneCD
12-13-2006, 01:18 AM
well most of us show our avatar. so there is a give away there. but karren idea is great but what happens when there are more than two of us within 50 feet?

We go shopping of course
:jumping: