PDA

View Full Version : Silent messages

Marcie Sexton
12-12-2006, 09:25 AM
For those of you who might be interested...There is an org. that gives us a way to see each other in drab...http://www.pinkypals.net/

I guess I'll break out my ring and don it again...:happy:

Tiffy
12-12-2006, 09:34 AM
I know we once had a discussion on this. We wanted something that was for us so we could tell each other while we were out. Which I think is wonderful. But I think some feel that it will not remain a sexcret for long. And then by wearing the ring we would give ourselves away. I have mixed feelings over it too. But all it would take for me to have one is to just once see it on someone else that is TG. Then I would have to have it. I want one anyway. Though I think this would be easier to see from a distance than the mobious ring we had talked about.

I think it is really neat and if any girls are gonna get one then I will to. Though I am not sure about wearing a pinky ring.:happy:

Tiffy

Marcie Sexton
12-12-2006, 09:38 AM
Oerhaps a chain and wearing it around your neck, although that in itself would probably defeat the cause...

:2c:

crossing-the-rain
12-12-2006, 09:44 AM
Thanks for you infomation, is a great site.
Rain.

Charleen
12-12-2006, 09:45 AM
I'm already wearing a pinky ring on my right hand. Nice one with a line of 9 small pieces of glass, and tear drop cut outs above and below. I wear at least 5 rings at any given time. Love 'em!
Love and xxxx, Lily